Is meat really bad for you?

Is meat really bad for you?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxidative_stress
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everything in Moderation
/thread

According to research, not even moderation will save you.

Agreed. Make meat, dairy, eggs no more than 5 percent of your diet and you got a great chance being fit forever.

This. Also something about the jhooss

EVERYTHING is bad for you

Even the oxygen that you need to sustain yourself is slowly killing you.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oxidative_stress

>lung cancer

>Globalists lying through their teeth to kill the competition.
Meat is the best you can eat.
Vegans keep dying in droves from lack of meat.

Vegan Propoganda to make you less masculine

Go pseudo-vegetarian if you are really concerned with health and only eat meat meat twice to three times a week.

The damn vegans and their bullshit propaganda. Look at the health of the natives in the Artic. They survive on only meat most of the time.

What do you think are best sources of protons besides animal products?

Yes and if you really really care about preventing disease your macros should be 70 percent carbs / 20 percent proteins / 10 percent fats.

This user gets it

Also most studies are done on the "average". The average Veeky Forums =/= average person. We at least workout.

Vegans don't seem to realise how they are useful idiots for far-left political ideology. They all parrot the same pseudo-science just like the shit sjws talk about gender-fluidity.

Can you get byig that way

literally nothing. if you ever hear someone saying nuts are a good source, they're fucking retarded. eggs are pretty much 1g per 10 calories. chicken meat is like 2g per ten cal.

birds are retarded. if you're an "ethical" vegan or whatever and want to get big, then make peace with killing stupid birds.

Meat is way worse. Cigs don't make you fat or give you diabetes.

>protons

Most nuts are toxic/inflammatory and have terrible omega 3 to omega 6 ratios. Dont fall for the mom-science

hownewru

>meat and not simple carbs causes diabetes meme

>referring to cuckerettes as "tobacco"

>day 2 of Veeky Forums: I made my first post 2day

Beans, wheat gluten, TVP, nutritional yeast, soy milk

read my post slower, dummy. I didn't advocate for nuts.

Ciggarettes will still fuck you up way more than meat would if consumed in the same quantities.
Obviously consume shit in moderation, don't eat ten tons of beef every day

fantastic claims user, really good job

this

Wtf does that even mean??? If I have one serving of beef in my lifetime I get all the negative effects?

Thanks for the excellent me-me info, user.

I bought a vape kit, back up coils or whatever, and e liquids during black friday. I hope it gets me to quit smoking.

These studies lump processed meat and normal meat together, making them effectively null and void.

one serving in your entire life isn't moderation
and you probably shouldn't post pics of yourself on this site, people here do some weird shit

>most nuts are toxic
>don't fall for the mom-science
I want brainlets to leave.