What are your thoughts on kettle bell training ?

What are your thoughts on kettle bell training ?

i want to purchase some for home and want to know if anyone here uses them for swings and OHP and other types of lifts

meme equipment for idiots and women

just use a barbell

Literally what is the point of these if you already have dumbbells.

waste of money, buy dbs. why the fuck do you want to look like a retard swinging a kettlebell around. meme tier.
dumbbells and the barbell are your best friends. learn to use them and they'll do you good.

I like them for warming up for squats

that's gay as fuck, just warmup with a lower weight

1. Serious cardio without the boredom of the hamster wheel (treadmill)

2. Functional strength without the monotony of isolated reps

3. Flexibility without long poses

4. Fun and varied, never boring

5. One compact, portable device

6. It’s safe — for any age, shape or size

7. Combines “cardio” and “strength” training

As one of the best kettlebell coaches once said, “life doesn’t respect the difference.” Try sprinting to catch a train while carrying a heavy package or pushing a stroller, did all that “cardio” training you did in “step class” or on the recumbent bike really help that much?

‘ Increased endurance
‘ Rapid fat loss
‘ Muscular strength without the added bulk
‘ Increased core stability
‘ Full-body workout
‘ Stronger back
‘ Rehabilitated shoulders
‘ Flexibility
‘ Mental toughness
‘ Decreased musculoskeletal pain
‘ Twice the results in half the time you would spend at the gym

autism

Very helpful for developing wrist strength!

I thought about buying some then I realized I already had dumbbells which I can adjust the plates on.

can you justify this answer ? or is it just because you do not know much about them that you have no idea how to answer ?

I love them and hate them. I love them because they are irreplaceable for some exercises and really get some great strength and power.
I hate them cause they're so niche, you can literally only do like 2 things with them that other weights can't do better, and they're expensive.

Rocky boy there got that body only using kettles. People should know that before they hate on em

it is well-established that kettlebell moves executed properly are compound exercises. there is literally zero reason to shill against them unless you are an insecure ego lifter.

kettlebells =/= crossfit.

no reason to not use them if you have access to them

there's a conspicuous amount of salt being thrown at kbs in this thread, probably dweebs

A gorllia shaped kettlebell is retarded if you want to do sets of snatches.

i just think if people have no idea about something they just shit on them to make themselves feel better, that is whats happening in this thread lol.

Good to see /fit is full of athletes

Anyoñe here actually use them ? From the research I have done they seem like pretty amazing equipment.

I did not know how universal they are with diff lifts. And the fact that is proved to be one of the most effective things for weight loss and core strength

I use them for bent presses and t*rkish get-ups. I suppose these exercises could be done with dumbbells though.