Do women lust after men the same way men lust after women?

Do women lust after men the same way men lust after women?

>Do women lust after men
yes
>the same way men lust after women?
no

Pretty much. They just don't have as many mediums or need to express it.

This

Brainlet

women do lust after men but their physical standards are much higher than men's. as long as you're not socially retarded you can circumnavigate this

No, I'm gril and exclusively attracted to my boyfriend, I realize when a guy is conventionally good looking but don't have any kind of lustful reaction tbqh.

Even when single only felt attracted to guys who I thought would be good partners or w/e, and that was very rare

And now you're on Veeky Forums so it's not like you were normal to begin with.

women love lying to themselves

They are better at hiding it, until they are drunk or high.

Still, it seems their lust is usually lower on average.

Not really. Men will lust after normal, everyday women. Women will only last after 10/10 men who meet all of her very specific requirements

Why is that so hard to believe? As per biology I'm inclined to love one man who will be a good partner and stick around for a while so we can raise a good family together, not indiscriminately fuck whatever 7/10 or above gives me the time of day.

I believe women who think their sexual freedom should be the same as a man's, or think they want it to be the same as a man's, are lying to themselves

I'd love to believe that women like this actually exist but I don't think I can. I see my gf eyeing up men when we're out and about and it makes me want to squeeze her throat closed.

Ah well.

I mean, I think everyone would give an extremely good looking individual (even if they aren't the gender you like) a double take or the occasional stare.

It is a little weird if she openly 'mires other guys with you there, though haha.

When will they learn?

bro thats not normal. your gf is a fucking cunt and doesnt respect you
c u c k her and dump her. thats the ultimate insult for a woman

>i'm a girl but i'm not like other girls

hahahahaha

On the contrary, I think there are plenty of women out there like me, pal. My point is that the way I feel is not at all unusual

>im a girl but i don't act like a girl

hehehehehe

Don't worry user, one day you will find a woman who will make you feel less cynical.

>you once will find a woman that doesn't act like a woman

hohohohoho

Another chick here. Can confirm this.

Okay then be gay buddy idk what to tell you anymore

I'd say that only a few ones are lusty and open about their sexual desires. But in general women are more quiet about it and they like to be approached, not to approach.

I'd say girls in Veeky Forums make it a selection bias.

Common girls are very different/

female here, this is complete bullshit

Maybe so

Okay. Well, it's the way I feel. I haven't conducted a survey, so I'll concede to my perception being wrong or skewed

what’s your youtube/insta?

Maybe we're just not as hormonally driven by sex. I objectively see men and women who are attractive, but I don't want to fuck their brains out. One night stands have always just been a waste of time in my eyes (having huge numbers of people who will have seen and had me, shit unrewarding sex probably not cumming, and lasting like 10 mins max I imagine then having to go home always seemed unappealing). Might be something to do with it.

I would like to believe this but its false, I've unknowingly fucked a few girls that have had bfs and they had no hint of regret afterwards, didn't even find out until weeks after

Women naturally lust after other men that they feel are better than their bfs, its just nature sadly

Why you would like to know?

I don't use YouTube for anything besides favoriting videos I like anyway

I feel the exact same, to a T. Never understood the appeal of sleeping around. What's the point? Much more fun to get to know one guy and develop a healthy sex life with someone you know well and who knows you.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

And I (femanon) would like to believe that those women were just whores

Who knows though, like I said haven't conducted a survey

Is this user in the right?

Yep

i want to see your physique see if you’re credible at all

don't know why this makes me more credible but okay

Yeah no. You would dump your bf in a matter of SECONDS if you had the chance to DATE OR FUCK pic related

those man hands

Nah

Not the user you responded to, but dayum, I love women that dress like this. If you don't have any tattoos or piercings, I'd definitely ask for your number if I saw you.

I considered not posting this, but I had to express my appreciation :D

Yeah, I'm pretty vascular.

do you have a feminine penis

lack of love doesn't make you cynical, treating life is realistically makes you cynical, even if you find your perfect roastie, majority of people will be shitty sociopaths, who care only about their own wellbeing

No, they have to work themselves up. Its not the same, but a lot of men have so little desire these days i bet women are going to eclipse them on average soon in terms of libido

My boyfriend has a jaw like him and bigger muscles so, no thank you either. It's not hard to stay faithful when the man you're with is the best you've ever met.

This

>That body
>those hands
>that hair
trapy its good to see you are safe and sound.

Ultimately, yes, people will care the most about themselves. However it's a little extreme to say that the normal person even comes close to being a sociopath. People are usually okay... or at least this has been my experience. I could just be sheltered

Well, it all depends on your own limits. For me, cheating is unacceptable, this action degrades you to subhuman level and many researches claim that over half of population of my country cheat while in a relationship. Before you draw any conclusions about my whereabouts - I live in a conservative country, over 90% is catholic. From my point of view, cheating (among many other shitty things subhumans do) is the epitome of selfishness, you just wanted sex with someone, whom you found a bit more attractive than the current partner, there is no philosophy, even though some roasties will claim that they did, because of X and X was really the most important thing in their lives. Most people I encounter are far from being ok.

