ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME TEEKA?!?!

Just got email from THIS FUCKING FAGGOT TEEKA PBC is picking a different coin for this month's release and delaying the letter wtfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff!!!!!!!!!

FUCKING SHIT I JUST BOUGHT POWR AND SLR AT ATH AND IT'S ALREADY GOING DOWN IM GOING TO FUCKING SUE THIS PAJEET PIECE OF SHIT FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKING AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I TOOK OUT LOAN FOR BOTH COIN AND NOW I LOST 30%, FUCKING WAIT TILL I FIND YOU COCKSUKER

yep. fuck you guys
Why I'm Postponing This Month's Newsletter
By Teeka Tiwari on November 15, 2017
Print
Dear Reader,

It has been brought to my attention that many speculators have inflated the prices of several renewable energy projects. Because I'm expecting extreme volatility due to these criminals who have stolen information from our previous news letters, I'm left with no choice but to postpone the November issue until the 20th and cover something completely different but equally as exciting and profitable. Remember, my reader's best interest is always in mind, and I'm doing this with the goal of helping you, a member of Palm Beach Confidential, make the most amount of profit possible in the safest way possible.

Five days from now I'll share with you an incredibly exciting project that puts us in position to capture massive value over the long term. You’re going to change your life if you can follow this advice.

Then, I’ll address some concerns about our current Confidential leaks, and how I'm going to prevent them in the future.

Meanwhile, check tomorrow’s Daily. I’ll show you another major catalyst that will send bitcoin higher. Stay tuned…

CHAIN LINK CONFIRMED

lol please be true

This is why I don't buy any PBC bullshit. They picked out coins in 2016 and claim that they were "genius investors" you literally could have chosen any fucking coin in 2016 and made out 1000% or more.

Anyone who buys into the PBC PND deserves to lose their shit

OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I CAN'T SELL THE REST OF MY FUCKING BAGS BC BITTREX WON'T FUCKIONG WORK GODDAMNIT ALL MY FUCKJING HARFD WORK AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Holy shit,
It's REQ

when will you idiots learn you are literally gambling when you play this silly pump and dump game

ironically this post made me want to buy SLR

He's obviously pretty stupid if he's doing this.

His coins have gained interest from FOMO.
The fact that a very small percentage of people (maybe .00004% of all BTC holders ) figure out his plan and invest into it early should actually help increase the FOMO more than anything.

ZENCASH & XLM blew up because people were creating buzz around his picks.

No one chased after XRP because everyone fucking hates RIPPLE.

Hate on Veeky Forums/Reddit as much as you want. But the markets would be non-existent without their ability to increase speculation.

FAKE I am a subscriber.

They don't send emails in the middle of the night. They keep normal business hours.

He didn't. It is FAKE

Prove you're a sub.

Zencash is a scam piece of shit coin though

I am a subscriber. Probably one of the few actual subscribers here and certainly the one who has been a subscriber the longest.

>Claims to be a subscriber
>Asked for proof
>Says again he is a subscriber

Agreed. I didn't buy it and I won't even though I am a subscriber.

I don't have to show you proof. There are enough people on here who know me and know from my posts in the past that when I post something is FAKE related PBC it is. I am posting for them not you.

iExec RLC.

I don't blame him at all, however he needs to stop dropping any and all hints if he doesn't want speculation to happen.

HAHAHAHAHA THANK YOU OP FOR THIS FAKE THREAD!!

ALL I KNOW IS THAT I WAS ABLE TO FINALLY PURCHASE SOME SLR AT THE 7k RANGE WHEN SOME IDIOTS DUMPED THEIR BAGS PROLLY BECAUSE THEY READ THIS FAKE THREAD WITH A FAKE LETTER FROM PBC!!

CHECK THE SLR CHARTS!!

YOU WILL SEE A GIANT DOWN WICK WHERE SOMEONE DUMPED THIER SLR AND I WAS ABLE TO BUY IN AT 7k PRICE POINT!!!

I AM ALSO A MEMBER OF PBC AND THEY 100% DID NOT ISSUE AN EMAIL!!

LMAO RIP TO THE FAGGOT IDIOT THAT READ THIS THREAD BELIEVED IT AND DUMPED HIS LOAD!!

This is FAKE

>pajeets get btfo
Thats what you get for using a subscription for safe, long term investments as a pump and dump tool. Fucking faggots.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA!!!!

>buying ath

you deserve this

just picked up some cheap slr and powr. thanks for the fake letter user

This is why you have no gains Veeky Forums

Probably larping but I'm buying the POWR dip.

well you sound like a nice lady. i definitely believe you.

>tweet fake shit to dump the price so you can buy in cheap

How is this not illegal

>implying they know who you are behind a random ID.

But yeah, I most likely believe you than OP.

This is fake, I'm a subscriber and never got any email.

oh yeah I know you, you're that guy who always posts with the id ktR/q1Wc! oh wait this is an anonymous board and no one knows or cares who you are. post proof or gtfo

>took loan
Are you insane? You should leave all crypto you idiot, count your losses and do real work if you risk so much

he thinks it's only a dip lololol

It was fake you fucking retard.

Was this confirmed fake?