Whats her Name user?

Whats her Name user?
Was she the reason you started lifting?

Camille. She broke up with me by phone just a bit more than a month ago.
I've been lifting since then so I can escape the pain.
Now she's for the first time in town and I'm desperate that she will certainly not contact me to talk face to face at least once.

I want a hug, Veeky Forums.

i hated self to the point i started lifting
she had nothing to do with it

i believe

She didn't leave me, I left her. Her name was Matilda

E.

Still shaking my head about how she ended things

claire. she's the only one who ever looked at me like that

>Was she the reason you started lifting?
Isn't that 95% the case nowadays?

Have yet to see a girl start lifting cause of a break up

I mildly convincing myself to try my luck with girls. I read many meme pua books but still have no desire to try. Why bother Veeky Forums?

Adolf ;_; i miss him so much

She was a fat fuck, and i am not, so i left her, i hate fat fucks

She rejected me but I still lift for her.
don't bully pls

Victoria.
She was my first, it was the shortest yet the most intense relationship I've ever had. Unfortunately, we lived too far away from each other. We ended it in peace.

I sometimes still think about her and wish it had all worked out differently. She motivates me to be a better person and live a happy life.

Thank you, Vic.

How far away did you live from eachother user?

Daphne. I was already lifting for 4 years.
But for her my muscles weren't that important. So I can't show her trough becoming bigger.
But I hate the way it ended. She's still on my mind.

I don't even have a girl to lose in order to lift out of sadness/hate. I lift out of self-hatred.

>ask grill out
>get rejected by grill
>lift to overcome rejection
That's what I did

Adagaki Aki

The fuck is up with these beta male threads lately?

Gabriel, but she isn't the reason I started lifting and calisthenics. I wanted to be better version of myself to appeal only myself.

500 miles. We're in Europe, it's really a huge distance here. While country.

Heartbreak will make you better at lifting

sorry user, I forgot Veeky Forums is where all the alphas spend their time

I wish the ravenclaw qt was real

Kurisu

lamis. no

like the angel gabriel am i right

WTF how are so many wimps on this board lmao? How can you miss a girl that much lmao There's always plenty out there

hang in there bro

>Ana
>Haven't seen her in 5 years
J U S T

you're right, she's like an angel

you lift for something that doesn't even exist?

Kailin. I lifted before her but only started going every day after she left me:(

Kirsty

I can't get her out of my head.

Nóri

María Guadalupe

not going to say her name as it is very unique

heres hoping she doesnt get into a serious relationship in the next 2 years l

>tfw do not know tf
I dumped her, not the other way around. Also, I started lifting for myself, not some thot. If you lift for women you are pathetic.

I lift for myself now.

Chrisopsaro

Paola, this was many years ago. She died at 15. Nothing serious ever happened before then because I was still getting away from obesity and she found a boyfriend.

Lynn, Kimberley, Fleur, Mieke, Rosalie.
No, No, No, No, Yes.

Gia ton poutso onoma eixe

To onoma ine Christina, afto ine to nick tis

t.not greek

Chels. We went on a few dates for a few days, constantly texting and having fun, even planning to do Halloween costumes together. She came over one night, cuddled and then left.

Ever since then she’s avoided me or been busy, so I asked her to talk it out. Turns out she got out of a 5 year relationship. Then she still acts flirty around me and other guys. She’s even gotten into pot again and drinks like a veteran.

I lift because it helps me forget that this was the only girl to show me interest in five years, and the only one I’ve ever cuddled with.

I hope one day she wakes up and stops drinking, smoking and starts exercising too.

I just want her out of my head.

Proskopos?

Indigo. I pretend to hate her but I really don't. I miss her so much. I've been lifting on and off for ages but started going hard a bit before we broke up, then I got depressed and lost motivation for everything.

Started back up again about a week and a half ago and have stuck with it so far so here's hoping I keep it up.

It's hard, brah. She's literally a 5 minutes walk away from me right now, having the entry exam for my uni.
Makes me want to go there and wait for her at the exit. But I don't want to be the crazy ex that stalks her.
I want her to come and ask me to talk. At least respect my wishes for having a closure talk.

Fuck, I feel like crying.

