Sleeping naked regulates melatonin, growth hormones and is better for your skin...

Sleeping naked regulates melatonin, growth hormones and is better for your skin. Plus it regulates your temperature better. Why don't you sleep naked Veeky Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

rumpl.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why don’t you post the studies linked to this meme science

BUT I DO

I do sleep naked and recently the girls who sleep over are doing it as well. This has changed after getting Veeky Forums, girls would usually put on a tshirt or something before

I don't want my bed to be covered with BRAPPPP molecules. The way I see it, it's easier to change my underwear and shorts than to change my bedsheets.

Because it's annoying to have your dick all over the place.

Do you not shower and wash your sheets?

Cause I'm /fat/ and don't want my wife to know I've been sucking in my stomach for 9 years

Of course I do. But I can't shower while I'm going to sleep and I'm not going to change my sheets every day.

you sleep with a shirt on?

>Why don't you sleep naked Veeky Forums?

Better question is why isn't the girl on the left sleeping naked on my face?

I've done it all my life. No idea how people can stand to sleep in clothes.

Yeah. Shirt and boxers. Comfy my nibba

What about bed sheets?

They comfy

When I sleep naked I wake up constantly and have these delusional thoughts that someone's going to walk in and see my willy.

Because my long cock gets trapped between my thighs.

Damn bro sleeping with a shirt is so uncomfortable. Everytime I tried I rage after 15 mins cuz im not able to fall asleep and put it off

I thought we all slept naked, hanging from the ceiling in our feet, to maximize skin and blood to hypothalamus for maximum gains.
Or was I the only one to jump on that meme?

My nipples are fucking sensitive and I keep getting hard when i try to- I end up jerking off all over myself. Since I usually shower before bed the sheets feel so good on me and I rub my cum on my nipples.

Anyway that's why i don't

I do

Pics?

whenever i do, i wake up with my sheets completely soaked in sweat. Any advice?

>sleeping with clothes affect your hormones regulation
do people really believe this shit?
i sleep on my underwear though

Cause I live in a fucking hovel in a cold area and am not made of money for excessive heating mein neger.

I do sleep in naught but thin briefs in the summer though, if that counts.

Because I am circumcised and sleeping naked feels very uncomfortable.

Because I'd get horny and end up wanking at 3AM

put on clothes, take a book and read until its "better". Stop fapping.

Because Im self conscious about my gyno

It's pretty annoying having to wake up every hour with a boner.
I sleep in my underwear.

sources please come on

uh you ok bro

Don't worry user, people actively avoid you anyway. You're not important enough to wake up.

Cant sleep without my window open. Without fresh air during the night I wake up tired and with a headache.

So in the winter I sleep with a shirt and sweatpants otherwise its just too damn cold

It's more uncomfortable because my dangus gets stuck, tangled or sore from sleepfucking the mattress.

>tangled
either humblebrag about length or trying to make me cringe from the mental image

Protip: it’s the second one

i can be your mattress tonight big guy

I've noticed changing boxers to shorts while I sleep makes my dick a lot more prominent the next day.

Also I second the brap molecules theory. If I slept naked I know for sure there'd be some type of ass smell on my sheets. Not down for that.

So, loose shorts and no shirt or boxers. It's life.

A side note, with this one chick I used to bang.. She'd sleep naked in my bed after we smashed. One night I guess she partied and came through. Bro she stained my sheets with some rancid ass smell. It's probably cause she's Spanish and ate hella Mexican food I don't know. It wasn't even an ass smell it was more like medicine. Fucking weird times. She was bad as fuck though, 9/10 minimum so I didn't mind.

Wtf, brap on your bed? Can you not shower and actually clean yourself properly before you go to bed?

I thought brap was farting..? So m8 no matter how squaky clean your anus is, you're still gonna smell if you fart.

Given that your farts smell like shit is because you're literally inhaling the shit molecules in the air, the guy is saying that "he seconds the brap molecules theory". Thus, even if the girl had showered and cleaned her ass, her farts would still smell like shit, thus "staining" the sheets.

Btw I think sleeping in undies just so your sheets don't get smelly from your farts is retarded. I mean my undies never smell like shit / farts after a day of farting in them (don't get me wrong, they DO smell, just not like shit, that's all)

if you still have the stamina and focus to go shower after a feisty late night fuck, it wasnt as good as it could have been

Point.

