Ayncint assinots

ayncint assinots

Attached: Giorgio-Tsoukalos.jpg (354x270, 23K)

Aliens were literally responsible for everything that happened in the ancient world.

Why does he style his hair like that? He's a decent looking dude, but I'll be damned if he doesn't attempt to embrace the whole "crazy scientist" shtick as hard as he can.

He's too woke to worry about humanoid fashion sensibilities senpai

You've got it backwards. He is clearly worried about fashion sensibilities. That's why he attempted to take the form of a stereotype. He could preach the same ideas in a fish costume and he would be less of a joke. People who fulfill stereotypes are actually the lowest cool denominator.

PUMA
PUNKU

based

annunaki inscribed it into the pyramids they built not only in egypt, but all over earth with futuristic technology and told the humans this is what they must dress like to tell their tales to the world.

It's literally impossible to put one rock on top of another without modern powertools, therefore aliens must have done it, how can anyone on Veeky Forums deny this simple fact?

bump

>A fucking pile of rocks

THEY FIT REALLY WELL TOGETHER! MUST BE HYPER ADVANCED ALIEN TECHNOLOGY!!!

His hair is too in tune with the aliens to obey simple Earth physics.

>tfw you can't discuss the possibility of lost stone/bronze-age civilizations or undocumented interactions between otherwise unrelated ancient polities thanks to ainsheeeit asdronod retards

Attached: 1522276620306.jpg (512x512, 48K)

I once saw an episode where he said the nights templar where slaughtered because they found evidence of ancient aliens
That was the only episode i watched and the only im gonna watch

The historian we need

>Ancient Astronaut Theory contradicts what I learned in school so it's wrong

Attached: 1518655951614.png (1440x1557, 738K)

You are right user, the moon is actually completely hollow and was put in our sky by aliens while human tribes were around

it contradicts even the most liberal standards of evidence also

where my /collision/bros at

Attached: immanuel-velikovsky-2.jpg (900x750, 147K)

Have you ever been to the moon?

There was one where he said an Inca trinket meant to resemble a bird was really a UFO because they tested the wings and determined that whatever it was based off of could fly.

FUCK YOU HISTORY CHANNEL!

YOU'RE THE FUCKING HISTORY CHANNEL!!!

NOT THE RETARDED HUCKSTER FAGGOT AND FUCKING FROZEN TRUCKER WHITE NIGGERS CHANNEL!!!

FUCK YOU