Guy starts working out next to me

>guy starts working out next to me
>can see his dick through his joggers

>going so far as to even look directly at others.
>looking at the dude's junk.
you're the reason people feel special.

>girl starts working out next to me
>can see her dick through her joggers

>mfw this bitch next to me doing memelifts keeps staring at my dick

>sweating girl in tight pants works out
>dicks getting semihard thinking of her in homegym

>gym slut working out next to me
>completely ignore her and pretend she doesn't exist

is it autistic if I unironically do this?

>sweating girl
Unf

>Gym slut started vorking next to me
>every new set she comes closer and closer
>I take mu stuff and leave
Autism, you win again.

i also do this. dont give them the attention they crave

yesterday this gym thot in yoga pants starting bodyweight squatting in fro t of the bench I was using I didn't k ow where to look between sets so just lay flat on the bench looking up

I'm waiting for someone to point this out to me just so I can respond with "I bet you were enjoying the sight huh"

Is this attractive to women? I don't understand, half the time they scream ew about dicks, next moment theyre sucking them

ffs

Depends on the face the dick attached to

Thank muh purity and slutshaming for that newfriend
They all love the d actually.

Are you me. Except instead I look 360 degrees when that happens.

Are you me senpai

>thicc dude squats in front of me

>not looking down pretending to be exhausted from your set

Just look her in the eyes and tell her to get the fuck out of your mirror space. Don't break eye contact untill she does. Ignore her after and act like it never happened.

>being rude
never gonna make it

>PlanetFitness
>Pizza
Like pottery.

>the face
Scientifically proven to be incorrect.
When it comes to priority for *most* women it goes as follows:
- Your fame/status
- Your wealth (Money in the bank, Salary, Clothes, Car, House, in that order)
- Your body, including dick size (Though they only look at abs and ignore your real gains altogether.)
- A cute pet if you have one
- Your face
- Your friends and family

>so just lay flat on the bench looking up
TERMINATE ALL THOTS

Not autistic, but probably gay

Who said anything about being rude? It's all social queus, dumbass.

>citation needed
are you telling me an ugly fuck with no friends is swimming in pussy so long as he has a shi tzu and abs?

Wh- What about height and frame...

Reviewbrah would be a cute girl

You're me senpai

DELET

thats not true user they comment on my biceps all the time and only them mixedkindafeelsman

Why the fuck is she eating pizza in the gym? What is this shit?

I go out of my way to look at asses for the extra test boost. Been caught a few times. Didn't give a fuck

Planet Fitness. They have Pizza Fridays or something similar to that. They bring pizza for their members.

>citation needed
For basic reading try 'The Female Mind' by Dr. Louann Brizendine
'Anatomy of female power' by Chinweizu Ibekwe
'The Red Queen: Sex and the Evolution of Human Nature' by Matt Ridley
These all offer different glimpses into the same thing.
There are also tons of seminars on the nature of male-female relationships and how men and women approach other entirely differently.

>are you telling me an ugly fuck with no friends is swimming in pussy so long as he has a shi tzu and abs?
Depends, what I really should have inserted between body and wealth was something along the likes of personality.
Although it's not so much personality as it is mindset. Problem is mostly then that we then drop from shit that counts for *most* women to shit that counts for *a sizable majority of women*
An ugly fuck with no friends, a shi tzu and abs who is fucking autistic won't get shit.
An ugly fuck with no friends, a shi tzu and abs who is coherent, smooth, doesn't stumble over himself and stays calm is likely to get some.
But an ugly fuck with no friends, no shi tzu, no abs, who is fucking autistic but is rich as a motherfucker will slay tons.
>is swimming in pussy
It's not a case of either swimming in pussy or being stranded in a dick desert, it's a case of being the biggest fish in the pond.
If you are the guy with the shredded body, and there's no guys with money or status, then you will be more attractive than the guys with pretty faces and nothing else to them, as long as you're not autistic.
But realistically speaking, the guys with pretty faces are going to be dressed better than you and will likely be much more experienced at picking up chicks.
That said and done, if a chick is looking for a one-night stand and has to pick between sexy body fuck face and lanky body pretty face who are both equally autistic and poor, she'll pick fuck face, and if it's really bad she'll put a bag over his head.

>homegym

Wait a second...

>girls only care about abs
yeh 12 year olds.

;)

>They bring pizza for their members.
Some actually have a food corner, where you can buy and eat pizza among other things, and when it's free-pizza day (first monday of every month) you can get free pizza.
They also have free-bagel day (second tuesday of every month).
But other PlanetFitness gyms don't have one, and just order it.
It's fucking dumb.

