Do you guys ever go to festivals and show off your aesthetics?...

do you guys ever go to festivals and show off your aesthetics?? seems like the best place to show off dat body that you've been working so hard on.

i went to a festival yesterday and showed off my rig and danced to sick music.

pic related: its zyzz and his boys at a festi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5TUnfZdefxs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's probably the easiest way to get approached by sloots. My first summer out of DYEL I took my shirt off at a festival and got a decent amount of numbers and a shirtless picture of me and two friends in the newspaper.

In retrospect I acted pretty cringy but it pretty much secured the fact that I would never stop lifting.

>lifting for sloots

Spilt milk?

This you?

youtube.com/watch?v=5TUnfZdefxs

Do any of you gay cunts actually live in Canberra?

nah brah Sensation in sydney. more sloots and more aesthetic kunts to mire. more techno too. had a few friends go to spilt milk - its held in my home town

nah this isnt me but u can bet your ass i chucked a phat muzz multiple times during the day/night. i know its cringey as fuck but i was with my squad and when everyones getting around it and not giving a fuc what people think you cant go wrong

i love canberra. not much to do but was a cool place to grow up

No shitt, patrician taste right here

Went to spilt milk and can confirm there was a healthy dose of sloots

You Australian cunt? If you muzz in Murica someones gonna think you're trying to fight them lol

yeah its allright less chinks than sydney or melbourne

i didnt go but was out in civic after lots of sloots in dumb costumes

Yeah i nearly went civic but just ended up kicking on at the campsite with victorian sloots

trance festivals are always full of dudes who are bigger than me. ill stick to folk festivals where i can safely mog all the beard betas without risk of being mogged myself

mr wolf brah?? or more of a cube man?? lol

lol true. yesterday even if i accidentally ran into someone id let out a "sorry brah" instantly just incase it was a /fraud/ hothead ready to jump me with his gang of gorillas

Damn. I never noticed how shitty chestbrah's pec insertions are until I saw this. Why did he go with "chestbrah", what did he meme by this?

was in down stairs moose till it shut and then in cube till around daylight

Output

You can show of your gains at a festival without looking like a complete douchebag, like the guys in the picture.

Don't wear girly shorts, don't whear a purse like some faggot.

Other than that it's absolutely fine to show off your gains, girls also dress very skimpy to festivals so why the fuck not

This, try to dress more like Jon Skywalker or something. He uses pants at least

This is what hell looks like.

It’s so weird how many swole and straight bros love trance music. I’m one of them but when I went to my first festival I was surprised to see the crowd

Yeah except for the pants with holes in them wtf