Why are you lifting? Like seriously lol

I am a girl and I hate overly muscular men, and tall men. You are too weird and impractically odd.
The otter build is most attractive, and a guy the same height or maybe 2 inches taller is ideal.

A. Proof or gtfo
B. I lift for the apocalypse

Fuck your shit bait nigger

Caring what women think is what led to the downfall of the west

If you're not a beefcake you're a cheesecake, plain and simple

We're not lifting for you, you narcissistic whore. We're lifting to be strong and feel good.

Cheesecake tastes better than a meat cake. That sounds fucking gross lol

this is one of the worst baits ive seen in a while. b2reddit

I lift my depression away.
The weight has never changed.

And the size of your triceps matters against famine, disease, nukes, gas, and bullets, in what way?

Repent thot, I know you were tipsy while typing this.

I lift to increase bone density.

Makes it easier to beat people with a stick, carry lots of shit too

I lift because I enjoy it. /thread

1 week of no food and your muscles are gone.
Famine alone renders years of training useless

A. With new found gains I can hunt
B . Can grow muh own crops
Got it all planned out, have a bow and seeds

manlet musclet detected. stop larping as a girl you fucking weak hobbit.

ITT:
>Damn, another Saturday night and my foreveralone socially retarded self is stuck at home again!
>Oh well, I'll shitpost on Veeky Forums like always. But what to shitpost? I've used up all the moldy old memes from Last Thursday..
>..Ah, I know! I'll pretend to be some cumdumpster, and try to convince fools that being tall and muscular is actually a turnoff, LOL!
>If that works, maybe I'll convince them that a small penis is better than a big one! xD xD xD
>Veeky Forums is full of losers and idiots like me, they'll surely fall for this, and much lulz will be had! xD xD xD

t. Doesnt know that most bear hunters, moonshiners, survivalists etc... Have malformed inbred bones and a build like a leathery dirty twink

I'm gay, and definitely agree, muscles aren't attractive, being tall isn't attractive, same height skinny slightly nerdy is SO attractive, so much that I married a guy just like that :)

I am a girl, not sure if youre larping or not, but you are somewhat right. Though i would never date a guy shorter than me

>implying women know what they want

>s-stop lifting weights goyim
>be frail and thin
>watch netflix and eat soy

Kek OP destroyed

They all go for the same type of guy. They know what they want.

Why do people keep saying "ottermode is most attractive" as if it you can't be otter mode by lifting? It's not just having a low bf%, you still need some muscle there.

t. doughy manlet

fuck off moron. no bump. kys.

>a guy the same height or maybe 2 inches taller is ideal.
>maybe

Tits or gtfo roastie cunt

lol, dumb roasties still thinking we're lifting for them

>i honestly love average height, average guys
*sees a 6'3" ripped dude walking by*
>w-w-whatever, hes probably some douchebag fuckboy anyyway! i am n-not into that

>Needing to complain about shit you don't like instead of just going after what you want in life.
This is why you won't make it.

Get a job.

lifting gives permament gains in the form of additional nuclei in the muscle cells.
when youre young youve got better predisposition to create these.
thus its benefitial to sacrifice 3 hours a week strength training for my future selfs sake.
if i ever get sick ill have bigger chance of surviving and recovery
being strong is practical and makes me harder to kill
strength training improves respiratory function in some way
i feel more confident looking better and being stronger
lifting improves cognitive skills and hormonal profile and bone strength

why wouldnt i lift its literally best gain per time invested possible

>"STOP RUINING MY MUSCLE OBSESSED ILLUSION"

I lift because i'm cutting fat and trying to keep my muscle during the process along with create stronger muscles. Though i only have dumbbells it gets the job done (mostly).

My goal is to become as attractive as i possibly can so i can feel good about myself and reject easy hoes for my own self satisfaction of having high and particular standards.

I work out to bust down doors and ruck at 10 mph for 10 miles with a plate carrier on.

Ruck off

women don't know what ottermode is