remember your upper and lower back work

I miss her so much lads

>tfw will never be 200lbs

>John Haack is not an adult male
Rippletits pls

WHAT IF MY VERTICAL IS 19.2 INCH AND I AM CARDIO WISE UNFIT

IS THERE HOPE FOR ME?!

stop falling for raffy's memes

nope since you also got vertical measured by inaccurate non vertec method so your actual svj is 15 or less.
consider aesthetics

why would it be less?

just hop on gear your life is already worthless as a manlet

>hope for me
Possibility of hope in everything outside of explosive sports.

I was thinking about that, but tbf I feel like roided manlets look even worse than non roided manlets. At least now I can say I lift for competition and people won't think I overcompensate.

because it's inaccurate and inflates your svj unless done by vertec with an experienced operator

He's a miniature scale model of an adult male.

what's a good routine to gain strength if you're at 1/2/3/4 pl8 at bodyweight of 160?

lifting

you're already irrelevant to normal folks might as well live for you enjoy liftan heavy weights and looking like gimli rather than frodo

how could it automatically inflate it?

but i have been to state for 100m and 200m sprinting and have played a pretty decent level of rugby

because that's what most people do going by the methods listed and people mentioning 42 inch svj etc...

but I enjoy lifting heavy natty

not allowed ! nah I'm only just yanking your chain I'm 5"7 no way I can hit 200 unless turn into oompa lumpa

pretty sure the right quote is by bloatlord and its 200 kg not lbs

>An adult male weights at least 200 pounds
Obesity is a problem in America I see.

>weighted pullups 5x8
>v grip rows 3x20
Anything else I should add to my EVERY SINGLE SESSION routine?

I would change pull ups to shrugs, but it's up to you, I just dislike pull ups.

nice cope

twinkcel cope is a problem on Veeky Forums I see

Unless you're roiding, nobody shorter than 6 feet should typically weigh more than 200 pounds.

that is correct, for regular people

in strength and weight class based sports, you shouldnt weigh under 200lbs unless youre 5'7 or under

i weigh over 200 at 5'8 and im not even fat, a bit bulky i must admit but i look pretty jackd, still have room to fill out tb h

ur just a coping twinkcel try ss+gomad ffgt

not really tbf anyone over 170 should aim for 93kg weightclass.

If his claim was "an athlete in these sports should weigh at least 200 pounds" that would be fine but he's not saying that. That claim is insan and can only be seen as reasonable in societies with obesity rates upwards of 20%. In other words, americans are really fat, so being a little fat seems normal.

>i weigh over 200 at 5'8 and im not even fat
Sorry, didn't mean to quote you earlier, because the other anons are reasonable, while you're full of shit.
Either you're an extreme outlier or you're just telling lies on the internet. If you're the former, you're not included in my statement, since I said "typically". If you're the latter, you're either pathetic or delusional.

But it is implied that they should lift, as he thinks lifting is very very very important, therefore he effectively states
>to be a man you have to be strong enough to be 200lbs+
As he looks on twinks and non-lifters / weaklings as not men.

What that user said, he basically says that adult male should be strong and should have enough muscles to be over 200lbs while non lifting adults can't call themselves males.

i'm 5'6 weighing in at 209 pounds, bit on fat side but you couldnt tell when i wear clothes, what now ?

Lifting doesn't mean becoming an athlete. Look, mate, rippetoe is a gigantic narcissist with zero understanding of how science works. Like 99% of people who are involved in this industry, he mistakes confirmation bias with actual data and he keeps making statements as if they were based on the latter.

what about john haack?

tfw will never be an adult male

there are always anomalies

but hes fairly tall for his class iirc, his total would probably benefit from moving up at least one class

You have a BMI of 32, you're not roiding, you're not an extreme outlier, and you're just "a bit on the fat side".
Right.

twinkcel pls stop coping 200lbs at 5'8 ish isnt even that huge of a deal

i know guys who weigh slightly over and are lean, while im bulky. Clarence for example is 5'10 and weighs over 225 lmao

not roiding, but been doing sports whole my life, which has resulted in dense muscles that aren't that big, can run, play football basketball no problems

I know what you mean, but it does not take a lot to get to 200lbs. You don't need to be an athlete to be this heavy, anyone can get this heavy. Curlbros easily get to 200lbs+ while lean. I'm sure he can make an exception for someone who is particularly short.