I agree. Marriage and the family should be treated as sacred institutions and cheating undermines them completely

That's depressing as fuck. Do you live in eastern Europe? I ask because I've read that cheating is more "acceptable" over there

Yes, unfortunately I do. It is kind of a sad place. I always explain to foreigners, that my 'brethren' are crafty in a special way. They will always find a way to fuck you over. This will sound extremely plebbit, but I agree with what Gandhi said about christians, that they are not really Jesus-like. That is truly about my country.

I'm sorry man. I hope you can get out of there, or manage to surround yourself with people who have the same values, because they're admirable.

>Implying you wouldn't cheat with this guy

/pol/ would impale me for this, but I really start to consider moving to Victoria or British Columbia in general, I have spent a month there and I love it.

I know Canada is liberal as fuck, but it's still a nice country with a high standard of living. There are plenty of conservatives there, I'm sure you'll find your modest qt.

What the fuck is with that dudes face it looks like surgery gone wrong crimson chin lookin mother fucker

Can someone explain Uberchad to me? I know it’s not real but what is it? Is it a 3D render? Or photoshop?

>coping this hard

>chicks have low test
>low test = less libido
>???
>profit

from personal experience females do not have the same libido nor endurance

My gf after three years says she does this but I've never seen her do it. I've always compared her to other women to keep her on her toes and I think she says this as a fuck you to me but I really dont care since looking is natural so i just go along with it.
I'm not shitting you about the keeping her on her toes thing either. It has worked wonders. She has lost so much weight, goes to the gym 3-4 days a week and worksout at my homegym and removed the chatty facial piercings she had when we got together.

Sounds like basically what my gf tells me and I believe her. Finds dudes hot sometimes but it's nothing more than like oh that's a nice painting, not an urge to be filled with their seed and carry their child for 9 months. Been together like two years and she's had one crush on another guy, but said it was basically just a schoolgirl crush and didn't mean anything.

Unlike most of Veeky Forums, I am completely happy in my relationship and trust my partner 100%. Hoes ain't loyal, but just don't date a hoe ya silly boys

I am 6'4" with a nice face, body and big dick tho :^)

250 leaf bro here.
Fuck off. We're full.

Your girlfriend had a crush on another guy while you were dating?
LMAO

I believe you. I’m a guy and I feel the same way. There are women who are objectively hotter than the girl I like but I feel little to no attraction to them. The girl I like is a 7/10 but I want to spread her asscheeks and eat dinner there. Her body drives me wild and just being beside her makes me hard. I find her really cute too, in a way that makes her more desirable than the “hot” girls at my work.

the eyeing up thing is vaguely natural, if she's doing it a lot its a compulsion and she's horny and you're not satisfying her physically or socially-mentally (which you likely cannot change). Hypergamy is real, subconscious and is always in motion. You can only slow it down or negate it for a few years. The strongest men have a lot to offer physically and socially and are always ready to leap to another pussy if necessary. Be ready to leave but obviously commit to her. There's nothing else I can say, I hope you're good at managing jealousy. It can only get worse user

shitty chest, would not fuck

if true then good for you

>Veeky Forums in a nutshell

>Is it a 3D render? Or photoshop?
Most likely a mix.

>their physical standards are much higher than men's
Says the guy that won't settle for anything under a 10/10

Why is his head so small?

They do exist. What you're gf has is a lack of respect for the relationship. My gf won't even hang out with guys 1v1 or hug her male friends out of respect for me. And she's described what femanon said. She can acknowledge someone is attractive but it doesn't do anything for her. She goes crazy over me and me only. Talk to your gf about boundaries but desu if she was even a little bit considerate she'd know not to do that.

That’s because you’re white

>I'm gril and exclusively attracted to my boyfriend
This seems to be the norm for girls, pick one guy stay loyal and then breakup when you want to fuck someone else and make him your boyfriend instead
Rinse repeat

No dude i am white 6ft3 215lbs i have an 8.5 face tested officially also working all day and i own a house. Women dont even see me

Autism + aesthetics = intimidation
I bet they think you're gay/a douche too, normies Project this onto fit people

Nah dude most women are indifferent

yes, but they don't have to "lust after" when they can just "go get." so they never have to show it, really. they just wait for an approach. but ya, I think they do. women are a lot more shallow than men. for them, it really is 100% about body money and status.

