I wear these all the time, on dates too, is this cheating?

I wear these all the time, on dates too, is this cheating?

Even as a girl people respect me more when I’m “tall”

WHEN WILL THEY LEARN

>is this cheating?
If your height is one your selling points, then the moment the clothes come off you'll be exposed as a fraud.

I have to wear these so my right achilles doesn't rip itself apart.

Tendonitis feels.

I have a couple of boots 1 size too big, would this help or do I have to shell out for another pair

You'll get better gains from farmers walks and squats while wearing those, fuck the haters.

>you'll be exposed as a fraud.
by then she won't notice?

That shit's bad for your tendons, isn't it?

>Even as a girl people respect me more when I’m “tall”
Why not wear high heels or sexy high heel boots when you are a girl?

Makes me look like a mini person that’s trying too hard

This is why people dislike manlets. If you think it's just about height lmao. This is proof enough, it's the sneaky, creepy ways they are and live their lives. Like little goblin creatures, troglodytes. You're just a liar and a cheat

God I hate manlets so goddamn much, they're small but it has nothing to due with height, it's character.

what if I am already 6'5" and wear these to become 6'7"? I like to heightmog people

Cant hide the truth

I fuck with my shoes on

High heels would look way hotter on dates, don't know why you'd care about looking like you're trying too hard there.

I could understand wearing them at work I guess, everyone subconsciously associates height with dominance.

It's honestly quite amusing that this retarded meme has made people so insecure that they think that people below 6'2 don't reproduce. How fucking pathetic would you have to be to wear lifts and shit to compensate for something that doesn't need to be compensated for? This is some next level narcissism.

Kek, I'm 6 3 and I kinda want to get some of those just for that.

It’s not even a meme, manlets really are incapable of learning

I'm 5 foot 11, am I a manlet?

manlet here

whenever i see couples in public, it's almost always a tall guy with a girl

Nigger I am a 5'8 skinnyfat manlet whose a complete unlikeable dick and I still managed to fuck a 8/10 for well over a year.

It's not fucking hard, you just suck and are insecure. Lift weights and quit being a bitch who lets stupid memes weigh you down. That's how you learn. Why can't manlets learn?

What is a hightmog?

I wear exactly these since 2010 from 5'8 to 5'10 with casual dessert boots, and i also wear a hair system since 2014 and i can tell you thanks those things exist, i can tell you before using them my life was a fucking spiral of depression and hell for decades, im 35 since i use them my confidence is far better and with them i see myself like literally a 9/10 im extremely happy all the time now, with out them i fell literally like a disgusting abomination

I know you normies and people who dont understand this problem will laugh and dont understand but for those we do is great and thanks god totally undetectable, it takes a bit of effort but worth x 1000

There's 27cm difference between my gf and me.

I don't give a fuck.

I am 5'7"and my gf is 5'9" and she still doesn't want to get rid of me after 2 yrs of being together. It's not always about height, face and frame are important too. If you have a good sense of humour and one of these 3 then you will get laid. Fit is just so insecure that it's cringey.

>If you have a good sense of humour
h-how do i be funny?

Imagine being this insecure about your height.

Why are so many people insecure about something they have no control over? Nobody gives a shit about your height if you're confident in yourself.

The answer is dont think about it retard
my stepfather is 5'7 but my mum is 5'11
he doesn't have a great job or rich parents
he even has two kids from a previous marriage.
but ya know what, he probably doesn't sit in manlet threads and read posts about how he is a worthless POS all day
Point being, if you act like you aren't insecure about your height, women will still find you attractive

>t. manlet

Your problem isn't your height, it's your insecurity

You will need confidence first.

Was going to provide some similar experience.
Short+ insecure = manlet.
It's a flaw in the mindset, therefore "when will they learn?"

>the girl tell me to take of my shoes I tell her babe, mans not short

this desu
being a manlet is about insecurity desu
I'm 5'5" and when I got my first gf I didn't even know I was a manlet. I only realised it because of her remarks (she was 5'8" or 5'9")
2.5 years later we broke up and now I am an insecure short guy (aka manlet)

Just outright wear slutty heels by that point. You'll appeal to me at least

This will make your tendonitis worse retard its like never taking off a crutch. What do you think the purpose of your arc is for

t.manlet

Im only 6'1" the only difference between me and my 5'9" buddy is I get asked to get things off a top shelf. Whoopteedoo

do whores wear make up?

every girl wears makeup

THats the lie I use too

I Can and I am

The king of manlets you stop being one at 6'