VEGAN GENERAL

Stop cucking yourself to the meat industry Veeky Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_the_Headless_Chicken
bbc.com/news/magazine-34198390
youtube.com/watch?v=vzQPaHep_04
youtube.com/watch?v=kL-BzT9Mi5s
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12826028
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/02/160221-plant-science-botany-evolution-mabey-ngbooktalk/
dcjournal.ca/doi/full/10.3148/cjdpr-2014-024)
letthemeatmeat.com/post/26647492370/final-thoughts-on-the-american-dietetic
youtube.com/watch?v=-4s1I13tmQM
fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf
blog.bulletproof.com/carl-lewis-vegan/
pnas.org/content/early/2017/11/07/1707322114
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-green-mind/201412/are-plants-entering-the-realm-the-sentient
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Yovana Medonzaaaaaaaa

Guys, tell me please: is honey vegan?

No,

but i doubt bees are sentient

Of course not. It's an animal product.

see, i doubt chickens are "sentient". Everything that can live without a head pretty much deserves to be eaten.

She is pretty cute. That's a first for a vegan girl. Usually they look like they live on a commune

Chickens are confirmed sentient

The 0:10 face tells me all I need to know about her shitty shake.

no but who cares

chickens cant live without a head dumbass

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mike_the_Headless_Chicken
bbc.com/news/magazine-34198390

well, even plants are considered "sentient", with flesh eating plants having a higher sentientce quotient than normal plants. All you have to do to qualify for sentience is the ability to process information.
That doesn't mean they have a conciousness. If your brain is so underdeveloped then i just regard you as potential food with no moral problems.

>quick jump cuts and quirky facial expressions
How autistic is it to get annoyed by this?

>Soyboy gains goblin can't make, so he resorts to trying to get others to fail on their way to fuarkness
Nice

extremely autistic

she's cute af

I agree with the other user. Pretty annoying facial expressions.

Not as cute with sound

youtube.com/watch?v=vzQPaHep_04

She sounds exactly like my colombian friend doing his impression of a mexican accent

>those faces
Anyone else get annoyed by this? Also, I'd like to change my diet so that I'd eat more micronutrients, but I wouldn't go vegan

WHAT’S HER NAME WHAT’S HER NAME
I WANT HER NAME

VEGAN GODESS REEEEEEEE

even cuter with sound

that's even worse

poor mike

She's less obnoxious here but having a Mexican girlfriend seems like it would be exhausting. I'm tired from watching her talk

youtube.com/watch?v=kL-BzT9Mi5s

Queen of Veeky Forums

>lthough most of his head was severed, most of his brain stem and one ear were left on his body. Since basic functions (breathing, heart rate, etc.) as well as most of a chicken's reflex actions are controlled by the brain stem, Mike was able to remain quite healthy.
With the brain stem still intact, we cant say its head was quite cut off

true, many chickens will survive for several minutes with their head cut off completely before they die. This one just had a little bit of brain stem intact. Still faszinating that chickens need little more then the most basic brain to be able to balance, walk, peck, crow...basically all a chicken does anyway. Little bilogical robots. Freaky

the end of that webm was literally just her smiling a bunch, what the hell

But the guy in the pic has a huge head with veins which clearly shows he is very smart due to veganism brain gains. And his skin is green like that of a superhuman.
wtf im vegan now

>well, even plants are considered "sentient"

No they are not.

>All you have to do to qualify for sentience is the ability to process information.

Again, wrong, sentience is having a subjective experience of that information.

>veganism brain gains
those venes are there because v*gan gains needs lots of blood in his head to fuel his insanity and psychopathy

>veganism
>psychopathy
?

You thought the same thing

She has no lips. She looks like a monkey.

plants can process information very rudimentarily, that allows them to percieve their environment, giving them a subjective experience of information.
Of course their sentience quotient is shit compared to us, but they do have sentience. Especially when you start to think of giant networks of plants and mycells as a sort of Avatar style superorganism or hivemind instead as of individual plants.
I'm not arguing that it's as "bad" eating plants as it is eating animals. There are grey areas even in animals, but nobody should have problems eating very rudimentary sentiences like plants

Huh? That shake looks delicious, manchild.

i was referring to v*gan gains (can't write vegan g*ins without getting spam warning) specifically; not veganism in general.

