Quick lads give me a shopping list for cheap gains

Quick lads give me a shopping list for cheap gains

Other urls found in this thread:

tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/266258950
tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/283723541
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oats, nuts, pot set yogurt, lentils(all colours), brown rice, tuna, bags of frozen green vege.

crickets

What kind of meals can you make with peanuts? Walnuts are expensive

I keep getting told to use whole milk on my oats instead of having eggs with them is this bullshit? Pros from what I see:
>Quicker
>Cheaper
Cons:
>Less filling (?)
>Urge to binge drink milk

is that you in the pic OP?

Onions might help against your gyno. Sorry bre

No it's some roided up goal bod from a recent cbt
Can barely afford the food let alone the roids haha

Satay faggot.

Protip: use milk powder.

doesn't look that roided to me desu
joocy as fuck tho.

They don't sell it here in the UK (not that I've seen anyway)

Pretty sure he admitted roids. It's hard to be that vascular at that size without something like tren

tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/266258950

Any high calorie foods for us skellys?

train more legs, boy

>15 posts
>No mention of beans

BEANS

t. twink

>thinking that's possible without roids

t. someone lifting < 1 year

>probably twink after more than a year of training
lmao post body

>t.
You newfriends with your funny words

Is that possible natty? That's my dream body

No. Too much mass at too low a bf, I'd reckon

>Milk
>Oats
>PB
>Sardines
>Tuna
>Potato
>Ground beef
>Turkey mince

What am I missing

>lmao post body
why? so you can compare it to the steroid users body?
doesn't change the fact that I'm right

bags of frozen veggies

eggs

I'll grab a cheap bag of mixed Veg.
I'll add Greek Yoghurt to my list too

Honestly, dude, manage your expectations for natty gains

>whole milk
>lentils
>chicken
>rice
>peanut butter

get 2/3/4/5 first then talk later.

>le strength = size meme

>2/3/4/5
is this the new meme?

What does my stats have to do with what's possible natty?

confirmed dyel

The virgin “functional strength”

I don't think anyone can discuss fitness if that's the requirement

you will have good size when you get close to 2/3/4/5 at least. instead of being a skinny angry kid who follows "Natty Or Not" website, you'll be a man who can think for himself.

>you will have good size when you get close to 2/3/4/5 at least
First off, you're thinking of 1/2/3/4, and you can get a good size before having any of those
Second off, my size has nothing to do with what is achievable natty.
>instead of being a skinny angry kid who follows "Natty Or Not" website, you'll be a man who can think for himself.
Why would you assume that this isn't me thinking for myself?
I know people who juice, and I have been on a cycle myself. I have been on this shit board for five years, and have seen my share of natties and roiders. Based on all this, I think the OP is juiced, that isn't some bitter resentment. It is my assessment of the reality I see before me

>you're thinking of 1/2/3/4
1234 is for dyels. you wont have a good size before 2345.

that said, OP probably isnt natty, but that physique is natty tier. this goes to show how retarded average fit poster is. roiding for natty physiques.

>First off, you're thinking of 1/2/3/4
No, he's thinking of 2/3/4/5.

>1234 is for dyels
Jesus, you actually fell for this?
I assume we're talking for reps
>that said, OP probably isnt natty, but that physique is natty tier
Then why would you think he isn't natty? You have nothing to base that on, if his physique is natty tier. That's just nonsensical

Next year it'll be 3/4/5/6.
How delusional are you people

>you wont have a good size before 2345.

kek

>but that physique is natty tier
fuck you're delusional

leg day skipper though.

1/2/3/4 is the intermediate benchmark, after 1-2 years.
2/3/4/5 is the start of advanced benchmark, after many years. He's saying you should know what the fuck you're talking about before you start spouting out who's natty and who's not. You don't let a first-year undergrad lecture courses, do you?

you're talking about lifting for strength not size

>you need to OHP 2 plates for size
>you need to bench 3 plates for size

top kek

>2/3
Is this even achievable natty? Fuck off

>you're talking about lifting for strength not size
how can people still be so dumb? if you could get big without progressive overload/getting strong, there'd be no need for bodybuilding. fighters would just be huge as fuck.

>Is this even achievable natty? Fuck off
dyel? you're supposed to hit it in 3-5 years depending on bodyweight.

This is a question of theory vs practice, my man.
You can be a complete dyel, and still guess a natty from a roider. What I can or cannot lift in practice have no inherent bearing on what I know in theory.

>3pl8 bench isnt achievable natty
i've seen people with good leverages noob gains their way to 3pl8
>someone with a 2pl8 OHP will have small shoulders

>if you could get big without progressive overload/getting strong
We're saying that you can be swole without being strong enough for 2/3/4/5.
Strength has more to do with torque and your CNS. Nattiness is more easily divined by looking at size to bf % ratio

>how can people still be so dumb? if you could get big without progressive overload/getting strong
stop, you're clearly on top of mount stupid, you only know about adding weight to progressively overload

Yes with good genetics. Everyone saying no just has shit genetics

>only people with 2pl8 OHP will have big shoulders

congrats, you are stupid

Sure, but at some point the strength is enough. I've heard couple very successful bodybuilders say that if you need more than 3 plates per side you're doing something wrong. In other words at some point when you have enough strength you should focus on training the target muscle, not training the movement.

Then again, massive majority of people on this board are below the strength that's enough.

You have to actually be retarded to think it's not, or be a soyboy with garbage genetics. Go blame your parents instead of crying here

why dont you guys post your big swole bodies which u attained naturally at below 2-3-4-5? lmao

if youre training seriously for a year or two, you will be squatting and deadlifting above 3 plates per side on your working sets and still have a long way to go for your lower body. clearly no good time to quit squats or deadlifts, is it?

