Jaw Gainz

anyone else seen noticable jaw gains from chewing or facial exercises?

>facial exercises
The only exercise is surgery.

Or just chew 24/7

before pics or that's just genetics

roughly a year apart

I'd like to chew 24x7 but I've had a lot of dental work done and I think it could be bad for my crowns. Am I fucked?

Floss your fucking teeth man.

>oh, but it hurts and bleeds when I do.

And it will get stronger. This is the similar build up to health like working out. You would know this if you actually hit the gym.

No man of great physique lets his mouth go to junk.

Here is me, body fat, 15% or slightly beneath.

hey you fucking reetarrt who the fuck you think youre talking to bitch ill throw some fucking nung chunk in your face and see how your teeth taste then bitch and if you wanna meet me ill show you how fucking evil i can be you piss of shit

what the fuck man

nani?

nice bro, also jelly of your hairline

you ok buddy?

STFU RAT BOY

yes. extra spearmint gum is pretty good for that. i have had weak ass jaws to the point that they kept getting locked when i tried opening them. then after chewing gum for more than 10 minutes a day (i chewed until it hurt for like 2 hours, i recommend not doing this part too long. it can mess you up) they have become stronger and less painful to open or move.

thanks, I grew it myself.

but ahem extra gum is pretty strong. im not sure if you'll like them. some people for some reason don't like them just because of it "being too strong". (bunch of pussy willows can't handle it)

yeah looks like you've just got good genetics

Look up bruxism, you can definitely make your masseters grow, but it generally looks like shit compared to having good bone structure.

nice progress, but now focus on the neck

You don't need that much

That's just overboard. She looks like the one breadfaced lady.

What gum do you chew

The after pic is on the right here. This woman probably had some problem like grinding her teeth while she slept that was making her masseters get yooge, and they did something to relax them.