Oh shit I'm sorry

some of the worst photoshopping I've ever seen

>cuck yourself with fructose and lectins instead

Honestly there's a healthy way to do vegan but there are many things to avoid and it won't work if you believe you need high protein. 45g of prot from 450g carbs of rice is enough, all other sources (legumes, spirulina, seeds, nuts) are shit tier and have anti-androgens, inflammatory omega 6, lectins and mycotoxins.

Basically, eat like the chinese have for 3000 years and you'll be fine. Add in Bok Choy and Cabbage. Also carbs are anabolic af to muscle growth, try it and stop focusing on proteins so much.

>Oh shit I'm sorry
fucking kek every time

plants aren't rocks user.
There are animals without any kind of nervous system like that brainless jellyfish and they're basically as smart as plants like the venus flytrap.

all legumes have anti androgens? I thought that was limited to soy (hence the new annoying soyboy meme).

As long as you guys don't raise your children on a vegan diet you can do whatever the fuck you want.

Your nutritional "counter arguments" are stupid though.

No, being able to process information does not mean sentience. A calculator can process the information of the buttons pushed, that doesn't mean in any way that it is sentient. Plants have no brain or equivalent organ capable of producing any kind of experience. There is no way it is to be a plant, they have no perception or feelings. They can react intelligently, as computers, to their environment but there is no sentience.

healthiest way to raise a child

>I'm not arguing that it's as "bad" eating plants as it is eating animals. There are grey areas even in animals, but nobody should have problems eating very rudimentary sentiences like plants
Personally I'm vegetarian but I would be ok with eating animals like bugs like they do in china, problem is that is so instinctively gross to me that I can't bring myself to do it.

I would also like to know this Eh I think you might be right but I think it's doable on a vegetarian diet.

Does eating lots of fruit make your cum taste good?

You have no idea what you are talking about.

Never said they were, that there are animals without nervous systems just points to there being animals without sentience, not that organisms without nervous systems are sentient...

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/12826028

"Well-planned vegan and other types of vegetarian diets are appropriate for all stages of the life-cycle including during pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence."

Note: "infancy, childhood, and adolescence."

Vegans are insane and think that this is acting normal.

Like a reptile trying to be 'real human woman'

ok, then our definition of sentience (which has a wobbly definition anyway) just differs and we can't agree on that matter that way.
You say reacting with emotion is part of sentience, but that's hard to measure. Many meat eaters argue that animals have no emotions, because they don't signal them to us and the common reply is: they're much simpler creatures and just because we can't tell their signals, doesn't mean, that they don't have emotions. You can make the same arguments for plants. Just because they react and communicate in terms of pheromones, doesn't mean that that's no signs of aptly reacting to being hurt etc. They communicate with each other, they learn from past experiences and adapt. Quite fascinating.
Do i think plants have feelings? Not really. They are so far removed from us, that what we consider feelings doesn't apply to them; but then again i have the same oppinion about most animals.

>Plants have no brain or equivalent organ capable of producing any kind of experience
They have no brain or organ, but they do have experiences from which they learn and adapt.
news.nationalgeographic.com/2016/02/160221-plant-science-botany-evolution-mabey-ngbooktalk/

no
>Eh I think you might be right but I think it's doable on a vegetarian diet.
yeah, vegetarian is fine

>implying any random thot on the internet doesn't do the exact same thing
You can shit on vegans without accusing them of literally everything obnoxious on this planet

Looks like my gf's younger sister.

>Well-planned vegan
VERY well planned.
Fuck up with B12 and folate (also considering absorbtion) and your kid will be a brainlet, prone to depression and other shit

Sadly, i know several cult like vegans that raise their kid vegan (not even giving them mothers milk) with no thought at all.
You have to be very into nutritional science to aptly raise your kid on such a diet

just use cronometer

all pregnant women should

Apparently you all have very short tempers as well, and take deep offence of 'literally everything'

Tell me, do you happen to be a male that consumes soy?

pics

Why the fuck does every single discussion on this site have to be posts like these just autistically screeching about others for no reason and everyone that doesn't 100% agree with you is an "enemy"?
Whatever, just pretend I didn't say anything, since you reply would just be "lol look at the vegan be mad lololol", and I'm not even fucking vegan.

