The Punisher

How do I get Jon Benthal's body in The Punisher? Also thread about the show. What did you think of it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amber_Rose_Revah
celebheights.com/s/Jon-Bernthal-4969.html
youtube.com/watch?v=rbR1vE5fwJI
youtube.com/watch?v=RDl9J_QFRxc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fridge mode

SOFIA

run a low dose of test and avoid squats

mmmmmeask you sumn rick

I didn't hate it but was disappointed. All I wanted was to watch bernthal spend 13 episodes torturing and killing paedophiles and gangbangers but instead we got some bullshit that seemed like it should have been in a csi series

Pretty much this. The comic book punisher didnt kill for revenge, he killed to punish those who deserved it.

Yeah, I totally agree. I think they needed to do this in order for them to grab a larger demographic. Everytime I saw that beaner chick pop up I fast forwarded.

Notice how literally everyone in this series was a jew?

Frank Castle
Micro
Billy
Billy's wife
His kids looked jewish too
Sam Stein (super jewish)
Rawlins

Beaner chick?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amber_Rose_Revah
This bitch

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amber_Rose_Revah

>"Revah has Polish-Jewish ancestry from her mother's side and Kenyan-Asian ancestry from her father's side."

Well, that's one way to artificially create a middle eastern looking person I guess, what a genetic mix.

Isn't that kinda what he's doing in Daredevil?

HOLD MY BREATH AS I WEEEIIISH FOR DEEEAAYYYTHH

Fuark, guy looks amazing for his 40's

EARLOBES/10 BODY BRUH

His diet is 7x3 table pushes per week.

Workout A: Curls
Workout B: pushups

Your week will look like this:

Monday: REST DAY
Tuesday: CURL DAY
Wednesday: REST DAY
Thursday: REST DAY
Friday: PUSHUP DAY
Saturday: REST DAY
Sunday: REST DAY

I know, it's pretty brutal.

Tried watching daredevil got half way thru the second episode and had to turn it off that show is unwatchable garbage

For a second I thought that was Bellick

>weed phone cover

please don't post men with thigh gaps on Veeky Forums.

Lift for like a year or less then cut

he really isnt that big, but hes damn fit

>would jews make a superhero movie of themselves?
>quads

well, user, maybe... maybe...
be careful saying things like dat

ay ryck, mask yew summin

>This guy drops his weights and lmaxusum
What do?

Yeah comic punishers family were killed in a random act of violence, no big conspiracy, which leads to him almost artistically trying to punish any kind of criminal. This show missed the point of that entirely

*autistically

>dat gyno

imdb lists him as 5'11, there is no way

what routine will get me this girl Veeky Forums?

celebheights.com/s/Jon-Bernthal-4969.html

>celebheights.com/s/Jon-Bernthal-4969.html
Well what do you know.

He actualy is.

Kidnap her x stockholm syndrome

That website is GOAT

I thought he was supposed to be below average height

It's hard to tell because he wears lifts inside thick soled boots.
Tyrese Gibson is 5'10, Paul Walker was 6'1, the rock is 6'2

Mental manlet

oh god that looks retarded

keked and checked.

There is something about Jon Bernthal's screaming and yelling I find very entertaining

That scene where Frank is in the forest fighting with the soldiers that have GoPros on their heads was amazing. My favourite sequence of the whole show.

Agreed 100%. He did great playing The Punisher. I think the casting was amazing. Great choice

But also artistically. There was one where he tortured a guy with a blowtorch and a popsicle. And this was under the Comics Code, well before Miller's run.

youtube.com/watch?v=rbR1vE5fwJI

youtube.com/watch?v=RDl9J_QFRxc

These two scenes were brilliant. It's a shame there wren't more like them. The guy who played Billy did a great job

Agreed. I'm excited to see what they're gonna do with Jigsaw now that he is "transformed"

the punisehr was a great show but that middle eastern hoe was fucking annoying and i skipped whenever she appeared

I watched the scenes with her, but if I ever decide to rewatch the show I'm for sure gonna skip them

Dude has a super punchable face

agreed. idk why i hate her, i think its the fact that shes smug as hell and acts like a smartass makes me not like her. Plus its a show about the punisher, why should we concentrate time to characters like her, when we should just watch the punisher fuck shit up

This is an awful physique. Looks like a dad that does a full body workout once a week. I had this body after 4 months of lifting.

>awful

by what standards

Mirin v taper

The ROCK is only 6'2!? What the fuck I am half an inch shoter than the rock I thought he was a fucking giant

agreed but that ass tho

Anyone else think it's kind of fishy that every single actor, producer and director was jewish apart from the one muslim girl who they wrote as a alcoholic slut?

I really want to punch his koala-ass face

that's not gyno, tard

step 1: become blind
step 2: get grill

IMMA BETEH FAWTEH THEN YEW RICK

>lean
>core
>a few curls
>neglect back

He looks really short here wtf

he's a manlet

he has good muscle genetics for a jew. thought he was Italian at first

god this so much
>cut down to 8 episodes
>some asshole gangbangers have taken over a part of the city
>doing all sorts of fucked gangbanger shit
>shit gets so bad fronk comes out of retirement
>micro gets in touch with him because the same gangbangers fucked up his life
>frank works his way through the ranks
>cut out the annoying mexican lady
>only minor references to frank's shady military past coming back to haunt him
>keep the PMC subplot but make it so that the gangbangers use their resources to hire them after frank becomes a big problem
>final episode is a raid style showdown in gangbanger HQ, 50 minutes of pure adrenaline, ridiculous bodycount
>series ends with frank, severely wounded, having a brutal slugfest with his old military buddy who won't back down because he 'has a job to do'
would that have been so fucking hard???

>chinese manlet
could always be worse I guess

he gets billed with WWE height, most wrestler's get exaggerated stats with the worst being big cass who they bill as 7 foot tall when he's really 6'7"

Have 10% or more Neanderthal gene admixture.

Look at his fucking forehead user. It was all I could think about watching that show.

Not his forehead but an example of what I'm talking about.

Punisher?

You mean the show about some jack off who walks around the suburbs and solves Law and Order tier conspiracies?