At what height should you just kill yourself and not bother lifting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eotUKxbK60E&t=7m4s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my height - 1cm

at the peak of autism, which you seem to have reached

How tall is the guy in the middle? Unironically please.

How tall is the tall guy?

I know the guy on the left is 6'0, so middle guy looks about 5'11"

>tfw 6'2'' but skinny as a toothpick

well some guy walked past him and I'm going to assume the guy that walked past is 5'10. He's probably 5'6 along with the girl.

if connor's 6', then the guy is 5'3" or so. if connor is taller or shorter, just adjust it by adding or removing inches.

If that's connor murphy, he's 6'4

when will they learn?

>the gains giveth

keked

the guy on the right is the one fucking that girl

But the guy on the left is the one she thinks of while doing it

I really don't understand this blokes cupcake tits.

heh

What is the original clip?

10/10

>oh no, the girl sucking my dick is thinking of another man who's dick she's not sucking!

Daily reminder that nipple placement is the key to aesthetics

Under 5'5?

By the way she looks at him I’m pretty sure she sucked connors dick later that day and then kisses her bf with her cum stained lips

More like under 5’10 tbqh

you can get girls at all heights. a female friend of mine has a 39 year old boyfriend who is a head shorter than me and I'm 1,75m (27 years). even I think that his height is pretty funny but if he can have a nice girlfriend, then everyone can

as a shorter guy, you just don't have literally every girl at your disposal but considering today's array of girls, it's not really a loss

>tfw wasn't interested in any girl for 1 and a half years prior to meeting my gf because every girl I met was just unintelligent, ugly, or shallow

what's actually the deal with this guy? every video I see of him is him doing these social experiments even though they are clearly faked and only promoting..... well, himself

he's the most insecure faggot I have ever seen on youtube, pretty much worse than actual autists. got no respect for him because he doesn't really do anything of worth. it seems like he's the male equivalent of an attention-seeking whore

ikr he should just become a trap.

same height as the asian girl so around 5'4 while connor is around 6'3

youtube.com/watch?v=eotUKxbK60E&t=7m4s

Just count calories shit is not hard and if you're not skinnyfat don't hesitate to eat some junk here and there

Better to be short & strong than short & weak...

He's got the tism

5'3
>be me
>spacing out sets on the glute ham raise machine so as to increase my reps
>manlets come and start using it for hypers (even though there's a roman chair literally five feet away)
>they're in between sets
>ask manlet if I can work in
>starts to get defensive, hemming and hawing
>just get on the machine and bang out my set
>get off the machine and try to reset it
>realize I don't know what small-person setting they were using for their misuse of the ghr machine
>stand up and get ready to walk away
>look at manlet quivering
>try to have a nice look and wave goodbye
>hand is below my nipple height
>right at eye leve for him
>mfw I nothing I can do can successfully not insult a manlet

what ever height beta manlet and jeff nippard are, they look like literal dwarves

since nobody's actually addressing it, I think Connor is like 6'4" so the manlet is probably 5'4" or 5'5". He's got at-least a foot on the smaller guy.

welcome to basically every bodybuilding channel. If you're attractive dumb idiots will watch you for "the ultimate girl advice" even though you yourself are an idiot with terrible taste.

Just watch one of his videos. He has nothing unique, he just says "WHAT IS UP EVERYONE, I'M GONNA BE NEXT TO THESE GIRLS AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS".

Just roid and advertise. The secret to instagram success.

fuck height requirements, you just kys if you're under 40 and balding, male pattern baldness will cuck anyone.

yooo fuck being 23 (same age as me) and having this fucking hairline lmao.

Dude projecting much?

nahh man, im saying going bald will ruin any face.

im a 5'10 manlet but atleast im not balding.

wow the manlet is such a cuck

Anything over 6'2 is suicide tier same with being under 5'7"

Connor is 6'1 at best

Kek

Dem titties