/OG/ - Onion General

For the discussion of the consuming of onions and onion related activities.

>why should I eat onions?
Based on a study conducted by Iranian scientists, they've found that the equivalent of 1 onion a day in humans increased serum testosterone in rats by nearly 300%.
It has also been shown by small groups of communities to stop balding, as well as grow hair back when applied on the balding areas, however, no major studies have been conducted on this, but you can probably guess (((why))).

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24302558
ergo-log.com/onionjuice.html
mysupremacy.com/natural-testosterone-booster/
fitnessandpower.com/nutrition/onions-can-significantly-increase-testosterone-levels

>does it have to be raw?
Yes. The study was conducted with raw onions. Cooked onions could possibly work but most onion men find it unlikely.

>how much should I eat?
Roughly 1g per KG of bodyweight. A normal sized onion should suffice.

>How do I eat it?
Some anons have suggested dicing it and mixing with foods. Others have suggested blending it in a smoothie with other vegetables and fruits, bananas in particular. Some have suggested submerging it in lime juice to neutralize the sharp taste. If you have really big balls you can just eat it raw, some anons who have done this reported that it begins to taste good once you get used to it.

>which type is best to eat?
Red onions is the general consensus, although it will sting the most. White onions follow, which is a good jumping off point to becoming an onion man, below that is yellow and green.

>How do I get rid of onion breath?
Cinnamon, lime/lemon juice, and nutmeg have all been recommended to neutralize the taste and smell.

Good luck on your journey anons, it's a hell of a ride, but the gains will be worth it.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dCGS067s0zo
metro.co.uk/2017/11/21/people-are-drinking-raw-onion-juice-to-become-testosterone-pumped-sex-warlords-7096797/
telegraph.co.uk/health-fitness/body/eating-lots-of-garlic-makes-men-smell-more-attractive-to-women/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tfw when out of onions

Pic related is my meal this morning. Eggs and ham with onions on the top. I gotta say that red onions absolutely fucking suck to eat raw, much much worse than white onions. Once you get past the first layer of onions it gets easier, the onions become more bearable to eat, and once you start getting egg/ham with the onion the taste is good.

How am I doing so far

Also got to say. It's a lot easier if instead of trying to chew it you just dice it really finely and gulp down with water like you do pills.

I don’t think it can be easily seen in this photo but there’s the juice of one lime in there.

Looks good user, whats that red stuff?

Does the lime really work to stop the stinging?

The red stuff are whole tomatoes and that’s what they look like out of a can instead of fresh. They taste fine though.
The lime juice seems to help but I suspect maybe these onions just weren’t that biting anyway.
Let Ramsay teach you how to chop an onion so your eyes don’t tear up.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dCGS067s0zo

Eating onions makes me dizzy. It also makes me stronger. I feel dizzy but I break my records at lifts. What the fuck? Anyone else?

Pro-tip: chop an onion and throw tea spoons of honey mustard on it.

Just finished my red onions. Feel the same way. The trade off is worth it IMO, the dizziness is only very slight.

are red onions really stronger than white ones? always thought white ones were way more potent when peeling and cutting them, but haven't tried a red one raw so i can't really compare

How many days have you been on the onion train?

ftfy

add lime or lemon juice to the onions to make it into a nice salad, it neutralises the onion sting

not sure if these ones are even white, image name says yellow but whatever

Red onions are definitely the most acidic tasting by far, doesn't even compared to white, at least the ones I had. It's all based on conjecture though, nobody really knows if it is more powerful or not.

All I know is that eating a whole white onion raw is far more easy than a red one.

i'll have to try, just for the challenge, it was painful to eat the white one

4 days.

>tfw eating both onion and garlic

Feels good to be masterrace. I can definitely feel this shit. After I ate a whole onion now I want to run a marathon, can feel my arms, kind of like DOMS but very very very subtlety and in a good way.

The garlic is cleaning out my stomach atm. Can get really fucking spicy if you chew it for too long.

The health gains will be A M A Z I N G though, onion boosts test and all that good shit, while garlic removes free radicals (shit that makes you age) from your body.