Dude im telling you i was getting more girls when i was a skeletor. Ever since i hit 215lbs it was like i landed on the moon only underaged girls seem to notice me

Been in a 5+ year relationship and can confirm all of this. I found it weird as fuck she wouldn't masturbate or think about anyone else but me, and if she was angry she just wouldn't masturbate. Now I know some women are not like this too, and desu that's the ones I want now. Women's lack of sexual lust and physics drive really bothered me, made me feel unsexy af, I just want what I do to a woman done back to me, and not degrading stuff like women are into, but alas I know women just aren't physical like men. I wish I was gay.

I don't think so. For me and my female friends being single and going long times without much romantic or sexual male contact is totally fine and normal. We don't obsessively look for it and we can live without.

I have kinda given up on dating and meeting men in other than platonic and professional context and I don't think about it much. I'm busy with other things and my plan is to have a family on my own in 10 years or so using donor sperm.

a girl photoshoping his already pretty chaddy dad I heard

i actually figured he was wearing some kind of prosthetic chin or something

They probably assume you're taken desu

hahaha your girlfriend told you she had a crush on another guy? Mate, even if she did the fact she told you means she thinks you're a pussy boy.

Only R-selected women.

Don't do that to a kid you selfish twat, we need proper role models in our lives, mothers and fathers are important even if they separate. Why have you given up, you sound like a Veeky Forums aspie?

My gf and her mates could go for time without sex and such but it seemed to dominate their conversations about using dating apps, what boys they were talking to etc. So I although you may be more ok without sex than a man, I know women get just as lonely.

So this leglet and manlet lust after that?

Is there something you want to tell us, user?

>Don't do that to a kid you selfish twat
Argument taken, but I know I'd make a good and devoted mother and I have the financial means to race a kid or two. I'd be willing to race a kid with a gay or something though, and if not, my dad and brothers would have a big role in my children's lives.

I just haven't been able to find a suitable partner. Also as I get older the more and more I'm used to living on my own and having full control of my life. The idea of sharing my life with a man is something I can't even imagine doing.

As an added bonus I'm the kind of a typical "strong and independent" academic woman living in a big city who is kinda bound to be left unmarried anyway. I fit the stereotype perfectly.

>sloot got all these (yous) when this guy already said what needed to be said
>actually listening to anything self-reported by women ever under any circumstance

it's like you don't understand them at all

Was semi-red pilled naturally so learnt to ask some questions to my gfs/flings in my early teens before women really get adept at playing the game.

>Why do you like me?
>"Hehe because your hot and smart and funny user :')"
>What if there was a guy who was better at all those things than me, and he was in love with you?
>"Haha that would never happen user"

Read between the lines in that answer. I had this exact conversation with three different girls. Some of these were qt3.14 virgin waifus as well.

Pretty adept summary, it's not hard to climb the tree if I'm already at the highest branch :) hehe, but if I do find a higher branch then cya. READ BETWEEN THE LINES.

For what it's worth, once I gave up looking is when I found my boyfriend. It happens when you least expect it desu

Well I have given up on looking long time ago but when I don't actively put myself out there, I never meet anyone. And it really is fine, since I doubt that the kind of a man I'd put up with and vice versa even exists. I'm not ugly so it's not like I can't find anyne, it's just that I haven't encountered a good match. Maybe I am asking for too much, but since I haven't found what I was looking for, I'm fine being without.

Nah. It doesn't matter because I've already developed a connection with this man, I've decided I want to raise a family with him, I've made that commitment by agreeing to date him. It would be degenerate as fuck if someone left their bf for some other guy because they could arbitrarily be considered better in some way.

Maybe 14 yr old girls or sluts with sub 100 IQs behave like that, but not fully grown women who have their priorities straight

>Intentionally creating a single mother household
You are the worst kind of person

Plz don't have kids

>I found it weird as fuck she wouldn't masturbate or think about anyone else but me, and if she was angry she just wouldn't masturbate.
do you really believe this? i mean, come on, no one is that naive
also for the thread, most girls don't because they are thought they shouldn't but after hanging out with my gf friends on some parties i realized how dirty they are about things, one of the prettiest girls i've ever seen said to her friend "holy shit look at that guys bulge, his cock must be so big, i bet it wouldn't even fit my mouth"

But you would never 'leave' your boyfriend for another man like that. What would your girlfriends think! It never happens.

Another man appears who is objectively better, than by sheer coincidence you will 'fall out of love' for reasons you don't actually mentally understand on a conscious level. Little things start annoying you in your spouse, the infatuation leaves, comfort built over a long lasting relationship remains but the comfort is absent any physical spark which you now feel towards the better guy. You 'feel' your boyfriend is 'acting distant' like you guys aren't 'close' anymore. Then you 'fall in love' with the new, objectively better guy. It's a story as old as time.

You don't think this is the way the world works because as previously stated, you don't understand yourself and the evolutionary sexual selection that are in play determined who you love and when you love them.

Womens emotions are actually very practical. Not spiritual or any bullshit like that.