ONION

I just got fucking memed into eating an onion. That was rough boys. Eating it like an apple is not realistic.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHPBADJYUPc
onions-usa.org/all-about-onions/history-of-onions
mygreekdish.com/recipe/greek-feta-salad/
youtube.com/watch?v=8tqXSPkDbX4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It sucks for everyone but it gets easier every time. Tomorrow is day 10 for me. If you cant force yourself to eat something horrible for a minute a day you don't deserve the benefits.

put a slice of cheese with a slice of onion, or eat it with (sweet) fruit to negate the taste

I managed to do it but im already hating the thought of having to do it tomorrow.
Thanks maybe ill try this

What are the benefits of this

Man up pussi

YOU WANT THEM GAINS RITE?

I FUCKING WANT THEM OTHERWISE I WOULDNT EAT THIS FUCKING SHIT

Take the miracle berry supplement. It'll make the onion taste sweeter, although it'll still taste like onion.

Yall are honestly such pussies, eating raw onions is easy as shit. Even swallowing sandy creatine water was grosser than an onion.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHPBADJYUPc

So onion eaters, has anyone actually noticed a substantial increase in testosterone simply by mood change?

It's not like any of us are gonna get test-tested by a doctor to know for sure.

what are other ways to notice the change
>gym performance
>mood change
>libido
>muscle progress

>No brain fog
>Happier
>Can feel more testosterone
Or you know, classic placebo.

how the FUCK do you guys handle the ONION FARTS?

>if something is unpleasant to do, then it's healthy
this is memethink and it is typically restricted to women's hygiene/cosmetics

Since you're on day ten I'd like to know the results. I'm only on day two and I'm getting boners from things i shouldn't get boners from, like dirty dishes and my turtle.

I want to try this but how do you avoid the shit breath?
>inb4 lol JUST BRUSH YOUR TEETH!!!!
Onion is strong enough that it will still be present among the mint

why not just chop up your onion and cook it and mix it with some tasty gainz food

Eat it with lentils
are you people fucking retarded god damn, hemmingway sandwiches and balsamic vinegar and other bullshit like that

Just eat it with FUCKING lentils, there is no more onion taste, only delicious meaty lentil taste

i just ate mine a few hours before bed. Hoping the smell is gone by morning.
cooking them removes some compounds

And what are the things you shouldn't get boners from?

the smell isn't in your mouth, it's coming from your lungs when blood passes through and you breathe out c02...just like how you can smell alcohol after you drink and its how a breathalyzer works.

>thinking it's natural to get boners from dirty dishes and turtles

You need to sort yourself bro

>thinking it's natural to get boners from dirty dishes and turtles

You need to sort yourself bro

>getting boners from things i shouldn't get boners from, like dirty dishes and my turtle
>like dirty dishes and my turtle
>my turtle

>dirty dishes, tiles, etc.

Supposedly testosterone boost

I live in dorms (milfag here) so I can't really make the onion juice with practicality, but whenever I go to the dfac I load the grilled chicken up with raw onion that they have out for sandwiches/salads. better than nothin.

>Tiles
He said "my turtle" user. Dunno if thats better or worse.

I bet you're one of those white onion cucks.

Try eating fresh red onion and report back to me bitchboi

Dice the onion, take a mouthful, and then wash it down with water or something without chewing. It's much better, you can thank me later.

t. 3 onions a day pro

Onions dont have magical properties. All the health benefits from onions can come from other food

Jesus christ, you can easily put half an onion in a wrap, add some chili, hot sauce, hummus, ham/EGGS
Cilantro, and have a delicious breakfast/lunch.

If you want to eat a raw onion every day, just incorporate it in your fucking food.

I don' follow superfood bullshit, but generally when I eat raw onions its in a sandwich.

>THIS

>Onions dont have magical properties
In Egypt, onions were considered to be an object of worship. The onion symbolized eternity to the Egyptians who buried onions along with their Pharaohs. The Egyptians saw eternal life in the anatomy of the onion because of its circle-within-a-circle structure. Paintings of onions appear on the inner walls of the pyramids and in the tombs of both the Old Kingdom and the New Kingdom. The onion is mentioned as a funeral offering, and depicted on the banquet tables of the great feasts – both large, peeled onions and slender, immature ones. They were shown upon the altars of the gods.
onions-usa.org/all-about-onions/history-of-onions

Do you finely dice the onions/Mince them and then mix them with the lentils?
Sounds pretty nice

Do what I did - cook a healthy soup, let it cool to serving temperature, then dice an onion and put it into the bowl right before eating. It actually enhances the taste, rather than making it worse, and no nutrients are lost.

>Onion memeing
I can't stand this fucking board

You're just a weak cunt

My mom caught me rubbing onions on my pecs. Wat do?

rub onions on her pecs

placebo is the best drug

Red onions are the mildest onion. Yellow are the most pungent

>Red onions are the mildest onion.

top fucking kek no

Say "you didn't raise me to be no soyboy mamma did you?"

I'm making it right lads...

Yes lad.

Do you guys bring your onion juice to the gym? I think it would be even far more effective to have it immediately post- or even intra-workout. But I don't wanna be >that guy who drinks onion juice at the gym

How do you hide your onions from prying eyes Veeky Forums?

