How many of you are paranoid about talking to any roastys at the gym...

How many of you are paranoid about talking to any roastys at the gym? I think they'll act nice in person but then report me to the gym and get me banned and shit.

>$70/mo membership
I can't afford to fuck up, Veeky Forums. But ironically I lift for 10/10 wheyfus and don't online date. What do?

>What do?
Have you tried to just work out at the gym and use other places to meet chicks?

what part of "I lift for wheyfus" didnt you understand?

>$70/mo membership
Fucking why

For $70 they should be providing you with a complementary waifu

I lift for wheyfus too but im not dumb enough to try and date at the gym
9/10 cases she is there with her bf and 1/10 to get attention and an ego boost
Not worth wasting time on, desu

Listen, dude: A public gym is not a social club. People go there to do work, not get picked up by randoms. Why would you even think that?

At best you exchange smiles with someone. If she approaches you, then great, just don't act like an idiot and sperg out all over her. If she doesn't then you leave it alone and go about your business. It's as simple as that. But remember this, too: "Don't shit where you eat". If you get involved with someone that goes to your gym and it doesn't work out, or worse ends badly, you'll both have to put up with seeing each other at the gym all the time thereafter.

This. Would never date someone from work or gym. Met my gf online

You stand before a tough choice, but fear not, there is a solution.
Find a testing grounds whether that's a bar or club or whatever, doesn't matter.
The point of the exercise is to improve your social skills, whether that's picking up women or making conversation with complete strangers, it's fine.
Just go out there and practice, then after you've become experienced enough to pick up on social ques and carry conversations like you're not a complete autist, you can try talking to roasties at the gym.
General tips:
- Before approaching, make eye contact. Only once or twice, if she smiles it's good. Don't stare.
- Don't approach during a workout, it's annoying and she's busy.
- Don't talk about her body unless she brings it up first, it's a touchy subject.
- Don't stutter/lose your calm/put her on a pedestal, just be natural, be cool.
- If you need to break the ice, just introduce yourself and ask for her name.
- If you want to compliment something, always go for the clothes, not the body.
- Never, ever, run out of words to say.
- If she's not into you, just leave, but don't be a dick/pussy about it.

>$70 a month
kys

Have you ever guest passed a nice gym? Very worth if you have the icome to back it up.

No plebs; everyone can afford healthy lifestyles and to go the doctor so fewer diseased degenerates. All the machines are new and in good condition. Everything is kept much cleaner and dust free. The biggest difference for me was the locker rooms are nicer in all respects. They'll have lockers that can fit your suit if you are doing a weekday morning workout. Towel service, both for showers and just wiping sweat. Did I already say no plebs?

Perhaps if you stop thinking of us as roasties we'll be more approachable

nice larping faggot

keep dreaming soycuck

prove it. post your (boi)pucci.

I only see 7/10+ grills at gym. No frends. No hobbies outside of the gym and things I do at home.
>Tfw not meeting grills

It happened to me man. Asked out a chick that worked there and she told management so she didnt have to feel bad about rejecting me. I still go there but only to acquire mass

are you a manlet?

No

Are you arabic or sandnigger?

Nope I'm white

I bet you have bad breath then.

I use a tongue scraper so no

It only smells

I wash, scrape tongue, floss , mouth wash and breath mint and people still wince when i get too close. i think i'm rotting inside and its nature's way of warning everyone to "stay away, breed elsewhere "

so you dont even brush the tongue or use mouthwash then. Your breath stinks to holy hell.

>he brushes his tongue
>he doesnt completely scrape all the gunk off of his tongue

Your breath sucks kiddo

>implying

Honestly when I asked her out I wasnt even close enough to hit her with stank breath if I had it. She was behind a counter.

>and carry conversations like you're not a complete autist,
how do i do this?

i never know what to say, and end up being in silence after a minute

...you asked the receptionist to be your gf? Are you nuts?

J-just to go out. I wasn't expecting her to say yes I was just tired of the infatuation because it occupied too much of my time

Jesus.

>Asked out a chick that worked there and she told management so she didnt have to feel bad about rejecting me.
she fucking was management

Practice, lots of it.
You didn't start benching 315 on the first day at the gym either.
Just start at an easy level, easy chicks, use supplements, booze, and practice over and over again.

Also, watch stand up comedy, improv shit especially. You'd be surprised how much you can learn from them. Not the jokes, but the way they tell them, timing, other basic shit.
It's not some magic wand, but for a lot of people it does genuinely help in some extent.