Gosh I'm just SO fucking excited guys. This is fucking it.

Nice, I actually had a similar thing for dinner.
Bagels with fried eggs, cheese, smoked ham, diced tomatoes, mixed beans, and of course, raw red onion slices.

The white onion is the easiest to eat raw.

Anyone done this for longer than a week or month yet?

No effects have been reported yet on humans

I've been eating raw onions for years.

Study on humans when?? I expect some scholars to replicate it in two months max please

What is the garlic meant to do?

Can someone explain what testosterone does, and how increasing it benefits?

you're not gonna make it breh

>TL:DR everything that is considered manly

does parsley help against onion smell or is it just a meme?

Cool story bro

why do people associate veganism with soyboys, u can consume soy on a meat diet and not consume it on a vegan/vegetarian diet. (not that soy affects test levels anyway)

>Day 7 of a daily onion

I usually eat 4-5 onions a day

>athletic perfomance has slightly increased
>am more energetic
>bigger sex drive
>have random energy spikes

mimi its just placebo. No the energy spikes happen hours after i've eaten onions.

Its really good but i doubt they are going to be that good. After 1 month i might do a testosteron check up. I know that my testosteron is 611.
Well see anons

>>why should I eat onions?
>Based on a study conducted by Iranian scientists,
into the trash

i hope all of you are just trying to meme newfriends, otherwise you must truly REEK holy shit
>4 onions a day
>raw garlic
JUST

I remember when I first heard about this a few months ago I tried eating a lot of onions. Everyone laughed at me on Veeky Forums and the only change I noticed was that my dick started smelling.

So yeah, only eat onions if you are worried a woman might want to blow job rape you.

I come to you with a fps from 10 years in the future, my onion knights

>be me, a 18 year cashier at Trumpmart
>Just chilling, it’s pretty slow today
>What’s this smell? Rancid onions and sweat
>Looking into the distance, I realize what it is
>A hamplanet of a person is riding towards my register in his mobility scooter. His basket is filled to the brim with onions and Mountain Dew
>He finally reaches my register, his mobility scooter schreeching in protest of the immense weight
>The stench is unbearable at this point. I’m holding back the reaction to gag
>The blob begins to speak, his jowls slobbering and spraying saliva as he does
>”Boy, do you want to know the secret to my manliness and high testosterone?”
>Shocked and disgusted, I can’t think of anything to say
>”The secret to my manliness, is 10 raw onions a day. The Jews are trying to keep this a secret so everyone is stays a soyboy like you.”
>What is he even trying to say? Half his words sound like they come out of a flat earth conspiracy video
>Finished with his speech, and done checking out, the human gravity well leaves, slowly taking his stench with him

Can someone please tell me the effects on women???

add meat

MODS!!!!

Fuck off jidf

how do I stop the toungue pain? it's been 3 days since i ate the raw onion already

Have that too, ate a white one yesterday and today my tongue feels like i ate hot coal

Why are you such retards?
Fucking cut up the onion with some tomato and sprinkle it with oil and vinegar/lemon juice to eat it, don't just munch it like an orc.

> 1 for a rat that weighs ~450g
That's 177 onions for a human male with 80kg

That's your test levels shooting off the charts

autism

>don't just munch it like an orc.
are you some kind of pussy?

Reported.

>Day 5
>tfw the morning wood is not a meme
>dick is diamonds every time i wake up now, and for minutes on end

The study specified 1g/kg of bodyweight

Orcs shouldn't have internet in a swamp

Did the user that posted pic related ever post a timestamp or proof? I can't really imagine that the changes are this drastic from just 4-5 days.

the font looks medical so it must be true, all aboard the onion train!

if it was fake he would have come up with a more believable number

Kek

don't but it sliced, the good compounds will sublimate and escape the onion

Anyone try activating their onions yet? Mixing diced onions with a little baking soda brings down the ph levels. It doesn’t taste very great but they seem very active.

the phenolic compounds in onions are already activated, you just have to eat them raw and slice them a short time before eating so they don't oxidate from the contact with air, don't buy them already sliced like this guy

>the phenolic compounds in onions are already activated, you just have to eat them raw and slice them a short time before eating so they don't oxidate from the contact with air, don't buy them already sliced like this guy
What a bunch of bullshit broscience. Did you write that with a straight face?