Besides, we know his statement comes from him being held back by his coaches in his early career. He talks about it several times, he was not allowed to grow and think young men should be allowed to. It is a stronger statement than he needs to put out, but his message is clear; don't be a twink.

clarence is on roids tho

>you shouldnt weigh under 200lbs unless youre 5'7 or under
this is true for world level competition, not for your average lifter whose potential is capped at a middle-of-the-pack placing in national level competition

he weighed like 93kg while being skinny pre roids

post a pic of your body right now i fkin guarantee ur a twink sitting at ~5'6

You're not a man if you're sub 6 foot so his statement is still valid

>potential is capped at a middle-of-the-pack placing in national level competition

ill revise it to 5'9 for that

but even so, the more you restrict your bodyweight the more you restrict your potential for more muscle which in turn limits your strength potential

so its a vicious, self imposed, cycle of mediocrity

delet this

Quads of truth tbqh

I would also like to add to this discussion that if you don't have stretch marks from lifting then you're a gde and will never reach 200lbs no matter how hard you try.

Nah don't even need to revise it seen plenty of manlets at 5"7 and sub at my strongman and pling gym that look fucking strong with little to no chub at 200 bw. Only people against heavy higher bodyweight are guys obsessed with muh optimum bfat of 12%

>tfw 80kgs and people already make fun of me that I'm fat

Me:
>6ft 180lbs
>385lb squat to parallel
>10 inch SVJ

My dad:
>5'11
>220lbs
>235lb squat
>38 inch SVJ

How the goddamned fuck is it possible

Hes a weak fat fuck and can dunk a basketball on me no problem

you know how they say that each year testosterone in males is lower. This is what happened.

Well those guys are also strong e.g one of the 5"6 manlets has done 185 bench for a triple with a shitty no arch form or leg drive

Im stronger than the fucker, fight forest fires for a living and do mma

Hes worked in an office for the last 30 years and never been in a fight in his life

His test is literally 30, also, less than a woman. He has to take meds to get it to just 300

Mines over 800 natty

Explosiveness and the overall amount of fast twitch muscle fibers that you use is usually a pre-determined genetic thing. With that said, your Dad might have trained for more efficient explosiveness in his legs when he was younger by playing basketball or some other sport.

>Mines over 800 natty
>6ft 180lbs 385lbs squat
nope

He says he would run 400 metres backwards every day in highschool, thats all he says to explain his jumping ability

He can barely walk up stairs

Had it tested by a doctor because i was nervous because my dads test is so low

Lol. Stay in denial jumplet.

shit

>weighing yourself with clothes on

>1996
please be date of birth

>Shoulderlet detected

>He says he would run 400 metres backwards every day in highschool
That sounds like something a highschool athlete would do. Pretty sure your Dad low-key did some type of sport or at least trained for it.

With exception to people that are obese or relatively over weight, SVJ is mostly genetic. It can be scaled with your body weight and slightly improved but there is a limited range for that sort of thing.

>SVJ is mostly genetic
Could you in depth explain how is it different from any other exercise which can be trained?

>people
>Under 6 foot

>mostly genetic

Are you telling me hes not my real dad?

what are women and traps

No, you can still get shit genetics from a dad with good genetics. It's about what shit is inherited and shit.

Test rates doesn't really effect strength unless you inject thousands of times the normal amount.

>breeding with a woman under 6ft

Do you already hate your future kids?

>thousands

hundreds

Really? Was unaware.

Your SVJ depends upon your explosiveness which is determined by the amount of fast-twitch muscle fibers that you have. Fast-twitch muscle fibers are determined at birth and you can not change that, only increase their efficiency to fire and work in synchronicity.

