Phenibut

How tf am I supposed to know how much phenibut to take?
There’s no measuring cup and I don’t know how much a gram is.
Help I’m trying it out tonight

I just guessed what I thought was a gram.
Bouta see if this shit works

buy a pocket scale from amazon and measure it out

also, shit can get addictive, so have fun

Two .15cc scoops, no more than 1 or 2 times a week. Shits insanely addictive and can lose its effectiveness quickly. Make sure you get it some place half decent too otherwise you won't feel shit.

>Phenibutt
Just eat onions

How long does this shit take to kick in?

What dosage do you guys like?

I think my ideal is around 2 grams.

Also if I used it 3 times in a week should I expect a withdrawal? How severe?

here’s the redpill

don’t:
- don’t eat for 2 hours before/after. this is essential, if you eat you’re not going to feel anything.
- it can take a couple hours to kick in, so don’t redose if you don’t feel anything
- don’t drink alcohol on it
- don’t get into the habit of dosing more than once a week. if you feel yourself “looking forward” to your next dose, i’ve got bad news for you

do:
- my standard dose is 750mg, but i take up to 1g depending on how strong i want. you’ll read of people taking 2-3g, but IMO it’s best at a low(er) dose
- try drinking some coffee with it or smoking a little grass
- sex
- socialize and enjoy it

Fuck it’s been an hour and nothing. I need this shit to kick in

did you eat a meal recently? seriously if you’ve eaten within 2-3 hours before/after it reduces the effects quite a bit

Big Lenny takes a teaspoon 4-5 times a day, just do that

so I look up what phenibut is and it just tells me that its used for a bunch of boring, normie shit.

What does Veeky Forums use it for? I hear it thrown around a lot on here.

does phenibut have lasting positive effects throughout the week for anxiety? if not i'd probably form an addiction

G O L E M
O
L
E
M

For me it only kicks in after 3-5 hours

You can feel its effects in the next day somewhat. Some people take it 3 times a week, you could try that

I’ll be asleep by then.
If I just took a gram, would taking more tomorrow morning be bad?

Been taking this daily for 3+ weeks, completely kills anxiety
Who else here daily phenibut masterrace?

This is a good guide. I take it first thing in the morning without any food straight after drinking a coffee. Anything with caffeine will do. Then you can't eat for at least an hour after you take it. This is the only way I feel anything, even then I need to down 2g+.

I take it once a weekend, in a way higher dose than I've seen anyone recommend, and it's not what I'd recommend either to start out on. I'll wake up, have 4 grams in water(shit taste terrible) and drink some coffee. 3 hours later, I take another 2 grams with coffee. 3 hours after that, I'll take another gram. That generally lasts me throughout the rest of the day/evening. One side effect, kinda messes with my stomach and I'll have some weird shits.

I didn't start this right off the bat. I tried 1 gram at first, waited 4 hours, took another gram, then nothing all day. Waited a week and started off with 2 grams, wait 4 hours, than another 2. I started to get what it felt like at this point, but I was hoping it'd be stronger. Next week I said fuck it and started following the protocol I take now. Feelsgoodman.

I ordered from Liftmode, which I've seen people recommend, so I don't think it's bunk, I'm guessing I just have a ridiculously high resistance to the stuff. Like I said, no one should start off at the dose I take.

I definitely feel great the day after too, but I also dose a shitload, so maybe it's just not out of my system

Dry mouth the day after ruins it for me

I usually start to feel at 2 hours at the SOONEST, 4-5 being average, and one time like 7 hours later it kicked in HARD. It was no placebo, there was absolutely no doubt it was working.

I drink a LOT. Alcohol and phenibut have a cross tolerance. If you are in the same boat you will need considerably more to feel anything at all. I cut back on my drinking and take it one time a week, and i meed 2-3 grams on an empty stomach.

Do you know that this drug is prescribe in soviet countries? And the suggested dosage is 250mg daily?
Taking tens of times of suggested dose is drug abuse
Who here low dose daily phenibut masterrace?

Wtf kind of kids drug is this? From what i gather it's just icing sugar with a few Valiums crushed into it. I imagine a large does would just put you to sleep, right?

Buddy you should probably look up what phenibut withdrawal

Taper and may god help you

It got me over my performance anxiety ED, so that was neat. Ended up fucking for like 2 hours straight without cumming though. Not sure if the phenibut did that, or I was still holding back a little.

Do you know what taking a mind altering chemical daily is? Addiction. I get what you're saying though, but I prefer to look at it as a mega dose. I tried lower doses, but just didn't get an effect from it. I figured one massive dose a week (hopefully) won't kill me

put peep to sleep
:^)

That was fentanyl which is an actual drug. Peep bought xanax and they where laced with fent like all the strong ones are.

I'm pretty sure this shit is just snake oil product with a few Valiums crushed in. Actually i bet it wouldn't even be something good like Valiums, i bet it's just magnesium and off the shelf sleeping tablets.