Doesn't matter how shredded the rest of your body somehow magically is, if you don't have abs she'll think something is wrong.
And if you're only skinnyfat and somehow magically have shredded abs, well buddy you're in luck.
But those are hypothetical situations that none of us should ever have to experience.
The only girls who appreciate a proper male body are fit chicks and other guys.
We live in the facebook/instagram age where all hot guys have hot abs, like it's the only thing that matters, you can't fault a random thot for not knowing better.

>thicc dude starts coming to the gym the same time as me
>he is gone after a few months
The pain Bros, the pain. He was so hot.

Sorry to disappoint you, it is the face first.

Actually that was a large container of crab legs, you see you're technically not allowed to bring food in the gym but I don't want to lose my gains and crab raises test...
But thank you for looking at my privates.

>Pretty decent size dick (7.8 inch)
>Wore my grey sweatpants a few times to the gym
>Showed the outline of my dick too well
>Too many people staring at my dick
>Now I just wear black shorts because it hides the outline of my dick

S-s-stop staring at me, youre making me uncomfortable

Yeah I know that feel

s-sauce?

She's a big guy

gib english milkers

>his gym doesn't have a thot pit
just switch gyms already, next you're gonna tell me theres manlets running wild there LOL

are you Picasso?

Not sure if I should save this pic or not..

MY GYM IS THE THOT PIT!!
For real though, I live in the middle of bumfuck nowhere and out of the people around my age there's about 8 girls per 1 guy.
It's also a small town, or large village, depending on how you look at it, so everyone knows everyone.
Anyway, there's 2 gyms, the old people gym and the young people gym. I've tried both.
Both are heavily focused on cardio and the only weights (except for the single barbell in the young people gym) are light so I bought my own dumbbells and kettlebells.
Old people gym has a bunch of old dudes happy to get away from their wives, almost all of them are retired and all they do is cardio while watching sports.
The young people gym has about the same ratio of girls to guys as there are in our schools, on busy days there are about 20-25 people and only 6 of those are guys. Including me and the owner.
Anyway, this is just me venting, I'll be moving to the city to go to university in 2018, so I'll be released from this hell soon enough.

>not wearing underwear while working out
>get a chub
>everyone can see 5 inch benis
JUST

hot

Lmao

Try to enjoy it while you can. You might wish those days back at some point in your future

He either moved or will be back

she's got big quads

damn when did vioer get all pink floyd. meth is a hell of a drug my man

can someone post the planet fitness pizza/doughnut table.
easy way to keep fatties at the gym forever desu

I want to fuck that wojak

They're all ugly, their farts are the worst, their periods are the worst, their feminine hygiene products are the worst, and them using the male bathroom due to a lack of guys is the worst.
Do you know what it's like to walk into a male bathroom and finding a fucking tampon dispenser. A FUCKING TAMPON DISPENSER!
The only good thing is the immediate bond with any guy working out. They know what it's like. They saw the bloody hand print on the tampon dispenser. They know.

Have an anniversary table instead.

underrated

this is how a virgin actually sees the world, rare sample, observe

>tfw the pizza maker girl is probably more fit than the people actually working out

Sounds horrible. I heard for a couple of times now that women's bathrooms are actually way more disgusting than ours.
I'd tell you to just fuck it and work out,but apparently your gym is not even really equipped for that.
I dream of a day where I have my own home gym. There is not a single downside in having your own gym

>woman starts working out next to me
>must be colder in the gym than I think it is
>either that or she's got two peanuts stuck inside her sports bra

uuuu

Subtle.

Sounds like you are both waking up and realizing that females are subhuman and grotesque, primordial, chtonic rather than beautiful, progressive, angelic...

is this a hyena

>her

The best thread on Veeky Forums right now

Nigga, we aint gonna read all that shit

I want it

>tfw grower not a shower

TL;DR = Veeky Forums meets /r9k/ and posts on Veeky Forums

Masterpiece

Masterrace

WTF? Please tell me whether this is a doppelganger or a shoop?

its an app that turns you into a girl

Yeah thats true. Like that very good looking man who was a criminal with no money and how hes now fucking a billionaires daughter.

Ive got a feeling you have money, but your dog ugly.

Where the fuck do you live, Yugoslavia?

Women are dirty bloody fuck holes
I fuck that pooss and ass
But after I almost always feel a bit disgusted because this bitch actually thinks she has my love and adoration
When actually I have only contempt and a building resentment that I will get over in a few hours.
>t. Still look hard at every womans ass and tits like autistic rapist, wonder why women act like they get offended

Can someone identify what watch it is wearing

Are you gay?

This is pleasantly subtle.