That guy who goes to the gym by himself

>that guy who goes to the gym by himself

Why would you ever go to the gym with someone? Needing other people or any kind of human contact is the ultimate cuckold. I feel badly for people who have to crutch on a lifting partner to get their lazy ass to the gym.

home gym master race cheking in, enjoy your empty wallet and disease

That's 4/5 of this board, user.

this may be the case in the beginner phase, but when youre benching 3pl8< gym pals are best pals

What's wrong with going to the gym by yourself? You can just put on your headphones and get in the zone. It's also nice to be able to go at your own pace than having to coordinate as a group.

Those people are pathetic

I don't go any higher than 1 plate bench and I look jacked as fuck

hey man if that works for you good for you. i like lifting heavy and that works for me

>that guy who eats food

Wrong, it's 95% of all humanity.

DELET

>going to the gym alone
>normal

pick 1

I go with friends, the gym is a social thing

About 80% of people I see at the gym go alone. Stop larping as a Chad.

Not saying your lying but post body of curiousity.

That's bullshit or your gym is full of autistic fags

Took the bait

All these people falling for the bait...

>I'm a girl btw

>Needing other people or any kind of human contact is the ultimate cuckold.
Y-y-eah me too

>tfw I only ever feel a bond between another man is when he is on the same strength level as me

every single fucking person I encounter at my gym are people going there solo, only exception are two PTs, but they are a couple so it doesn't count

>that guy who likes to watch other guys work out

This

The gym is a place to hangout with friends and see who's strongest

same, look way bigger than guys that lift much heavier than me.

size =/= strength

post your fucking body.

Iktf bro people assume I can bench like 275lbs but all I ever do is 135 lb bench and use machines for everything else

Size definitely doesn't equal strength as I look way stronger than i actually am

lel, so you are that cunt, who told me last time, that his 100kg 1RM squat is actually good XD