Tinder advice

hey fit, finally set up a tinder today, any tips?
is tinder+ worth it? do i message matches first? advice on profile?
I'll be posting convos/dubs decides etc.

Take this thread to /soc/ is my advice

First pic has to be a fit pic
Show the gains
>telling a girl you have no job
Literally asking for no pussy
>I’m guy
Are you actually looking for help or fucking around?

That dude is Chad as fuck, he'll slay regardless of job status

This guy would easily get layed with that current setup.

Well his formula isn’t working so far if he comes to Veeky Forums for help. Just taking it apart piece by piece muh dude

>Literally asking for no pussy
Someone post the tinder Chad who told chicks he was a broke loser and told them to buy him dinner

my physique is shit (pic related)
i dont want to put a 2 yo pic of ripped me up, putting my size back on pretty quick though so ill see in a few months, is a topless gym selfie even acceptable for first pic?
i have 2 jobs btw

i have no 'current formula' started like 20 mins ago
is tinder+ worth it though?

Lol dyel as fuck. Just give up faggit and learn to love your hand lmao

DYEL by Veeky Forums body-dismorphia standards. Looks 10/10 to normies and girls.

haha like i said- physique is trash atm
lost all my gains to the depression meme, pulled myself out of it ready to slay again though. no way would i give up, putting size back on/training is the best thing in my life currently

Stop fishing for compliments roastie mctoastie. You look good and I was pulling your scrotum

he was being sarcastic idiot. nice body.

reading "The Last Messiah" by Zapffe cures all depression.

Tinder is a meme because dating/banging is a meme because love is a meme. Just be in the right head space and dont fall for any of those memes while getting your IRL test boosts.

hahaha wtf... th-thanks b-bro

damn, true words breh.
I'll check that book out asap, thankyou

it's just an essay dude, its short, read it whenever. just google it.

S stop bean a mmmumbling poofta f f ffffff brrrpppffffffaggot

s..s..sorryy.. a abo...about th..that... :(

I am going to push you onto your stomach, stick my cock in your ass, spin around clockwise and pretend I am a Mistys Starmie using rapid spin to stimulate her clit (your prostate) if you dont shut up.

>using a chinese phone
never gunna make it

It depends. How do you look right now? If you don't look anything like that then I wouldn't out it on there since when they meet you irl they're gonna feel catfished

that's current

I read somewhere that shirtless selfies come off as douchey/fuckboy

Which could still work for some roastie looking for a quick root so go for it if that's what you want.

Women are the most insecure creatures on the planet so you overtly showing off a physique can annoy them/make them jealous.

A natural shirtless pic apparently works better, you at a beach or something. An environment where it makes sense to be shirtless. Apparently candid photo's are better as well.

>t. apple, samsung or sony cuck

>giving a shit about the bio

Doesn't matter what you write as long as you look good enough.
As long as your pic shows your gains and your face is chadlike, you're set on drowning in pussy.

I'm 25 and my pics were the following:
>me in my work attire (button up, tie, slim fit pants, rolled up sleeves), etc. It showed that I make money, have a good job, but I'm not an uptight prick or trying too hard in a full suit
>a pic of me with two girls (one being my ex but shhh). This shows I'm sociable and not a neckbeard virgin
>a picture of me and some friends at a concert. This shows I like music, like to do fun things, etc.
>a picture of me hiking. Showing I go outdoors, am active
I am close to 2/3/4/5 and I don't post gym pics anywhere. Let your gains speak for themselves. My current gf said the first thing she noticed about me were my nice full legs.

This tbqh.

nice man cheers for that, i guess looking good in clothes helps
brb buying xxxs tops

Whatever you do, don't tell them you have a China phone

the perfect picture set, only thing missing is a picture of you with a dog

cao ni zuzhong shi ba dai

Good thinking. Bitches love dogs. But you have to be careful to avoid "dog moms".

dog mums are the best,
theyre usually crazy which leads to some of the best snu snu

got a couple matches,
someone give me an autistic opener and ill send it through to a few girls

Have I made it yet brahs?

post abs

Vegans BTFO

He said post some abs

i did it!!!

fuck vegans are even dumber than i originally thought

>White western women
Why are they like this?

The devil-may-care attitude is all he needs.
Taking women seriously is a sure fire way to avoid pussy

Like what?

Unless you're unbelievably swole and ripped, your main pic should be a group pic, so you don't loom like a loner.

repulsive, degenerate sluts obvi

Topkek.

>the absolute state of women

The fuck are you talking about
Aren't you both on that ab for the same goddamn thing, you fucking repulsive degenerate

>anytime fitness

Varför är typ 90% av alla tinderbeskrivningar antingen om hur de inte är åldern det står, hur de gillar vin eller att de är "äventyrliga"
Obekvämt många singelmammor också

>Tinder gives me pointers before I chat

Does this mean I got reported for being creepy?

All of those are China phones

Did you just have a stroke?