not Veeky Forums related mods pls

weed gives you gyno

Weed makes me deal with my mental issues, I can’t smoke when stressed

>tfw dropped weed and drinking cold turkey and never looked back

grow a pair

isn't cold turkey a whiskey?

I think it's wild turkey.
That's what Matthew Mcconaughey drinks in his Lincoln

i was high for a year everyday and it just got boring as fuck.

I can't even think about smoking anymore if it isn't at a party with a bunch of people.

Seriously the worst thing you can ever become is to be a stoner.

I realized how idle i've became to everything and decided to stop and now i'm 4 months free of weed.
I'm not saying that it sucks, you just have to be modrate and not smoke out of pure boredom.

>can only tolerate life while stoned
>smoking weed causes sober life to be 10x worse
>sober life is shit enough and I cant handle it
>became alcoholic for 5 years
>being sober off that even worse than being sober off weed
>finally now im realizing i cant ever do any drug ever for the rest of my life no matter what and im always going to have seizure tier anxiety attacks
>the jews will never trick me into taking meds either
>loading my shotgun right now

see you on the other side

Relax.

>le epick IMPACTFUL one word response to a multi faceted post (WITH the first letter capitalized AND a period at the end, for extra emphasis!)
unironically kill yourself

>able to get plenty of herb but no safe place to toke it

just

JUST

How can you not have a safe place to toke it?

Parents in house and you can't leave for some reason
>Have a 'shower' (turn the water on don't actually get in).
>Spray deodorant in the room and turn fans on and open windows BEFORE you light up
>Rip a fat billy and blow the smoke out the window or fan
>Spray more deodorant, bit of cleaning, turn the water off and run to your room

If you can leave the house then you have a place to smoke.

Wew.

Rip in the furnace room lad. Just make it small so you can clear the bowl on the first go and you better be able to ghost that shit.

Reminds me, when I used to live with my parents, I stuck my joint in the end of a hollowed out pen, it worked quite well to stop you from smelling of it

Just order a vape and vape in the car or better yet get a concentrate vape and it'll look just like an ecig

Couldn't you just smoke by the window with a fan blowing out it?

smoking my last joint tonight and that's it guys, giving all the weed I have to my brother.

Just VAPE bro

Nah, my tv was in front of my window and my room faced the front yard. feelsbad

>That projection
>"Unironically"
Relax.

Won't the residue build up on the walls?

You are me

Only if you do if for hours a day every day. Once or twice won't do anything. I've done it before when i was 15 and couldn't find an excuse to leave the house at 8.00pm on a Tuesday.

Better off just leaving the house if you can. Spray deodorant on yourself before smoking.

Take your vape and a 4-5 foot hose. Blow the vapor out a window through the hose. If the hose starts to stink after a few weeks cut more off a longer one.

As soon as it become a need, you need to drop it

the absolute state of Veeky Forums

Had to give up smoking for a pre-employment drug test (it's tomorrow). Haven't smoked for 12 days. Honestly I'm a lot more stressed, eating less. I am working out more, it's amazing how much free time I have. I'm also sleeping better.

Sobriety makes television virtually unwatchable, but I guess that's a good thing.

>implying the response you got isn't good advice for you
>implying your problems require solutions that cannot be summarized by one word

Babby

>cant deal with myself sober
the fuck does this even mean?

When I was 16, I went out to smoke at like 2am when everyone was asleep

Relax.

You are not unique

>all my friends have flower coming out of their ass
>no place to smoke so I have to vape
>not a single one of them has a vape

FUCK FUCK FUCK

Just quit being a faggot and drop it

Easy.

secondeded

wtf im gay now

UR TALKIN ABOUT CANADA GOOSE

Can confirm. I've done it with a full house, just make sure it's steamy af when you actually smoke.

Also use a pipe or preferably a bong. The main thing that smells is the constant burning, your weed and what you smoke out of; so just pack up proper and smoke as fast as possible. Joints are ok but the more smoke the longer you need to stay in the bathroom so bowls are much better. I usually breathe into the hot water so it mixes and leaves with the steam. Don't forget to put a towel down so smoke doesn't go under the door.

Dont do it user, please

do you need to talk?

Chill.

Drop those disgusting habits completely you gigantic faggot.

Bro try to ask around if there are any good hypnotherapists in your area. It's a good sign if they are also a medical doctor or a psychologist. I once had sleeping problems for 3 months where I only slept 3-5 hours per night because of anxiety and I really wanted to kill myself but then I got hypnotherapy and it completely fixed me.

Also, don't be afraid of pills, people only condemn them because they don't understand how they work. Try out some antidepressants or something, but know that they need time to start working properly, a month or so.
I know you probably don't believe it anymore, but you can still be fine, just seek professional help, no matter the social stigma. You go to a hospital to fix a broken arm, it's just as right to go because of a broken mind.

volatile

Just go outside
Surely you can find SOME Fucking place to smoke

Slow down.

when did reddit take over Veeky Forums?