Why does Veeky Forums make fun of short people? It's not like they can control their height...

Why does Veeky Forums make fun of short people? It's not like they can control their height, and we're all trying to achieve the same goal of physical fitness.

Because it is obvious that they are lesser human beings

It's just that we don't see eye-to-eye.

Because people on Veeky Forums in general have so little and accomplish nothing with their lives so the only thing they can do to feel better about themselves is ridicule those who do not have the same things they were given, through no effort on their part, in life.

>t.manlet

Almost every post and thread on this board are about people either trying to feel better about themselves or trying to drag others down.
If you realise this, browsing this board becomes funny.
>Hur dur drinking alcohol never gonna make it
>Hur dur not having the same opinion as me you aren't a real man
>Hur dur being an inch shorter than me

I'm a manlet and I often wonder the same thing.
Not talking about the banter, the pit or lanklets shit is funny, but the genuinely pissed guys at our existence.
Only thing that seems reasonable to me is that at some point a manlet had to fuck their shit up, and they now have that impression of all manlets.
I don't fucking know, really.

They have nothing going for them except their height.

Because short people are legit disgusting. Stop trying to compensate for what nature dealt you and just deal with it, midget. We’ve been telling you to learn for years now and you never do.

Maybe it just pisses you off to see someone smaller trying harder.

Fitness has huge ties too Lookism
People who are into Lookism are usually insecure
Calling people out on their height is an easy way to attack insecurities

A meme that went over most heads. They are all manlets because at least one person is going to be taller than them. when will they learn?

It's funny because everyone on this board is a manlet. Just like everyone here is a fucking faggot.

You manlet faggot OP.

Because lanklets take years to get the same gains a manlet can get in 6 months lul.

Because despite bad stereotypes some of you like to spew, males like to act like tarty bitches more than females do

This

If i was tall I wouldn't even lift, who wants to have to lift for like 3 years just to get out of dyel mode

>tfw 5'9"
>tfw lifting for 8 months and look bigger and am stronger than friend who's lifted for 2 years who's 6'2"

he thought I was on steroids because I made gains so fast compared to him kek