>Proskopos?
Scout ? Sorry bro my greek is not that good

Any psychological view on the whole breakup thematic here?

Full no contact Bro. Don't let me down.

isn't it sad that we're forced to go no contact when some form of contact would be much better?
like, don't talk about other guys/relationship stuff, there was a connection that brought you guys together, the connection won't just disappear into thin air

Actually I started lifting for myself. My gf at that time didn't want me to put on ANY muscle,but I was living dangerously close to Auschwitz. What I did back then can't be called "working out" anyway.

Right now? Idk man. Some wounds never truly heal, but then again I stopped trying to understand women

Verona

She was a bitch. Wasted years

Because men need muscle to look good, women just need to be slim. Bet you could find a billion bitches who lost weight after a break up.

Literally never talked to a girl, I lift to get in and perform better in fights.

Some of the info in pua is correct.

Doing it since the break up. She's doing it too, but doing a much better job than me. I slipped up almost every week.
At least today will be my last day of hope. She can either contact me to talk or not, both of those will give me the closure I want.

I find it weird too, but how are you supposed to have the connection disappear when you keep contacting the person?
Someone will have to stop things one day. Doing it suddenly is like stop drinking coffee. You'll go through withdraw and one day will feel better.
I wish there was an easier way, but I really can't think that contacting all the time would help.

>but how are you supposed to have the connection disappear when you keep contacting the person?
the connection won't disappear, ever, it's what you brought you guys closer
not saying you should text 24/7, but just some mild texting doesn't hurt as long as you both avoid certain topics imo

Graciela.

been thinking of texting her breaking one no contact one last time telling her that i miss her but this'll be the las text of this form that i'd be happy if she wants to text in the future

how about it?

Ben jij een Belge?

Miriam
kind of broke up with her so it's not the same but i felt like i needed to get my life on track again, and ending it with her was one of the things i needed to do for that to happen

was she actively threatening to kill herself or what

>mother Europe

nah, just kind of abusive
threatened to hit me, would blow up over nothing, constantly talked to other guys
just didn't need that shit

christ, good for you my man

>Gabriel

That’s a beaneater dude.

KEK

Contact keeps the hope alive.

The hope needs to die as quickly as possible.

What's with all the weird girl names ITT?

I'm lifting for an Emily ffs

Don't do it. Do it like me, remove her phone number and forget about all those ideas.
Mine already knows I want to talk to her and she knows I have no more way of contacting. She's the one that needs to initiate it.
You should honestly do like that. Have a peace of mind and let yourself forget about her.
Maybe it will happen like me, where you'll eventually remember her because of a special occasion, but there's no point in breaking it.
Talking should be mutual, not a one way road.

Did you ever have a girlfriend? Feelings aren't that easy to deal with.

not if you use those things called words in a sentence and talk about things
no need to cut off a person you genuinely liked

I don't even lift.

had a feeling that she would cheat on me eventually anyway, it wasn't going anywhere and I didn't see a future with her. shouldn't have kept it up for that long to begin with.

can't bring myself to delete her because quite frankly blocking someone and /or deleting someone is pretty childish imo.

When I was 15 years old, my oneitis Paige told me she liked me. 2 months later, my autism fucked everything up and she started dating stoner chad. She was the reason I started lifting, but the reason I continue is because it's the only thing I do in my life that I'm better than my peers at

Jeanette
Cutted contact immediately and everything is going better since

DO YOU GUYS LIFT NOW OR WHAT`?

Sure, I still have exes who I am on contact with but when the connection you have with that person is causing extreme physiological pain and those things you call words won't give you what you want then the connection needs to be broken.

Didnt fucked her cause i was disgusted by my body.
Lifter hard for a year and lost 40kg, wish she would see me now so i could reject her.

You don't need to block her. The point in removing her contact is to not give in on those cravings for contact.
Maybe you have enough self control. I thought I had it too, but I don't so deleting her number was the only thing I could do to stop myself from doing it.

i'll give you that

out of countless opportunities while being drunk i only took like 2 and i don't regret them
if it helps you sure good

I have folders with jpegs of typed information which I don't want readily available to me. I keep it in about a dozen folders within folders drilled down, each folder name is a reason to not drill any further down. There is no index for them.

muh tism

>mfw have her on instagram, twitter and a bunch of messaging app
i cba removing all of it so i just muted her on most stuff

Sure, it may have been a good thing for you, but it's like this user said Some people, me included, go through a lot of pain because contact isn't always what we are expecting.

