Tattoo thread

I'm thinking of getting something like a multiple lines on my arm, to remind me of my morals, tattoos to remind myself what I never want to do when times get rough. Y/n?

Anyway, general Veeky Forums tattoo thread

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/attraction-evolved/201702/are-women-more-attracted-men-tattoos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No. You wouldn't put a bumper sitcker on a Ferrari.

I'm getting a FAL tattooed on my leg in a few weeks lol

I want something for my career as a doc, but I don't wanna do a rod of aescipus or any of that lame shit.

Any suggestions? One idea was an old timey plague doctor woodcut on my calf, that'd be pretty funny.

Nigga just get a old fashion Red Cross on your chest

get a plague doctor tattoo senpai

I got an owl tattoo on my leg, so that I always lift for Athena

I like classical art but I think it looks gay. What do you think, user?

Dude a bigass red cross on my chest that's fucking awesome
i'm absolutely open to a giant chest or back piece
I have very fair skin with pink undertones though so maybe won't work colorwise

>tattoo
>moral
how about you don't get one, to remind yourself of your moral?

tattoos with this much detail can go bad real easy.
It's better to go a lil bit more minimalistic

dude you guys need a sick tribal tattoo man

It will become a blurry mess?

>asking the internet for approval

sounds like you don't want it that bad

most likely, yeah. Not only does the skin strech all the time, but also the thin lines/shading can become really faded, real fast.
Shading CAN work on watercolour, because you get areas of single colour at some spots, then it changes. So, even if it fades a bit, you can still clearly see what's there. But on just black ink tattoos, if you use too much of it, it gets bad real fast. Things like pic related happen all the time.
If you REALLY want it, you can do it, but you'll have to go back and "fix" it at least once a year.
My advice, get something as minimalistic as possible. Or get some colour in there, that's what i did too.

off-topic, but didn't Ferrari threaten them with lawsuits because of this? If i remember correctly, they ended up getting a Lamborghini because of Ferrari's bitching.

I mean, both have detail, and have faded, but compare colour on the left and just black on the right.
When colour fades, it's still pretty good, most of the time.
The most important thing however, when you're going to get a tattoo, is to go to a real good person, you trust, and/or you know is going to do a good job. Even if that means you'll have to give 200 dollars extra for the same job.
Most likely, not only their skill is going to be better, but also their tools. A tattoo is something that you're going to have your whole life, make it be good, or not make it at all.

Deadmau5, or Joel being the fag he is wrapped his 458 in nyan cat livery, so ferrari sent him a C&D, really because he replaced the prancing horse badges.
T. Veeky Forums

Yeah, get it. Tattoos are pretty cool. I don't have any because I'm a little bitch, but I do like the look.

Thanks I will keep this in mind!

this style of tattoo is the tramp stamp of the 10's
a literal meme tattoo

What is this picture in reference too? I have the 4th one. Didnt know it was a thing

I don't even get what's going on here. Do the lines mean something?

I understand that people like tattoos but to me they're just incredibly unappealing, especially on girls. Clear skin looks so much better.
Especially if you get like a fucking butterfly on your foot or something, come on senpai

Maybe pic related (cuz Im a Fänrich)

>this style of tattoo is the tramp stamp of the 10's
the explosion of popularity of this minimalist stripe tattoo design, mirrors that of the "tramp stamp" in the early nineties. It is therefore extremely played out and unoriginal

>a literal meme tattoo
it is the equivalent of a viral meme, with people seeing it on other people thinking "wow that looks so dope" and getting one themselves

t. brainlet

>implying

this, I recently thought I want to get one but the amount of planning for it is going to take months/years for it to actually look good
maybe a completely biased opinion but I personally havent seen a good looking tattoo in my entire life

i think this is just so silly. I mean i see the rationale but like if you've got a ferrari who cares. Yeah maybe you won't completely plaster it with stickers but i also think that a bumper sticker is not on the same artistic/creative level as tattoos. Tattoos are cool but they ain't for everyone, to each their own I say

why would you even want to fuck a squid

stick that dick into it's beak

what are you a fucking cephalophobe?

that shit is so hot and the fact that it goes into her asshole is amazing. Her scene with ChesterMolestHer sucked though she was completely silent. I want to fuck her so bad where does she live???

salsa

Only acceptable line tattoo

if you're this tasteless don't get a tattoo

be careful to not get too big thoguh, a muslim might crash into it

Do they have any legal grounds to do that? I guess if he signed some document saying he couldn't replace the logos but still.

I used to think tattoos were cool as fuck. I don't know why I don't anymore. Thankfully I've been a poorfag my entire life and couldn't afford one.

I had this in my pics folder in a separate folder for "tattoo ideas." Even though I think it's stupid to get a tattoo now, this one in particular still strikes me as pretty badass.

can't believe anyone over the age of 19 thinks this looks good

its an octopussy

Technically nobody aside from Ferrari owns a Ferrari, when you buy one you have to sign documents that ensure you'll preserve the Ferrari integrity and tradition - you basically get permission to ride around in a Ferrari, but never "own" it.

>Tattoos
Be careful where you get what done, you may lose out on job opportunities if it can't be covered by a sleeve. I'm a doctor and work in a military hospital, they don't hire anyone who has a visible tattoo that's not covered by the scrub.

that looks like absolute dog shit

Who is this semen demon?

