Dairy Alternative

Hey Veeky Forums, I am allergic to both dairy and nuts. What’s a good alternative to milk?

have you tried lactose free milk? fat free is like 80 cal and 13g protein

I did try it, and I had a allergic reaction.

Wait, nuts too? You're screwed senpai.

Hemp milk? It's not exactly the kind of thing you can just have a glass of though.

Cum

c o l l a g e n

Stop eating so many grains and sugar, that's really what causes lactose intolerance.

And there is literally no better alternative to raw milk.

Goat milk?

Just don't be a soyboy

I am also anaphylactic to all nuts and all dairy, shti sucks my guy.. I just drink Soy because I always have, I know its trendy to hate on it and shit, but it is what it is, however recently I have cut back on my intake.

Anyone have any tips on how to get sufficient fuckloads of protein without dairy or nuts? I don't get to use ez-mode shit like greek yogourt :-(

Probably is I’m not lactose intolerant, I have an actual milk allergy.

He's not talking about lactose intolerance you fuck butt - he's talking about an allergy, literally just google the difference

Fuck off weak gooks.

Lactose intolerance is genetic. The whole "white people love cheese" meme is only a meme because we're like the only group that has a majority that can digest lactose. We got pale because we didn't get enough sun up north and developed the ability to digest cow's milk because it's all there fucking was to eat lol.

Rice milk is a thing right? Is that any good?

Rice milk.

Also coconut milk. Some people with nut allergies can tolerate coconuts.

Hemp milk is made from a seed, so it should be good.

No. It has to do with the fact that people nowadays don't consume lactose the way they're supposed to. When you drink raw milk or eat raw cheese, there are enzymes in them that help you digest them. Pasteurized milk is a dead food with artificially added vitamins that fool your body and make things worse.

I personally know people with lactose intolerance who switched to raw milk and had no problems. Some of these are nonwhites.

I personally

>I personally know people with lactose intolerance who switched to raw milk and had no problems. Some of these are nonwhites.

I've developed lactose intolerance as adult. I have not been tested but taking lactase enzyme in pill form prevents all stomach trouble from milk. Still, I can consume cheese and youghurt(?) for some reason without digestive aids.

"waaaaah I don't actually know anything about the conversation at hand"

camel/goats milk

Just live without it?

Yes, go ahead. Can't get big without drinking lots of healthy soy milk

People are lactose intolerant because they can't digest lactose (can't make lactase), there's just as much lactose in raw milk as pasteurized. There aren't any magic lactase creating enzymes in raw milk.

Anyhow I'm sure op wants an option they can pick up at the grocery store and you certainly can't get raw milk as easily as you can milk alternatives. And they said it was an allergy.

I've read that the probiotics in yogurt make it easier to digest than milk.

Meat and eggs you fuck, oats too

Isnt coconuts a fruit?
Fuck off samuel

>doesn't use raw onion juice in place of milk
Never going to make it

>What’s a good alternative to milk?
bread, pasta, rice - all easy calories.
vitamin b supplements.
steroids.

The only correct answer.