What are some Veeky Forums tier foods besides onions

what are some Veeky Forums tier foods besides onions

Garlic and shallots

Try mixing Peanut Butter with Greek yogurt, wipe it so it blends evenly.

Enjoy something with the consistency of ice cream and packed with protein, and tasty as fuck.

Try BOPAD, there is nothing more convenient and macro sufficient than a box of pizza a day.

Spinach, chopped up hard boiled egg, tiny bit homemade (or store bought) honey mustard. Optional add some chicken (grilled, baked, or rotisserie).

What the fuck is this mess like 400g+ of fatty cheese with raw onion on a shit tier dough

Why didn't you put the onions on before cooking the pizza, ya dummy?

It's like you don't even want T gains

Thats the most disgusting pizza ive ever seen in my life

Is this b8?

Absolutely the most disgusting thing I've ever seen cooked

potatoes, broccoli, soy, black beans, kidney beansm, basmati rice (even white basmati has a low GI), bananas, hummus, peppers, apples

soyboys

>soyboys

It seriously is fucking awfull, it doesnt seem to have tomato sauce, the cheese looks like vomit mixed with olive oil, ths dough seems uncooked yet the edges are burned, the pepperoni looks like something out of a can of dog food and on top of all that its fucking sprinkled with raw onions and it isnt even round like normal pizza.

OATZ

Also, when I first saw the post without enlarging the pic I thought it was some kind of weird pie instead of pizza

This pizza is literally trash tier.

extra cheese pizza, undercooked and you threw some raw diced onion on top after cooking.

throw it in a 500-degree oven for another 10 minutes or so and you'll have something more photo-worthy.

tastes fine

Liver
Grass-fed butter and ghee
Coconut oil and MCT oil
Spinach
Garlic
Turmeric
Full-fat yogurt and kefir
Eggs
Beet root
Activated almonds
Pineapple
Watermelon
Steak tartare
Sauerkraut
Kimchi
Bee pollen
Raw cheese

>american pizza

that is not an american pizza. that is a shit show.

Is that what you say when you do quarter rom on all of your lifts?
It's fine?

I don't lift

trump hillary trump feminism hillary libtards libtards altright altright cuck cuck cuck feminism white black white black western civilization soy numale guns fat

>Veeky Forums summed up

R8 my meal

Fuck this pizza looks disgusting

ugly but looks nice, maybe too much oil?

also what is it?

fuck you for posting this 'zza

I want it

creamy leak and potato soup

3 leeks diced
3 potatoes cubed
1 onion
3 garlic cloves
6 cups water
6 chicken stock cubes
1 bottle cream

add bacon/chicken/spinach as you like, the possibilities are endless.

the basic recipe is really nice with a good steak and a spinach and cheese filo pastry pie.

mushrooms peppers cilantro parsley spinach chicken and potatoes, also the moisture is vinegar, a little oil tho

>implying you'd eat anything other than onions.
>soyboy confirmed.