How come people on Veeky Forums don't talk about pic related much anymore?

How come people on Veeky Forums don't talk about pic related much anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ImoEaMZ6XZ0
youtube.com/watch?v=mHe7BzbZmwY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

His videos are so overly long, I don't think I've ever finished one cause I get so bored in the middle of it

Because this isnt reddit

What do you want to talk about? He's been putting videos out for a decade and then just recently he's converted to riptoadism so now his new videos have things that contradict his old videos.

get that ADD fixed bruh

>weak
>not aesthetic
>never goes beyond babby-tier advice just quoting ss
there's no reason to watch him

Because the discussion are always incredibly unproductive. One side says:
>he gives good advice
>his lifts are decent
>funny dude
>nice taste in music

Other side says:
>he's just an SS shill
>his lifts are shit and so is his physique
>his sense of humor is unbearable
>cringy taste in music

I think he's definitely better than the average fitness youtuber when it comes to advice on form. I really don't see the problem with him just being a mouthpiece for Rip, because Rip's advice is actually good.

QED

better more knowledgeable, stronger more interesting people to follow

m.youtube.com/watch?v=ImoEaMZ6XZ0

willingness to admit correction is something bad now?

His lifts aren't even shit it's just the internet lifting community expects so much of people who are in the limelight

He's been training for 10 years or so, you expect more from a person who tries to teach you.

Since he was like 13, so much longer

What matters more, the advice he gives or the weights he lifts?
I get that being strong gives you a certain amount of credence, but I really don't see how its a problem that he can ''only'' squat 550 lbs when his advice holds up.

get this: Alan Small

He is also natty. If he lifted a lot more than he does id suspect roid use.

He is a weak brainlet.

I learned very useful, well explained tips for my high bar squat and OHP forms from his videos. Didn't watch more of his material due to his dense reddit-tier jokes and unnecessary long videos.
His lifts aren't that big for the time he has been training for, yes, but at least he's natty

he's medicore and cringy, and he's jumped on the SS cult too now.

boring natty. doesn't have that freaky craig titus look and doesn't fuck trannys.

if you watch his videos he has a very confrontational style where he basically paints you as a braindead moron if you don't follow his specific points. for example there's a part of his 'how to squat' tutorial where he includes a skit paying out on people who squat low-bar to parallel saying that they are doing 'glorified knee bends' and uses a retarded voice. then on his new squat videos he's like 'actually guys i was wrong and my old squat was shitty, now i squat low-bar to parallel'. if he wasn't such a know-it-all with a huge ego it wouldn't seem so bad but he's trying to get attention by being this guru WITH A BADASS ATTITUDE. it just comes off as cringey and annoying.

racist

can't watch him, his beard is repulsive

jesus christ, what's wrong with that deformed retard?

>making fun of based genova
absolutely pissening

Sickining

Cookiecutter troll

6 major car assidents bro. stop hating.

most autistic fitness youtuber other than janoy

elaborate? Not defending him but i actually watched some of his videos and just felt mediocre to me

lookin absolutely massive m'lord

My biggest complaint is that his videos are too long. No issue with him other than that. Anyone that hates on a 550 squat is a dick. I mean I squat 425 and i'm about half his size but that isnt the point. Im a manlet

sick of his meme beard and his awful attempts at humor

He figured out that SS is legit and thus alienated the 90% of Veeky Forums that don't want to deal with the fact that actual results take actual dedication and hard work.

Because he doesn't say anything everyone hasn't heard a thousand times before, and people realized he's not really qualified to give anyone advice beyond the beginner stage.

he hasnt posted 1 video in ages

where is this 550 number?

youtube.com/watch?v=mHe7BzbZmwY

455 x 3 here

He just had a meet on Oct. 31st, that was his best squat number. It's on his channel man

did he make this up or did they confirm this?

never mind I see it

very unusual powerlifting fed to say the least

Yeah, pretty much.

what's there to talk about? he gives solid advice but isn't controversial or retarded enough for anyone on Veeky Forums to give a shit

Most americans are like this anyway, so I don't see the problem with that.
At least he's honest about it unlike the vast majority of your little "country" there.

I liked his form videos and actually recently referred to them for my squat. Really helped me get to 4pl8. Who cares if his lifts are shit? We're all on the same journey anyways. His humor is occasionally cringey, but as long as it's not overdone, I'm fine with it. Music is shit.

Yeah this. Also his obnoxious yelling with the shitty echo in the background

>Beard meme
Didnt click

Is this scooberts Hans?

this.

he doesn't have the mindset