>without chewing
missing the point soyboy, its harder to digest

Totally agree. This must be a US thing where their onions are different or something.
The spiciest are definitely brown (yellow/orange?) ones where I live. Reds aren't nearly as bad. Havent tried whites, unsure if they're even sold here

>tiles
lol, someone post this pasta

>www.onions-usa.org
pls b memeing
who did this

>All these people that speak as if they've never eaten onions before in their lives

Eat it with food, make a salad, cook it into a dish you degenerate autists

MAKE
A
SALAD

I don't even participate in this onion memery but you guys are retarded if you're just eating plain onions.
Have a recipe: mygreekdish.com/recipe/greek-feta-salad/
Remove whatever you don't have easily available, just onion, tomato and olive oil is good enough and still very tasty.

actually, if you close your eyes when you bite into it, it tastes just like an apple. there's some weird visual mechanism related to the way that the sulfur stimulates the tear glandes.

>there are people ITT legitimately memed into eating a raw onion every day

holy fuck i’m kekking

What I've been doing is slicing up an onion for the day then adding them to sandwiches throughout the day. Turkey club, egg salad, whatever, all taste good with some sweet white onions.

i eat my onions with sweet chili sauce, chicken and rice. just put a piece of chicken with sauce, a ton of rice and a fat piece of onion into your mouth. you dont even realise the onion is there.

This is the former PM of straya

youtube.com/watch?v=8tqXSPkDbX4

topkek saved

The Hemingway sandwich is mad tasty tho senpai

Fucking kill urself asap

needs to be yellow onions

Really?

you don't have to cook it in order for it to taste good, you don't have to eat it like a fucking apple either. you can for example put it on a sandwich, that's a perfectly normal way to eat raw onions.

>yfw you realize the onion meme is just a creation of the National Onion Association, the onion lobbyists
>yfw we voted for TRUMP to TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK but the lobbyists and special interests are still sending their paid shills to meme our gains away with (((placebo effects)))
>yfw the time you spend trying and failing to eat 3 onions per day could be better spent eating chicken, beans & rice quickly and focusing on real gains + sleep for your body to recover

Onions are a meme guys, stop focusing on magic pills and just focus on your training, eating enough, and recovering properly

this. not everyone is capable of picking up mjolnir or pulling excalibur from the stone

eating it like an apple fucking sucks, but chopping up an onion every day also fucking sucks

wat fuckin do

>It sucks for everyone but it gets easier every time. Tomorrow is day 10 for me. If you cant force yourself to eat something horrible for a minute a day you don't deserve the benefits.
There are no benefits.
i'm literally going to beat your ass in you retarded faggot

>I FUCKING WANT THEM OTHERWISE I WOULDNT EAT THIS FUCKING SHIT
Too bad it's just a meme. You are a faggot and you should kys

gargle vinnegar, then you have a vinnegar taste in your mouth but water can fix that

Is this the Veeky Forums version of tricking kids to make nerve gas through a fake crystal recipe. Why would anyone be desperate enough to try this. Just eat onions like a normal person, you are going to start secreting onion like odors from your sweat if you legit stick to this kind of thing.

>be me
>finished workout
>grab my stuff and start walking out of the gym
>qt cashier who's definitely been mirin me for a while deviates from the usual "have a good day" and instead asks me about my workout
>ohgod
>"uh, it was good"
>can already smell the onion scent coming out of my pockets
>"how was yours?"
>fuckfuckfuck
>start shaking
>onion juice dripping off the bottom of my basketball shorts already
>she smiles and says something like "haha well i'm not gonna work out until seven"
>i notice small segments of onion falling out of my pockets
>fuck why did i pack so many today
>knees wobbly
>"oh, well have fun then"
>she begins to say something else as i fall go the ground
>"-are you okay?
>quickly try to stand up
>slip on onion soaked floor
>eventually manage to get up, myself and the floor now covered in onion juice and chunks of onion that are at this point pouring out of my pockets
>tunnel vision at the exit
>behind me another guy leaving the gym slips on an onion half like a banana peel
>dont look back the whole way to my car
should i go back?

How the hell can people not enjoy raw onion? The strong and sharp taste is the best of it. I think this whole thing is an elaborate plan constructed to make Veeky Forums discover a cash vegetable and that the high test was inside them all along

>Is this the Veeky Forums version of tricking kids to make nerve gas through a fake crystal recipe. Why would anyone be desperate enough to try this.
Because they are all underage dyel losers from /pol who have no discipline.
They would rather eat onions or drink bull sperm(next big meme) than to actually workout hard.
This board is nothing but cancer now. It has been for a while.

>everyone i dont like is *insert strawman here*

I know, I just want to go back to the comfy scooby era. This board is a shell of its former self.

>oy vey the goyim know!

Why did you have a tough time with this? I literally eat a raw onion every other day for breakfast.

>cut it in half
>peel layer, eat layer
>continue to peel and eat layer after layer

Anyone actually see any benefits?

what compounds?

You get used to it. I'm on day 6 except I eat it in a tomato, onion, and mint salad with lots of oil and vinegar

Heating destroys almost everything useful in vegetables. This is common Veeky Forumscore shit, go read the sticky.

yes but specifically what compounds in onions?

>Read the sticky
If you newfags are going to come to fit atleast do the required homework and not rely on handholding

What kind - red, yellow or white? And why?

300% test boost

Keep thinking that you racist piece of shit.
This is why you have no friends and are sitting in your room alone,masterbating

It's rather a question of how OTHERS handle them

You have zero proof that it increases your test levels.
>Everyone who disagrees with me is a jew or a shill.
This is why you are going to get your ass beat.
You are a weird,psychotic loser who belongs behind bars.

>Believing this after it was disproven to be anywhere near 300% in a subsequent study
inb4 O-o-only the first study counts you soyboy

>If you newfags are going to come to fit atleast do the required homework and not rely on handholding
So you don't have an answer? What a faggot you are.

False. It doesn't say that in the "research" you are so blin