This literally goes for any diet, you think a shit omni diet will be good for children? Folate is very easy to get as a vegan, highest sources are vegan foods and all vegans should supplement b12 so it's a non-issue. Not giving children mothers milk has nothing to do with veganism.

i honestly believe that a shit omni diet is better for an infant than a shit vegan diet, while that probably turns around completely once people are in their 20s-30s (depending on genetics)
There's a lot of evidence of (brain)atrophy infants caused by their vegan mothers diet.

No

>But you are mad

>be boy
>eat soy
>become infertile

>be girl
>become vegan
>become infertile (dcjournal.ca/doi/full/10.3148/cjdpr-2014-024)

How do they even reproduce?

She sounds like a rich mexican girl, add have odd stresses on their words.

>posting any "research" by the ADA
enjoy your cancer sponsored by coca cola & co TM

This study in particular has severe problems with objective peer review during revision as well as conflict of interest
letthemeatmeat.com/post/26647492370/final-thoughts-on-the-american-dietetic

>tfw you realize there's apparently a seventh-day adventist push for vegetarianism in nutritional science

Can you post more cronometer food examples? Im interested in what you eat. Also 500g of kidney beans wtf you must fart a lot lol

They don’t. Why do you think they’re shilling so hard here to try and find recruits?

not the same person but here's another one

Yes, thank you. Thats what I was looking for

The farting comes from not being used to eating a lot of beans, after a small while your gut baxteria adapt and it's a non-issue

>Also 500g of kidney beans wtf you must fart a lot lol
you're just like a baby

>not chewing down 5lbs of salad in one sitting for each meal
youtube.com/watch?v=-4s1I13tmQM

Given the definition is "Able to perceive or feel things", I think I am justified in my position and you are not in saying it is "the ability to process information", because the ability to percieve or feel things is very, very different from the ability to process information. Again, a calculator has the ability to process information, but not the ability to percieve or feel things.

Meat eaters go against the scientific consensus by saying so, there is vast evidence of non-human animal sentience, none of plant sentience.

Your link talks about intelligence, not sentience, two different things again. You can have intelligence without sentience. It even says that plants are not conscious, being conscious is what makes sentience possible. What makes sentience morally interesting is that it is what makes changes in consciousness possible.

Relevant: fcmconference.org/img/CambridgeDeclarationOnConsciousness.pdf

Does she have nice feet?

I got my organic beef delivered to my home. Minced, steaks and sirloin in one delivery. Tasty and healthy.

the nicest

VEGANISM IS A LIE.

What do vehicles with petroleum-burning engines, and anything electric have in common? They're all powered by FOSSIL FUELS, which come from dead animals. Vegans aren't allowed to own or use ANYTHING that came from an animal -- therefore any so-called 'vegan' that drives a vehicle or uses anything electric is CHEATING and is NOT VEGAN. They may as well stop kidding themselves and go eat a steak, they all FAIL.

So-called 'vegans' also suffer from progressive cognitive deficit due to chronic amino acid deficiencies from malnutrition. That's why vegancucks don't make sense, their brains don't work correctly anymore. People I've known who were vegan then gave it up and went back to eating animal products regularly showed positive changes in their personalities and started being able to think more clearly again.

Vegans brains are so addled that they think you can raise an INFANT as vegan and expect it to be healthy and develop properly -- which it will NOT. Any pediatrician will tell you that you should not feed a baby a strict vegetarian diet, it will sicken, fail to develop, fail to thrive, and ultimately DIE. Pediatricians who encounter parents who insist, against all professional medical advice, in feeding their infant a Vegan diet, are reported to the police and to Child Protective Services, because it is legally considered CHILD ABUSE. What does THAT tell you?