LOLLING at all these ''artistic'' tatoos.
The point of a tattoo is not to impress others.

It needs to be simple and painful and to remind you of something, maybe connected to some kind of ''right of passage'' or some shit like that.

i dunno but otherwise it's just a fucking tattoo.

Don’t get a tattoo unless you’re willing to get it redone every 5 years or so.

>a giant pause

>lifting for women

people will start patting you on the back when they want you to shut up

Don't do it. I've seen COUNTLESS fags walking around with some variation of this damn tattoo. It looks like they're being produced in a factory somewhere.

Do better.

kek!

Amen

hahhaha OP I hope you realize that these line tatoos also mean something in the gay community right? if not google it before getting one hahhaha faggot

>I know this cuz I'm a fag
Good job outing yourself

I know this because I'm a normie and have gay friends. they both have one

A swole doctor fighting death with doctor equipment.

I want her to sit on my face

Not OP, what do they mean. I googled "gay community line tattoos" and only got stupid pinterest clickbait galleries

octopussy

also hentaifag dreamgrill

>Technically nobody aside from Ferrari owns a Ferrari, when you buy one you have to sign documents that ensure you'll preserve the Ferrari integrity and tradition - you basically get permission to ride around in a Ferrari, but never "own" it.

Thats fuking awesome never knew thanks user

my nigga

How many of you ITT know the origin of those black bar on the arm tattoos?
It started decades ago as a means of recovering heroin addicts to hide trackmarks. Not a good look

Brraaaaaaap

He is obviously asking about OPs image

it represents how far they have shoved up their hand into someones ass. It's a fisting fetish thing. of course some over-do it and put it very high on their arm and that's supposed to be comedic. It's all pretty degenerate

>some over-do it and put it very high on their arm and that's supposed to be comedic
user, I...

Tattoos are associated with lower social status and lower income.
Why do you still want them after knowing this?

Honest question. "I like how they look." is an entirely acceptable answer.

FAL?

lololo

I liked them before they became an annoying fad. Literally normies taking something cool and turning it into shit.

I see so many dyel fucks at the gym with arm/shoulder work that just looks retarded. I don't know if they lost all their gains after they got the tat, or got the tat trying to give themselves motivation and had no gains to begin with. Either way, it's eyecancer.

checked

>to remind myself what I never want to do when times get rough.

Why didn't you be honest with yourself?

You don't want a tattoo to remind yourself of something; a post-it note on your bedroom door would do the same thing. No, you want a tattoo for vanity's sake, a billboard to communicate your "coolness" and "deepness" to strangers who wouldn't pay any attention to you otherwise.

Underrated

>that video of her getting an anal creampied.

Respecting them digits and that opinion

this

>Thankfully I've been a poorfag my entire life and couldn't afford one.

same here.

> the face you make when you pose as an ally to women because you are a seeker-betamale who cannot compete.

How old are you?

Kind of want to get a tatoo to hide self harm scars.

>doctor
>has time to post on an anonymously Taiwanese image board

Sure lad sure.

Over 35 desu

>implying your body is anything close to a Ferrari

you're right, who cares if you get passed up for jobs and look like you live in a trailer

>but it's the current year! People don't pass people up for jobs just for having tats!
lol, maybe in blue collar work, but in any high paying white collar job that shit does not fly.

No one gets tats in places where you can't easily hide them with normal clothes.
Those who do don't deserve jobs anyways.

>lol, maybe in blue collar work, but in any high paying white collar job that shit does not fly.
ask me how i know you've never been close to anything "high-paying"

>tattoos to remind myself what I never want to do when times get rough
lmao whatever you say fuckboi

I'm sure it depends on where you are. US west coast even lawyers have visible tats

Can OP or someone explain how these lines would remind one of their morals?

Like you about to straight up rape someone but then you catch a glimpse of your shitty lines and you're like, 'ahh.. I remember now. Morals'.

I make more than you bub.

I have this tattoo

I saw the pattern on a psychedelic trip

so I guess I "made it up", if you will

it wraps all the way around the forearm btw

I get a lot of compliments about it it's pretty cool imho

it's also a really good conversation starter people always ask me what it means

Just a few weeks ago I saw a nigger bitch with a swastika tattooed on her hand, she said she didnt know what it was, I told her it was an ancient symbol of power for black people and she believed it.
I live in Venezuela thats why not knowing what a swastika is can somehow happen.

tattoos really are just the worst

go with the 3 stripes

psychologytoday.com/blog/attraction-evolved/201702/are-women-more-attracted-men-tattoos

>Evolutionary biologists have theorized that tattoos are a way of signaling how tough we are. In preindustrial societies, tattooing is more painful and more dangerous than in modern societies.
>Piercing the skin exposes the recipient of a tattoo to infection, and only those with the strongest immune systems can come through the process with their health intact.
>Women thought tattooed men would be worse partners and fathers than men without tattoos, perhaps because tattoos signal impulsiveness and a propensity for risk-taking — hardly the characteristics most women prioritize in a long-term partner.
>Both men and women agreed that a man with a tattoo looked more masculine, dominant, and aggressive.

sounds like tattoos are how CHAD displays his evolutionary prowess while YOU don't tattoo your body because "your body is a ferrarri"

all jokes aside I don't see what's wrong with an actually aethestic tattoo

women really do love them too this is true