>1 whole onion
>1 tomato
>1 carrot
>half a mango
>good handful of Beetroot slices
>good handful of spinach
>good handful of pumpkin seeds/kernels/whatever
>good dash of water

The mango and beetroot really take the heat of the onion away, but not fully, she's still got some bite. If youre using a nutri-bullet or something then youre gonna probably have to blend all that in 2 loads, since it makes about 1 1/2 liters of the shit.

Sucking on a beetroot slice after can help take the burn and taste away. If it's still too hot for you, double down on the beetroot and/or mango. Whatever's cheapest at the time.

Its been a while since ive been on /fit what is this onion maymay

Onions can help increase test apparently. No concrete evidence yet, apart from lab rat tests, but doesn't hurt to try. When applied locally they can also strengthen and promote hair growth, but if you're suffering from MPB, then you have to first block DHT, hence my handy little recipe.

A lot of the extremists around here trying to juice 4 or 5 onions by themselves at a time. Most wont be able to keep that up and they will feel like shit afterwards. It's like trying to down petrol and plays havok on your stomach. One per day will be enough for most of us unless you are literally at a critical level of low test, which won't be the majority of us. Just a little boost is all many of us will need. Everything in moderation.

beta /pol/fags are desperate to raise their test levels by any means except actually lifting so they are latching onto an iranian rodent study that show onions can raise some test. However if you aren't an idiot you'll know that doesn't mean shit for humans.

Human biology is wonderfully adept. We all lift, but it never hurts to get a little boost. If you're going to fall back on the old "do it the old fashioned way" reasoning, then there are arguments against the use of supplemental nutritional powders over simply consuming more food.

It doesn't hold up very well, but I'll give you the lack of research. But it doesn't hurt to try.

Ok, lets say you believe this, how can you possibly think onion juice is the best way to do this?! Just eat a Chilean salad or something, layer a hotdog with fucking raw onions. Anything but this...

lol that picture is so retarded. Have all the people from /r/Incels come here now?

>onion juice
Why juice it up? I like your recipe and can make a nice salad out of it. Are people really that anti veggies they need to drink it in a juice form?

been doing
onion, 2 carrots, half a beetroot, 2 apples.
i will warn about 1 thing in your recipe though, for people just starting out, go easy with the beetroot. its a really tough food so dont go drinking the juice of a whole beet right off the bat.

additionally, heres a ((((secret tip))))
, to get rid of the onion bite completely, get some really sugary, grainy honey, not the smooth drippy kind and eat a spoonful of that, rub and slush that shit all around your mouth, boom, onion bite gone

I have a question to all the retards actually gulping down raw onion juice:
Why not literally guacamole?
1 - 2 raw onions, finely diced
2 Avocados
1 Small tomato
1 Garlic clove
Salt
Pepper
Some chili flake if you like idc

Seems better than gulping down ogre swamp on the daily, does it not?

MODS!

Which of those ingredients block dht? So I can stop ever eating them. If you're a man, you should want MORE dht. Hair loss is caused by excess cortisol (stress hormone), people blame dht because incidentally, balding scalp follicules are more sensitive to dht, but this is caused by cortisol

If someone is low test, or even medium, what are the benefits of raising testosterone?

here made an edit

Lose the avacados.

Persin sequestering idioblast oilcells r killing your gains

while I agree with you that blocking DHT is probably a stupid idea

>Hair loss is caused by excess cortisol (stress hormone), people blame dht because incidentally, balding scalp follicules are more sensitive to dht, but this is caused by cortisol

Why do you just make shit up? What does lying on the internet actually get you?

The best part is it's from Iran. Retarded ass white bois (and their idiot azn and brown boos)

>sucking "dick" at knee level
do you even basic anatomy?

My theory as an iranian is that the scientists were trying to justify the amount of raw onion they consume

Yeah, probably.

>casual sex didn't exist before the 90s

ask me how i know you're underage

why is her dick beginning at her knees?

I didn't make that up, it's an established theory that I choose to subscribe to. You may not be convinced by the evidence, but it's there.

it was less prominent. there's less of a stigma now.
>you can't judge me bigot

Tip for people eating beets for the first time: that's not blood in your stool, its just the beet

People now have fewer sexual partners than in the 60's. We've been having way less casual sex since AIDS

I have a real problem with onions. Im really sensitive to them. Juicing them and masking them with beets and mango seems to work well for me.
>inb4 soyboy

Blocking dht is probably the wrong term since it's nigh on impossible to do so completely, it really should be termed reducing production.
Also for my MPB bros, once dht production is reduced, to re-initiate growth, onion juice (and onion juice alone - dont apply the recipe mix) can be applied locally to the scalp and hair once per day, left for half an hour and shampooed out. It's not a great way to start the day, but it's a widely accepted way to strengthen hair growth. Note that follicles must still be alive to produce hair again.

are you a faggy who doesnt want to increase DHT?

Some of us have too much of it and would like some more regular test.

wrong pic but here you go

DHT is even more potent than normal testosterone, stop being a faggot

you like something some butthurt retard who fucked with finasteride
>w-who needs dht anyway, it just gives you acne a-and cancer

protip: dht, along with other downstream 5ar hormones are responsible for
>stress reduction
>boosting libido, mood and metabolism
>limiting estrogen levels
>increasing bone density
>increasing body hair and deepening voice