Why does Veeky Forums wear shoes that deform the shit out of your feet?

why does Veeky Forums wear shoes that deform the shit out of your feet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EszwYNvvCjQ
mindhost.tumblr.com/post/167234540967/petermorwood-dollsahoy-trickytalks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My feet are too big to choose, I'll use anything that fits, poorfags can't get custom shoes

You just need 800$

That's only half my months salary

I actually run and walk barefoot most of the time when I'm not at work, and I've really noticed how my feet have adapted to it. Running barefoot in the forest feels amazing.

It sucks because I can't find any nice dress shoes that fit, though. Some Trickers and Grensons with G/HH lasts are okay, but the more elegant ones like Carmina or Enzo Bonafe just don't fit at all. I like to think it's better for my feet, though, but idk. It would be nice to be able to choose.

Wouldnt this be better for less stress?

You’re a fuckin idiot, there’s always one special snowflake like you that shows up in threads like this.

Fuck off with your no shoes nonsense, it’s not revolutionary, you’re just a joke.

stop being so poor

I tried once, then my car broke and i couldn't get to work anymore

this is wat u call 'triggered'

Sorry, I meant barefoot shoes when I said barefoot. I live in Finland so I really have to wear some Fivefingers most of the year so I don't get cold. Also tried some nike frees etc. but they feel a bit too cushioned, though nice if one runs on asphalt or something.

Lol, what's the problem? I'm not barefoot when I'm at work or shopping or something, just enjoy doing sports without shoes and feel it's beneficial for me (has completely taken my arch pains away). Dunno why you're triggered lol.

I suffered a spine injury from running bare foot on soft sand at the beach. Don't do it user.

I already have deformed feet. Splayfeet and knocked knees. I've been doing sports barefoot for a year now and nothing changed. I am in pain in shoes, I am in pain barefoot.
I'd say go barefoot/wear barefoot shoes as soon as possible and don't wait until your feet are fucked.

Is this the next Veeky Forums fad? noshoes? Tbh, wish my feet were more like the one on the right. Mine's like a cross between both.

LONDON

The reason people get injuries from running without modern shoes is that we are not running in the way that accomodates it

youtube.com/watch?v=EszwYNvvCjQ

Can you still make it with Morton's Toe?

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

How much does one really need special shoes for lifting? Is it going to be better for me in terms of gains or at least putting less strain on my body in the long term?

what lifts do i need to fuck a bitch like this

I honestly don't think it matters. I can squat atg and stamp the floor with my butthole in flat shoes.
Tried to work on it with my grill and she can't even do it in running shoes that have significantly raised heels

That's the thing though other than squat what lift is it really useful for?

>Wear shoes
>Big toe always busts a hole dead center of the shoe like a hatching lizard
Someone help

Lifting shoes are a compensation for lack of range of motion.

Naturally, you can lift more in a position that you're mobile in. It's hard to move a lot of weight out of the end ranges of your joints. I choose not to use them because my goals are more than just "move as much weight as possible".

It is pretty much fucking impossible to weightlift without weightlifting shoes.

do your training in flat soled shoes with no cushioning ie chuck taylor

Was Joe Rogan right?

Are shoes bad for your feet?

Did wearing shoes my whole life ruin them?

Because I've tried going barefoot and wearing minimal shoes and I've usually ended up hurt. Though a lot of normal shoes are too narrow, so I go for the wide sizes.

Meme
>Some people refer to the proponents of this theory as the flat-earthers of the historical fencing community, and I can see why.
mindhost.tumblr.com/post/167234540967/petermorwood-dollsahoy-trickytalks

This. Look at that guy that tried to squat with sandals or some shit.

>bitch
That's a man.

How is it impossible? Am I being baited?

Didn't he also try squatting 100kg on his first day lifting? If I'm thinking about the same thing.

can I suck your feminine (male) toes?

Jfc trim those harpy claws . Cringworthy AF

What kind of man shaves his legs

Let me fuck your feet.

Bro i run sprints and 1-3mile runs barefoot all the time through trails in the woods. I know a few people that do it. It feels fucking amazing and your feet get really strong. You often need to give them deep massages after running when you start out though to help with muscle recovery

Guys who swim shave everything. I've also known guys who just like how it feels. Also know guys who use nail polish.

Also faggots. Don't forget faggots.

Amputate toes.

Road cyclists

your legs looks so hard but also so soft

lose some weight you fat fuck

> T H I C C

Maybe
Working on it :D
No u

Nice calves faggot

let us see those soles, and we gonna diagnose it based on this

A good pick-up line might work.
impressive.verynice.gif
I'm not the kind of man that shaves his legs. You know I'm smooth buddy.

Nice bokeh faggot

Thanks desu. And yes, they are.

That wasn't the intended effect. Just tried to blur out the mess.

i'm still not sure what gender this creature is

Girl (male)

T A L L I N N

Checked and kek'd.

chuck taylors are tapered as fuck

there are other shoes out there with flat soles that actually accommodate natural toe splaying

TROMSO
R
O
M
S
O

because most city streets are disgustingly dirty!

the point isn't to not wear shoes dumbass

Why the fuck would I want to look like I've never owned a pair of shoes before?

Nice dildo in the background

You guys sure live in nice towns.
Read the filename.

I don't, I wear lems primal 2 and also have correct toes which I put on at night.

I can now stretch out my toes pretty good and move each toe individually on my right foot but the left one is a work in progress, the last 3 toes sort of move together and I still don't have much feeling in the pinky

Got those toe "gems" or whatever they're called on my Christmas list. They look gay as fuck but were the top seller on Amazon. Correct toes seem like the same thing, ya?

Feet are like cars. No one cares how they look if they can get you from A to B .

depends on your mobility, i can squat just fine in converse but i always feel more secure and planted to the floor in oly shoes. really up to personal preference

unless you want to find a girlfriend someday

this

Not excatly. Correct toes were designed by a podiatrist, and suppose to be worn inside your shoes and can also be customised by cutting the silicon if they stretch your toes too far. I've wore them while running before but I'm not wearing them inside my shoes all the time yet because I'm taking it slow, they take a while to get used to and your feet can get a bit sore after a while. If you're serious about restoring your toes I wouldn't bother with those gems and get some correct toes instead.

>t.footlet
People care how cars, and by your analogy, feet look. Would you rather have a mclaren-tier foot or some beat up Kia box-thing car tier foot?

I got a pair of Converse shoes ("All Stars") for the time being. They feel okay around my toes even though I have wide feet. What brands and models do you suggest?

Not the user who posted above, but I went with Xero shoes Prio. They were $90 but they're the most comfortable shoes I've worn. They come with at thin insole if you need arch support and want a little padding. The zero drop makes squatting and deadlifting a lot easier for me.