Buy MDMA, Ecstacy or Meth if you want your anxiety to go away.

>got a big presentation coming up
>pull out the crackie and have a twirl

The real redpill is that it's for fucking losers

Are you the same retard that spouts off retarded shit like 'lsd has strychnine in it'?

Yeah exactly mate.

Not me but lsd is a pussy drug also. What's more alpha? Sitting on the couch picturing colours and shit or slamming a point of meth up your ass and fighting off 10 cops?

thanks buddy, but my dose doesn't cause withdrawal not even a little bit, tried stopping couple times before

is it still addiction if i can stop whenever i want without any withdrawal but i get a lot of positive benefits from it so it makes me a retard if i don't take it?
low dose won't make you high, this is an anxiolytic drug and trying to get high on it is straight drug abuse
>kill
won't happen ever
it's incredibly safe, safer than paracetamol, even safer and less addicting than caffeine

enjoy ur withdrawal senpai

kek no withdrawal when you take suggested dose instead of megadosing daily lad

Penis butt

Same here man i took 1.5 g the first time and i felt happy and got rid of my social anxiety but the next week i wanted to feel the sober drunk feeling that everyone kept saying so i took about 3-4 g but i didnt feel the happiness from the first time. It made me talkative but also gave me nausea from fasting for 9 hours. Im going to a concert soon and plan on taking phenibut instead of drinking but i never felt the "music feels amazing" feeling like many said they experienced. Im thinking of taking phenibut first thing in the morning and if i dont feel it much ill just take a few shots since i know its stronger having both in your system. Thoughts guys?

Don't take it with alcohol

Great anxiolytic effects first time taking it.
Then mad depression the next day after.
DO NOT FALL FOR THE POWDERED JEW.

she playing solitare?

that's not how this works but you're clearly an addict in denial so gl with the withdrawals

this is a prescription drugs in soviet countries and that's how they use it nigger
but you're clearly a retard so gl with the autistic life

This is really being overly cautious. I took it every other day, about a gram at a time at least until I finished my big tub of it and never got addicted. No withdrawal or anything when I ran out. Just leave a day between doses and you'll be fine.

OP, don't take it until you get a scale, that's just irresponsible and dangerous. Take a gram and see how you do on that. I can take 2 grams but i'm a big guy.

I'd say the one that doesn't lead to you behaving violently for no reason and getting a criminal record or seriously injured is more alpha. Alpha people are sorting out their lives and not getting into trouble. LSD can help with that by allowing you to look at yourself without ego getting in the way.

>pussy drug
Take 1000ug and watch horror movies
Report back if you'll have wifi in mental asylum

1500mg phenibut + 1500mg aniracetam. Try it guys. I'm trying to stop drinking, and this is what I do instead (1-2 nights/week)

what effects from aniracetam did you get?
trying to find nootropic for verbal fluency, is ani placebo meme or not?

>no really guys I can take a GABAergic drug daily without eventually causing physiological changes to my brain structure
>I have a strong will I'm not like those other pussies who get addicted to something cause their will isn't strong enough

>take drug at dose as prescribed is the same as abusing drug by megadosing
are you a nigger or a human?

I take it every day, and it needed 3-4 weeks to kick in. Basically, I can study longer and I'm ok with doing shit I usually consider boring.
But with phenibut, it's the real deal.

But i meant i will take phenibut in the morning when i wake up. But if it doesnt kick in hard then i will drink a few shots like 8 hours later. I dont see how that can be bad.

drug addicts, when will they learn

i already know how pheni feels
does ani makes you more retarded, less creative, more monotonic? any negative side effects?

>fucking nigger brainlet with no argument
prove me wrong or shut up you mere subhuman

you'll probably see some tolerance reduction with the alcohol even if you no longer feel the effects of the phenibut although ymmv
also it's likely this will cause you to get addicted to phenibut more quickly/easily although I have no source beyond my experience with lots of drugs

When you are getting drunk, there is a sweet spot, when you want to socialize, hug your friend and talk about your future plans, etc. pheni+ani is like that, just longer (because with alcohol it doesn't last long).
No negative side effects so far.

I love it, noopept too altough that's more energy increasing.
Aniracetam makes me feel more:

>relaxed
>verbally fluent
>socially intelligent

Also improves memory, I've used it for 1,5 month straight and just stopped because I wanted to see what happened. I just got back to my old self.

No side or rebound effects whatsoever.
I'm talking about Aniracetam, not about Phenibut that shit is addictive as fuck!

Get a fucking milligram scale before you take too much you stupid fucking moron

Who is this semen demon

Taking my first gram first time what to expect?

if you haven’t eaten, you’ll feel nice and kinda tingly in like 1-2 hours. i can usually tell i’m feeling it bc my hands feel “dry” (not sure of a better way to explain it)

Don't know, pic is all i got.
user knows tho

i've heard noopept blunts libido?