Damn, I wish I had thought about it before. Going to hold this one for the future because it actually seems helpful.

>women
I lift so I need less weights to stay underwater while diving.

bad advice

I know that feel

Daily reminder to all my bros to wipe that slate clean. Actively erase her from your memories. You are better than her and she is not worthy of your thoughts anymore. Go out and live for you. We'll all make it bruhs.

Doesn’t matter. She has a family now. It’s all over, red rover.

Man, don't bring up that chick...

Her name is Mariana. I used to be fat (120kg). She was this skinny qt thing.

I broke up with her really badly 9 months ago. She blocked me on her cellphone.
I started lifting and losing weight.
In August I saw her on the street from behind, we were going the same way.
We crossed the street, she obviously saw me and ran after me. Kept pacing by my side looking at me.
I was ignoring her to not open old wounds.
Then she paced ahead of me and turned around. I instinctively looked at her.
We talked, she was gloomy and at the same time mesmerized by the new me.
Then I said bye and her face got sadder, hesitated. She kept trying to make us talk more.

Now I still regret.
Saw her here and there again. She gets pretty sad when she sees me.

>My name
I left them all because they werent adding anything to my life besides some sex and cuddling.

Im pretty happy when on my own and im dead inside when comitted to some weak little girl (in a womans body im not a pedo) chasing what society is telling her.

You faggots need to un-castrate yourselves

>Lara and no but
>She had a ton of beta orbiters madly in love with her
>From day one theyof were manipulating her, trying to break us apart
>She trusted them because they were all close friends for thea past 6 years
>First gf that I genuinely.liked, cared an respected
>I'm known as a player but she gave me the benefit of the doubt
>Ffw yesterday
>First they let her read texts of what I said about a random slut months ago before I was with her
>Pretty bad and disrespectful texts but I never talked about her like that
>They said it was about her and she was shocked
>First time she didn't even want to talk. I didn't know what was wrong so I didn't have proof yet but I do now.
>Then I went to the ATM and when I went outside they were waiting for me with 7 guys
>I was cornered and badly outnumbered but they are beta bitches and I am Veeky Forums.
>Took a few soft punches and then threw a few punches to make a gap in their formation.
>Shielded my face and vitals while I started running
>Was actually jogging but they couldn't keep up nonetheless
>Went to a bar and they followed me in and tried to pull me back out by force but bystanders interfered
>They cooled off and I bolted home
>Then they went to my now ex gf and started manipulating her more
>I got banned from the bar but I understand I took violent men with me, I was still gratefull they atleast helped me and let them cool off.
>I got a text from her and she broke up, instantly blocking me on everything. The guys made her choose between them and me and as she just read cruel texts that weren't even about her she choose them.
>Can't even contact her now with proof it wasn't me.

I haven't done anything wrong except getting the girl they wanted and make her happy. Wtf.

Jess. Broke up with me 2 years ago. I started lifting when I was 12 though. I lift for myself.

Her name was jillian, I told her ilked her while she was in a relationship, and she respectfully declined my advance. Two week s later she broke up with her boyfriend and we hung out together for the first time, week later she said was back with her boyfriend, because she would regret not giving him another chance. 1 1/2 month later and I started lifting seriously and watching what I eat, but I still can't stop thinking about her. What should I do Veeky Forums?

Be happy it wasn't a long term relationship that accompanies years of sadness when they leave

>We talked, she was gloomy and at the same time mesmerized by the new me.
>Saw her here and there again. She gets pretty sad when she sees me.
Congrats, you literally won the long game. You'll never be together anyways and now it's her that regrets her decisions, rewinds the tape at night looking at where she went wrong and she's jealous of new people in your life.

We've been in similar shoes, I've lost the best friend and lover that I had, I was broken for years and now she's the one regretting it and I'm the one who's happily married to a better person.