Face it, vegancucks: humans are OMNIVORES, even many vegans admit it, and your meme 'lifestyle' is anti-health, anti-HUMAN, and exists as a political statement more than anything else, erroneously placing dumb lower animals above humans, which is shoe-on-head stupid.

More evidence that Veganism is a LIE and actually hurts humans in the long run:
Veganism DESTROYS the fitness of pro athletes
blog.bulletproof.com/carl-lewis-vegan/

If the U.S. went 100% vegan, it would be a PUBLIC HEALTH DISASTER:
pnas.org/content/early/2017/11/07/1707322114

(You) are not vegan.
(You) are a shitty refugee troll from (YOU HAVE TO GO BACK).
(You) are probably chowing down on all-meat pizza, or a bacon cheeseburger, or Hot Pockets, or chicken tendies (if mom will make them for you) while you were posting this drivel.
(You) are wasting our valuable time with this shitty attempt at 'trolling' you keep trotting out.
(You) are, as usual, a gigantic faggot, and someone should rape your face.
(You) should, for your crime of Cancerousness, become An Hero, so no one has to see your ugly-ass face ever again.
(You) have failed. Leave. Now.

>cognitive deficit

you're spending too much time of Veeky Forums m8

Fetal alcohol syndrome

>Given the definition is "Able to perceive or feel things"
but plants are able to percieve things. They don't feel the same way as animals feel, but you can make a case that plants feel nonetheless (with their rudimentary neural nets and ability of primal perception).

If you argue in terms of conciousness, again: i argue that most animals aren't concious, but i wouldn't regard them as non sentient creatures.
I just think that, like most things in nature, concepts like conciousness, sentience, awareness can be and should be graded on a scale. Hence i don't have any problems eating plants, chickens, a little more problems (but not majorly so) eating cows and pigs and objections about eating apes, dolphins, maybe crows...

I predict that within ten years plants will officially gain sentience status (as many have already proposed)
psychologytoday.com/blog/the-green-mind/201412/are-plants-entering-the-realm-the-sentient
The problem with such concepts as sentience, conciousness, awareness is a wobbly definitions, interchangeable common usage and not a clear idea what it is.

>scientifically proven by a peer-reviewed University study

>letthemeatmeat.com/post/26647492370/final-thoughts-on-the-american-dietetic

So? Same arguments could be turned against any non-vegan/vegetarian writing the paper but in opposite direction. I don't see any proof being presented that contradict the ADA's position. The only thing that blog post does is make a case for possible bias, nothing else, and there is possible bias in any study. Facts are still that the research supports their position and none has been presented that contradicts it.

>Same arguments could be turned against any non-vegan/vegetarian writing the paper but in opposite direction
as they should be

That's the problem, there are peer reviewed studies for every position and counter position, it's a clusterfuck. You shouldn't have to look at every study in detail and search for shady stuff.

/thread forever

>percieve

"Become aware or conscious of (something); come to realize or understand."

"Become aware of (something) by the use of one of the senses"

No they are not, they are capable of intelligently reacting to stimuli, not perceive things.

Hey asshole vegan, did you bother getting the consent of THE EARTH before you RAPED it to plant all your filthy SOY? WELL, DID YOU!?
And did you get the consent of all the animals and insects whose home you DESTROYED by plowing it into your filthy Earth-raping farmland? Well, did you? I KNOW WHAT YOU DID!
>t. vegans engage in RAPE CULTURE
How DARE you!!!

>You shouldn't have to look at every study in detail and search for shady stuff.
you shouldn't, but that's the only way

I demand proof

So what is the issue then? You have any evidence contradicting the ADA's position or what?

LOL you don't even need any studies all you have to do is try having a conversation with a vegan about just about anything and in 5 minutes or less you'll see that their brains don't work correctly anymore.

Yeah and it sucks and makes any discussion here useless because it's just people backing their position up with likely flawed studies that would take a long time to properly dismiss.

I'm more in favor of veganism actually, what I said applied to both sides.

Also I agree conciousness, sentience, awareness can be graded on a scale, but obviously some things don't have them at all. A rock is not sentient, a plant is closer to sentience meaning less change would have to be made for it to be sentient compared to that of a rock, but neither are sentient. Something like pic related.