How do I stop being cute and adorable? And become sexy and mysterious and tough and like not “aw adorable”

How do I stop being cute and adorable? And become sexy and mysterious and tough and like not “aw adorable”

I’m girl btw and everyone always tells me I’m adorable or cute but I want to be alpha like Angelina Jolie’s and ivanka trump

terrible b8

Please
I swear
No
I don’t have friends or anyone else to ask other than Veeky Forums
I am so tired of being naruto I want to be sasuke now

At least fucking try to troll effectively

I'm cringing hard. Stop, please. You have to be 18 or older to use this site. You'll get through this phase, kid.

wat

PLEASE LISTEN TO MY PLEA
THERE IS A PLACE I WANT YOU TO BE
IT HAS A LARGE TOWER KNOWN AS BEN
PLEASE OH PLEASE BE IN
L O N D O N

post your face so we can see what we're working with

post tits if serious

Can’t YOU JUST FUCKINF HELP AND ANSWER A QUESTION WITHOUT DOUBTINF ME? Fffs I don’t ruin your onion threads and I let you do your autistic things and I answered your dumb retarded questions on what to say to girls on tinder and I still do daily

I help you Veeky Forums BUT WHEN I ASK ITS BAIT BOOHAAA FUCK YOU I swear I’ll give wrong advice from no on if no one helps me

I am older than you by thaaa way and I just have that daw she’s adorable personality but I want to be sexy and like a real woman not a fucking child i tried working on it but I just you know it didn’t work

Aimee is this you?

Also you should probably just write down what you think makes females look like sexy women, and then do that. Like actually sit down and think about this.

Its the simple things, for example, thin eyebrows make you look older, thick eyebrows make you look younger, and a person just looks more maintained if they maintain their eyebrows. This is how, when i was younger, I started doing my eyebrows to look more put together and grown up.

I look sexy I just don’t behave it

First of all, tits or gtfo. Announcing your gender gives you no social advantage on an anonymous message board, you could have asked the same question without doing it.
Second, lift heavier weights. Get toned, lose the body fat, build muscle.

Just say no sometimes and take the main roll in conversations i guess.

Also the fuck do we know we spent the last week freaking over soy and thinking that it makes us gay(or worst liberal) and now we are eathing raw onions

WE ARE AUTISTIC DONT YOU GET IT!!!!!!

post feet

>I’m a girl btw
you know the rules then, tits or gtfo

Same idea just list out the behavior of these women you look up to and just mimic it. Maybe they smile less or walk differently, maybe they laugh differently, figure it out.

show benis

There had been so many weak bait 'lol femanon here , I can't gain any muscle but I've been eating loads of celery!!!!! Xd xx ;)'
Why do they get 200 replies each? This is the one thing I hate about Veeky Forums, mention the word girl or fem and betabois go nuts.

Protip: she isn't going to warp through the monitor and become your waifu you thirsty wanker

She wants you to do it FOR her Dumbo. Good little boy.

I love how a beta orbiter writing paragraphs for an anonymous 'female' thinks he knows anything about being alpha.
Give it up mate, it's a troll ffs. The joke is you'd probably listen to me if I told you I was a femanon ;)

I told my gender because obviously looking sexy isn’t the same for men and women

Announcing your autism gives you no social advantage on an anonymous message board

I’ve been watching a lot of ivanka videos but she’s so fake when I act like her it’s so bad I feel empty and vapid

No I DO THINFS FOR YOU TOO SO NO HARM HELPING ME ITS A COMMUNITY BOWRD WE GELP EACH OFHER FUCK YOU CRAWL BACK TO R9k commie

user I don't think you understand, for a lot of us it's the only interaction we'll get with a female outside of the family

Lol OP just act cute and helpless my dude, you'll honestly get more mature daddy type men that way anyway. No one wants to wife the sexy mysterious type girl, they're just fuck toys

>looking sexy isn’t the same for men and women
Then explain traps to me.
For real though, put in the exercise, find a goal body among the many many instagram fitness accounts, look at what they're doing and change your routine accordingly if you've really been off the mark.
Otherwise, excercise more.
Furthermore, cute and adorable can literally mean anything, post pics of what you look like and what you want to look like, post your gym routine, give is more details to get more detailled advice.

Post a picture of yourself so there is actually some grounding to work from instead of general advice

>deluded enough into thinking she has any say on what threads we can have
>threatens to cut us from having something because she thinks it puts her in control
>starts screaming when someone doesnt do exactly as she asks
this might actually be a woman. either way hang yourself

stop posting on here farah

ye faggot

fuck u sandmonkey!!@@

farah pls go

eyebrow shaping duh

just follow pic related

>No I DO THINFS FOR YOU TOO SO NO HARM HELPING ME ITS A COMMUNITY BOWRD WE GELP EACH OFHER FUCK YOU CRAWL BACK TO R9k commie

Holy fuck.
First, sage'd 'cause fuck you I ain't bumping your shit b8 thread.
Second, you're either laying on the "retarded little woman" pretty thick or you ARE pretty thick. Learn to fucking spell, sheesh.

If you proclaim grill and want anyone to not consider bait you'll have to post proof. If not, go fuck off to reddit.

you can start by checking these doubles

also femanon, girl are you in middle school or some shit

Anyway plenty of guys prefer cute and adorable, especially the hot hypermasculine ones. Just work with what you've got and don't be a whore

Unironically this, except I'm a boy (boy). Every time I visit family or their friends they call me adorable and cute and talk in an annoying squeaky voice. I'm 6'1 and have a high-test face and deep voice, but they still won't treat me like a man. What can I do to become more intimidating and badass, srsly.

Sage

just bee yurself
In all seriousness though, I'm a 1.70m(anlet) and I'm probably more intimidating than you
You do not want this. If it comes to you, sure, but you don't really want this.
It usually warrants some fucked up shit happening to you or being in a lot of situations where you had to be intimidating/though and I don't mean just looking like it, but being that.
After a while, you just want to be nice again, at least my experience.
Anyway, just bee yurself, and roll with it.
We're all gonna die anyway, if you can throw a punch and don't start shit you're good to go.

Whore shaming whore

Why did you help him but not me

Kys roastie

late night where I am, tired, reading through the thread.
Also, you're way too focused on self. And cringy.
Get a goal or something, damn.
This is the kind of stuff that has to be learned.
I can't give you the proper details in a post, but the gist of it is that you're way too insecure at the moment.
How old are you?
get goals, strive for them, don't sweat the small stuff. When you're a bit jaded from life that comes naturally, you really don't care about the small stuff anymore.
Sure, you observe it, but are not bothered by it.
Have an observant look, keep your mind sharp,keep your body functional, don't be outwardly vain.
If you give me examples of situations you've been in I can give you tips, as behavior is something I enjoy studying, but I'm tired at the moment and need something to kickstart these thoughts.
Give me some examples, I'll give you tips.

Don't we have a blue board equivalent of this?

OK so I went on a date with nice guy two days ago and tomorrow he wants to go on another date I don’t want to go but too beta to say know how to say no

Another example is that i behave like a child