There is an entire field of science surrounding the study of Type l and Type ll(a,b) muscle fibers of which i'm no expert. I did have to study these things a couple years back as part of my degree but I can't recall too much about it. There are a couple of videos around explaining it in more detail if you're interested.

>thousands of times
>hundreds
Both wrong it's maybe 4-5 times higher than amount of healthy adult male. it's hundreds more not hundreds times more.

iirc average male test equals around 70-90mg a week

70x100 is 7000mg, ridiculous dose but it is done

low end would be equivalent of 30mg a week, 3g is unfortunately quite common

so just get bigger muscles lmoa and you will have better svj, fucking retard.

Are triples good for weighted chins?

Yes, your Dad got cucked by the genetically inferior mailman while he was at work. Sorry user.

nope

youll get bicep tendinitis like me if you keep doing that

>only increase their efficiency to fire and work in synchronicity.
It's almost like I said that you could still grow them, eh? This doesn't change the fact that your body's composition of Type ll muscle fibers is determined at birth and that you can never train your SVJ to a similar degree as those that are genetically gifted as OP's Dad possibly is. On average, professional athletes have like 80% more Type ll muscle fibers than the average person. Top athletes like Usain Bolt even more so.

>so just get bigger muscles lmoa
You can't ONLY train Type ll muscle fibers, sure, you can do training which focuses on them such as box jumps, cleans and snatches, but you will be creating growth in other muscles too. Congrats you now are jumping relatively the same height because you improved your SVJ but in doing so, you also increased the amount of mass that your Type ll muscle fibers have to exert force upon. Minor improvements will be seen.

Yes, I know you are trying to troll me, but I made this comment for people that actually believe that shit.

>just get bigger muscles lmoa and you will have better svj, fucking retard.
No. You will get heavier, and the contractile rate of your bigger muscles don't improve much.

Plyometrics and targeted jump training might improve your jump from 15-30% MAX. More often than not, it is not 2 inches difference.

R'tard.

>b-but you'll get heavier
Well I guess it's impossible to train your chin ups as well since you'll get heavier the more muscles you have. fucking retards

Ebin troll.

Fiber type is the difference. You can grind a chinup. Can't grind a jump. R'tard.

What's this meme about needing a good vertical to succeed in powerlifting? Despite its name, powerlifting isn't a sport where power is really needed. Beyond a certain point in intensity the load is so high that the bar will move slowly no matter how explosive you are. At that point difference in power is really insignificant. It's true that a high % of fast twitch fiber will give you a higher vertical and does correlate with PL success, but not to a great degree. Slow twitch fiber recovers more quickly from a workout. If you have a good balance it shouldn't really matter much at all.

>Fiber type is the difference. You can grind a chinup. Can't grind a jump. R'tard.
You can grind squat dl and bench. Case closed svj fags admitted that it doesn't affect powerlifting at all.

How many onions a day do i have to eat to turn in my natty card?

>What's this meme about needing a good vertical to succeed in powerlifting?
High jump doesn't mean you'll be good at powerlifting. You still need leverages, training, etc.

But if you have a shitty vertical (-20"), then you don't have enough fast twitch to put up good top end intensities.

It's a GDE test.

What do you mean by top end intensities? Also you can have a high consentration of fast twitch fiber in your chest and not in your legs. Just because you can't jump very high doesn't mean you have a low fast twitch fiber % overall

Well dang it. I'm not making progress with fahves anymore

That's an issue of muscle fiber type as well as relative body strength. The muscle fibers that are used during a chin up (Type l) fibers consist of the majority of the muscle fibers in the human body. So by increasing their strength and size you are not offsetting their strength gains through hypertrophy of Type l fibers.

We are talking about why OP can't train to SVJ as much as his illegitimate father. We didn't say shit about powerlifting?

>What do you mean by top end intensities?
Good ORMs compared to the volume needed in training.

The disparity between fast twitch upper and lower is mostly negligible.

>through hypertrophy of Type ll fibers.**

shoo shoo skeleton

Im a high level competitive BJJ practictioner

My vertical is like 14 inches