Is it necessary to train triceps?

Is it necessary to train triceps?

i want to believe this is bate. but ill bite. yes you have to train triceps. your triceps make up a majority of your arms. if you ever want big arms youre going to need to train triceps

no shit. not as much as bis tho bc i do a lot of pressing

Is he natty?

Legit the only guy of my height I can look up to.

You could grip a bit closer in the bench press. Like jim wendler

nah he was on mad gear to get this ripped so fast. but that physique is completely achievable natty with time

i have no idea if he actually is natty but this is certainly achievable by one

Yes
big tris + medium-to-big bis are aesthetic af

Yeah, for both aesthetics and strength purposes. Most powerlifters do some kind of triceps isolation

I've heard trips are like 2/3 of your arms muscular mass

my chest didnt start really growing until i started isolating triceps

I do OHP and bench press 3x a week (both)
is that enough for tris?
what's your favourite triceps isolation?

Chuck in some skullcrushers

Yeah! You have to train ALL muscles in your body! Compound movements first and then assistance movements. triceps can withstand a huge amount of volume. Do lying tricep extensions.

Rope pull-downs with my back pressed against the cable machine (we have one with a cushioned back support). Do it till your triceps burn - but you will also feel it in your chest. feels good.

Isolate them so all three heads get work. Each upper day I try to get some overhead triceps work in. So bench plus overhead tricep extensions or ohp plus rope pulldowns

Lying is wrong anons. That bulk is MAAAAAYBE achievable natty considering he's got a smallish frame. Combine it with his bf and dryness and we're firmly in the realm of pharmaceuticals. He's probably dehydrated as fuck during filming as well, Jackman I think was fainting on set.

yeah right, you will never get that hard without gear

You do them when you bench or do any kind of overhead press. Having that in mind i wouldn't go overboard with isolations...

Bruh the guy is tanned, if he was pale he'd look dyel as fuck

Train everything if you want a good physique. Don't believe the compounds only meme.

ok gains goblin

Look at it this way.
You're building a body for the character that is you.
Now look at yourself in the mirror, just as you would a character in a game you're playing.
Are you happy with the way the arms look? Lucky you.
Then there would be no point working triceps.
Look for something else to improve.
Conversely, are you NOT happy with the way the arms look?
Then work in some tricep isolation.

Very straight forward stuff

tfw i incorporate flatbench and at least one compound tricep movement per push workout and my triceps are still small as fuck. ill either do close grip bench or skullcrushers or even dips, plus tricep pulldown with overhand AND underhand superset and i still cant grow my triceps. i-im gonna make it r-right?

Yes.

just do shoulders, too big triceps kinda fuck up your physique and make you look like you have no shoulders at all

Oof, he is one juicy fella. Yes indeed.

He's a manlet bro, he lifts and then dehydrates himself for filming

Single arm pulling the rope behind your body is the best way to do these

Triceps
Not traps

that body is obtainable natty but he isnt

most actors arent, because they have to gain muscle quickly for roles, not really a long ongoing process like a natty lifter

Its free inches on your arms, why wouldn't you?

>tfw overdeveloped triceps and traps
>tfw underdeveloped delts
JUST

Dunno, but triceps are one of the most gratifying muscles to train.

At the end of my push days I'll do 3 sets of tricep extensions to failure.

This is after I feel I've hit my chest and delts enough.

Compound movements should be the backbone of your routine, but there's nothing wrong with some bicep and tricep isolation on your way out of the gym for aesthetics.