Please kill yourself. You keep posting the same shit in these threads and it's incredibly obvious. You are a waste of space and a shitstain on the face of the earth.

it turns you into a Stacy Becky.

Do the onions have to be raw, I like mine sautéed in copious amounts of butter

what about an onion suppository for maximum gains

I've been working my way up to onions with shallots. I have a couple up there right now. Will post results

guys?

metro.co.uk/2017/11/21/people-are-drinking-raw-onion-juice-to-become-testosterone-pumped-sex-warlords-7096797/

ALL I DREAM ABOUT IS PUSSY AND MY EX AND I WAKE UP LIKE THREE TIMES A NIGHT WITH STIFF ASS ERECTIONS

im a vegetarian and i refuse to touch soy

lmfao msm trolled again

>working as a cashier 10 years from now

Lmao, maximum wage cuck

R8 my lunch
First day of the onion/ garlic pill
About 3 diced garlic gloves in here

>Human gravity well
My sides

>Weakly designed studies that fail to disprove null hypothesis.

>Fitards now gulping down pounds of onions.

I think I'm going to publish a proposal that links sticking sea urchins up your ass to increase in facial hair.

Whoops forgot pic

ONION ONLY DIET FOR A YEAR
WHAT WOULD HAPPEN
JUST ONIONS AND ONION JUICE AND ACCSERORIES EVERY SINGLE DAY

Holy fuck is that a cesar's salad type sauce? The thought makes my mouth water, i think i'll add cesar's dressing to my chilean salad tomorrow

Its olive oil, crushed garlic cloves and lemon juice
Its super zesty and delicious, goes great with kale

10 minutes after eating
I am growing stronger

I’m really looking forward to quitting my engineering job to work at Walmart. It’s not like I said that to provide context for a made up story

>Breaking News: Butthurt Onionfags take everything at face value

The reason not to buy sliced is that buying pre-prepared food is bugman-tier.

Ate my 3rd onion today, just straight up ate them like apples, like the beast I am. Feeling HYPER bby. Happy for the first time in days, back when I ate tons of mashed up garlic I didn’t feel like this.

I ate 1/4 a purple Onion and besides mouth pain that isn't that bad anymore,I got terrible pains in my stomach then the shits came.Itl be worth the test gains doe

I'm eating a white onion and everything fucking sucks. I'm not doing this. It's probably a joke.

What about onion and banana juice?

My mum used to make this salad where she put red onions, vinegar and chopped chili
It's god tier, try it lads

Why do you guys care about increasing testosterone when no gf? I imagine the smell won't help either.

So this onion thing is the next lifting plugs?

Is there a reason people aren't just taking onion extract supplements?

Why choke down a whole raw onion? Why reel of fucking onion all day?

Just bought a bag of white onions. Which onions are the best bros? I bought white ones. Gonna have 1 a day for 7 days and see how I feel.

not onion related but how about raw garlic, ginger and spicy shakes each morning? I have been taking them and I don't feel a difference other than my digestion being excellent.

>canned tomatos
enjoy your dementia @ age 60

It's pretty good, lads.

What's on that?

Crunchy old fashioned peanut butter, julienned red onion, and some black pepper. In retrospect could've done without the black pepper and more peanut butter.

Why is fit consumed with one loathsome meme after another?

For the morons saying that eating onions/garlic make you smell, eating vegetables makes you smell better. Your breath might stink, but your b/o will be much better

telegraph.co.uk/health-fitness/body/eating-lots-of-garlic-makes-men-smell-more-attractive-to-women/

Might give it a go. Have you been on it for long? Felt any benefits?

>there are people IN THE CURRENT YEAR that can't tolerate raw onions
I used to think the 56% meme was a joke but I can now see the toll it's taking on my country

Had that the first time yesterday and made it again today, so no changes yet. Tastewise, quite interesting.