Drugs & Lifting

Dyel here interested in lifting and fitness with couple questions. Never got into lifting and only working out recently was cardio to lose 20-30 lbs. Don't consider myself weak though I maybe right now and have pretty good genetics

However I don't have the best lifestyle right now and shoot dope and blow. How.much of a gains goblin is Heroin? Lots or users look emacipated but could be due to diet. It makes me craves tons of sugar. When I was chubby and overweight I could do about 18 pull-ups and when I was way younger beat a lifter and local alpha at arm wrestling so I do feel I have good genetics. Best advice here is to Quit but let's say I don't for awhile what negative affects will I see? How dangerous would a mild cycle be? Health is moderately important to me but I don't stress too much about long term. Thanks in advance

PS..I'm getting into fitness bc there's alot of humor within the community. Went from Rich Piana and currently watching Delray Misfits.

never gonna make it.

>health is important to me
>shoots drugs

yeah, just go.

Well obviously it's not much of a factor now but I'm taking whatever steps I can in the right direction. If I make progress but this lifestyle is to much of a detriment it will serve as motivation as well as a replacement. Not saying I'd want to get addicted to lifting but moreso being healthy

No not without trying, I'm just curious how much these two things will clash, I've heard of body builders becoming addicts but at that point there already carrying a ton of muscle

Step 1: Stop doing heroin.

You’re not going to do shit till you get off drugs. Do rehab first then worry about being healthy. But, you’re not going to do that because you like shooting up. We can’t help you.

Im a recovering pillhead, get clean and health and longevity will follow.

That goes without saying, however this is the hardest part, which is why I'm searching for something that can fill a void which led me down this path to begin. That and I'm curious to see if I do have really good genetics, I feel I'm wasting them, I should look like a skeleton but your think I was fairly healthy by looking at me

The reason why you don't do heroin is because nothing can fill the void.

Yeah I dunno. Not sure how I ended up here. Please try to keep in mind for me right now Not making it is dying. Losing my best friend years ago and my weakness dealing with it made me cope. Just lost the only friend I had left last week and girl I planned on dating. Was depressed all my life and started drugs to fill the void but then I did make it and met the most gorgeous girl I ever met. It was too late though and I lost her. Never want to think it's too late though, I'm hoping I fall in love with lifting to make me want to quit. Honestly I feel I could live like this somewhat healthily if not for the financial aspect. Understand the here but alot of lifters compromise health as well, the most important thing to me is being happy, this is just a lame way of doing it..I watched everyone I cared for die though. Noone wants anything to do with me because I refuse to put on any act and am always honest and people don't like that. Before this I had a drinking problem and I warn any heavy drinkers that was not much better than dope, depending on how you handle it, it can be alot worse.

Bottom line though will I see decent results or not? This wasn't supposed to be a therapy thread

You have to eat to put on muscle and dope makes it so you can’t poop. Enjoy trying to shit out 3000 calories a day of chicken and rice lol

>However I don't have the best lifestyle right now and shoot dope and blow.
F

Shit.. didn't think about that. Shitting is the most dreadful part of my day.
What it takes r-right?

Being honest without tact is cruel. Try going to a psychiatrist for your mental problems rather than drowning yourself in depressants.

If you continue to blow (dicks), you're looking at constipation, muscular weakness, partial paralysis, long-term impotence, and losing your memory.

My ex told me to do this plenty time I'm not sure why I don't seriously consider it..I'm not stubborn enough to think I don't need it.

Funny you bring up paralysis, I bought stuff that didn't agree with me and would alter my blood pressure like crazy, i got up and walked to my kitchen light-headed then all of a sudden both legs stopped working and I collapsed to the floor like I was made or jello. God knows what was on that shit I couldn't walk more than 20-30 ft..

Thanks for the advice I should focus on the mental aspect of my life Instead of worrying about looking aesthetic, I'd just like to start asap but not if lifting right now will be entirely a waste of time

OD you filthy subhuman.

This board motivates me but it's also depressing at the same time, alot of insecurities on here. Try not to worry about making it as much as making it in a good mental state. You could say I made it (as a DYEL) and was getting mires and girls but it was all for nothing because I was mentally broken to get to that point. It wasn't worth it, sex is so overrated compared to a good relationship and mental health. I want what I don't have but even when I get what I want I'm still not happy, I always long for something more. Maybe it could apply to more on here. Everyones working towards there goals but they might not know yet what that is they want

Shot heroin for years. It really is a gains goblin in that it fucks with your hormones (estrogen and test) which will majorly limit your gains.

Plus it's almost impossible to commit to anything with a heroin addiction. And no you're not ready for a cycle.

If you absolutely can't quit get on subs or something at least and work on starting lifting and dieting.

Blow me

Finally a decent answer, I know I'm not ready for a cycle not sure why I brought it up other than the fact I thought I might need a extra boost to rebuild healthy s muscle I've likely lost, If I ever did cycle it would be once or twice and be done

How long have you stayed off assuming you have? I was eating healthy then one day I suddenly realized I was eating nothing but Haagen das coffee ice cream

Would you agree this is the main reason for that similar to how people that drink eat unhealthy. Assuming I could afford a healthy diet and stuck to it I don't think it would effect me that greatly outside the hormonal thing you mentioned

stop shooting heroin you fucking degenerate
>mfw this is the kind of retard on Veeky Forums

>health is important to me
>heroin
>perhaps I should do a cycle
lmao what even is this thread