I was about to say its my goal body but Lmoaaa those legs

because that isn't what is being discussed here asspie

plenty of people have big shoulders and they don't lift 2 pl8 OHP or bench 3 pl8

Man no need to argue with the retards on this board
>if you're training seriously for a year or two
Here is where they come up with excuses cause they've been training like retards and probably don't even have 1/2/3/4 after a year.

>why dont you guys post your big swole bodies which u attained naturally at below 2-3-4-5? lmao
You keep going in circle, dude.
People can be swole without hitting 2/3/4/5, regardless of how big WE are. Like I said, strength has more to do with Torque and your nervous system

(you)

Yeah, I'd go farther on those 2 specific exercises. I mean I deadlift more than 3 plates and I'm weak as fuck. However especially deadlift becomes hard to fit into split programs due to being such an overall body exercise. Rack pulls are more suited for that.

samefag

yea.

>split
please do a real program.

unironically that's what my body looks like

Also, do you realize how few people even qualify for advanced tier?
Have YOU hit 2/3/4/5? If not, you should probably shut the fuck up, since by your own logic, you won't know what the fuck you're talking about
For one so eager for us to post our bodies, you sure as shit haven't provided shown your own

>please do a real program.

Everything but a fullbody routine is a split.

Also this has really nothing to do with me. My experience isn't enough to warrant giving these statements. I'm just quoting people who are much, much more successful and experienced than I am.

>le
B2plebbit feggit

no u

>Have YOU hit 2/3/4/5?
yes
>Also, do you realize how few people even qualify for advanced tier?
it does not have to be advanced. 3/4/5 b/s/d is about class 2 for an 80 kilograms male. it is pretty advanced for sub 68 kg guys tho.

>yes

post ur "3D" delts then fuccboi

>3/4/5 b/s/d is about class 2 for an 80 kilograms male
It's advanced tier for all of those. Only a small percentile of people in the world are advanced. According to you, only advanced lifter understand theory, and only they are allowed to have an opinion on it
>yes
How about you post your swole self, then
Until such a time, I will consider you fraudulent, and your posts will be disregarded

>advanced meme

>being this dense

stay smol friends

Strength training and progressive overload through weight at high intensity is definitely then not the optimal way for you to gain muscle mass. You are at a point where training both bodybuilding and powerlifting at the same time won't yield optimal results in either. Then again, you should probably do whatever you enjoy as that is, in the end, the whole point.

confirmed dyel

So, you're full of shit, then
What a waste of everyone's time, including your own

CAN WE GO BACK TO FOOD?!?
>fucking Veeky Forums autists

Too late for that, son
Much too late

They're cheap but too many fuck up my stomach. A can is 20-0-40-240 in terms of p-f-c-kcal and any more than 1 a day fucks me up.

227g of Fage Total Greek Yogurt

and a scoop of natty strawberry jam

it's the most delicious thing I've ever tasted and 20g of protein

Alright lads I've taken your advice. My list is
PROTEIN
>Eggs
>Tuna
>Chicken Breast (if I can find it cheap)
FATS
>Almonds
>Walnuts
>Butter
>Olive Oil
CARBS
>Oats
>Brown Rice
>Bananas
PROTEIN+FATS
>Eggs
>Sardines
>Ground Beef
PROTEIN+CARBS
>Kidney Beans
>Milk Powder
>Greek Yogurt (Post Workout)
VEGETABLES
>Froz. Mixed Veg
>Spinach
SPICES
>Salt
>Cinnamon
>Ginger
>Coffee
>Apple Cyder Vinegar
>Tomato Puree
>Garlic Powder
>Onion Powder
>Others as needed
I'm leaving for the store in 20 minutes. What else am I missing?

Added Sweet Potatoes to the carbs list

Looks alright. Nithing is jumping out at me. Maybe side cottage cheese or bananas

Greek yoghurt
Salmon
Rice
Brazil Nuts
Cashews
Almonds

That graph depicts what reddit, john oliver, science celebrities and youtube summary videos have done to your average normie. Fucking dumb reductionists piss me off

>He's saying
>He
Stop talking about yourself in third person.

Roids for this shit, where are his legs?

>cheap

Blackbeans simmered in salsa with cumid added is delicious

peanut butter

a strict 100kg overhead press is very rare to begin with, and absolutely will never be achieved by anyone on Veeky Forums naturally, take everything everyone says on here with a scoop of salt. even when actually strong people do post they just get shitposted into the ground by the weak little haters that populate this board.

their perception of what is strong and what is not is very skewed since they don't actually have any. kind of like that post by that fat woman who said she had a 3 minute mile not knowing what realistic times were, then one user worked out that since at her bodyweight and travelling at an average of 20mph she would have had more kinetic energy than a speeding bullet. funny but clearly clueless about fitness, essentially that's 99% of this board

You must be new as fuck to lifting. It's very obviously a roid physique. Bigger pecs than Bugenhagen who has been natty lifting for like 20 years.

Tuna is cheap? Fucking hate first-worlders. It's about $6 for a can of good tuna here.

what are the green vege for ?

>Urge to binge drink milk
>con

Tuna being cheap is bullshit man. You mathlets don't know shit if you think Tuna is cheap.

tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/283723541

This is the cheapest piece of shit tuna you can buy (maybe Aldi fags buy it cheaper I dunno). I know what you're thinking.. oooh only 65p. Well cheap!

Well punch yourself in the dick, because that tin works out to be £5.80/kg. That's £5.80/kg for disgusting, ground up, dry, salty, mercury laden fish meat.

On the other hand, I stroll into a butcher every month and buy chicken breast for £3.00/kg.

Why the fuck would anyone eat tuna when chicken is half the price?