My girlfriend turned me on to naked sleeping. It's pretty goat when you're with someone else. Honestly, it's the only way to sleep in physical contact with another living thing and not catch fire in your sleep.

Ok I get what he meant, and I'll have to agree with you. At the end of the day my underwear may smell like my ballsweat or musk or whatever, but not like shit.

>It's pretty goat when you're with someone else.
You don't fucking say.

your girlfriend turned me on too

>not hitting the showers to continue the adventure

What are you, a faggot?

>Sleeping naked regulates melatonin
source?

>not marinating in your own juices
never gonna make it user

some guy came in her ass a couple of hours before and it dribbled gradually over night onto your bed.. You got basted by her shit and his jizz,probably got in your mouth too,eww

t. unenthusiastic subpar lover

someone who needs at least 5 hours of sleep to function as an adult in the morning. saturday night sex excluded but that would hardly skew the average

Ah ah ah wagie, don't even THINK about talking to me until I've had my 4th shower of the day

this desu

I do I honestly can't sleep with boxers or anything on anymore, it feels too constricting or something

sleeping naked for the first time was a revelation

>i can't sleep in my room because its too cold
You tried blankets?

Too cold right now, too many bugs in the warmer weather.

4 showers, and STILL the stank of NEET failure and parent disappointment wont come off

In all seriousness I aint even wagie, I work freelance and could probably buy you to dance for me naked, but I still have responsibilities you know.

I have a nasty habit of turning and tossing and will guaranteed wake up uncovered in the morning, and I aint gonna get into a damn sleeping bag

I hate to get off topic but just imagine being the cucked father of the girls in OPs pic. The daughter you raised from when she was a little girl now dresses completely naked in order to look sexy.

It’s degeneracy...degeneracy that we as men allow just because “muh dick feels good”. Get your dick out of your head, be a civilized human being and start thinking about what will happen if we continue down this path

I usually sleep with a wifebeater and no bottom(or a miniskirt). your balls can breathe, which feels nice

can't sleep naked with GF because we always end up fucking and she has to shower after sex so it would be a never ending cycle

Here's the thing:

You get one of these heavy ass blankets, filled with down-feather. They should be 2 person blankets if you can. They should be so heavy that it should be kinda hard to lift them. The point is that they're so heavy that you can actually toss and turn under them without them moving away and folding and screwing up your sleep. They are also comfy as fuck and you can hug the shit out of them.

Shame that it's kinda hard to find really heavy ones, but I got a couple lying around the house.

aren't those blankets used to calm down autistic children?

face sitting is only fun and satisfying if you get to fuck her afterwards and are actually making her cum with your tongue and lips. if you are just getting smothered you're being a limp dick faggot and getting dommed by a woman and are letting the balance of power in the sexual act go awry I hope to God the former is your motivation

I'm a naturist so I not only sleep naked, but do most things at home naked.

>winter
>room temp drops to zero at night
How do you not wake up with an icicle nose?

I'm not afraid that people will see my willy. I am a proud owner.

this

its hot as fuck for a hot womans legs pussy and ass all to be crammed in your face with the force of her bodyweight. you absorb her sex smell and warmth and it completely overloads your senses as she cums on your face and hopefully grinds herself on you hard. If you're lucky your nose will fully penetrate her asshole just in time for dat first brapp of the day.

So mom tried to calm me down?
I always believed she hated the noise and tossed blankets over me to dampen it.

>if SHE still has the stamina and focus to go shower after a feisty late night fuck, it wasnt as good as it could have been
ftfy senpai

Damn that's a pretty intense projection

Because waking up with jizz in your boxers is better than waking up with jizz all over you sheets.

The only thing I do after a feisty late night fuck is taking a shit and then falling asleep

check out rumpl,
might not be available in 3rd world ice boxes, and might be outside of your budget, but it looks like a durable long lasting solution

rumpl.com/
or other high quality down blankets, I personally don't like super heavy quilts and comforters, but I like having more than just a top sheet at all times, even in summer

I enjoy the physical sensation but after a while our skin warms up and then becomes sweaty and you have to perl yourself off of her any time you need to readjust

>turning and tossing wildly during sleep
Could be a sign of sleep apne
Could be the mattress doesn't get along with your spine, which sometimes results in a stiff neck or back.

My balls are so heavy that they need support. Otherwise the tissue it is attached to gets stretched painfully and i can't sleep

Women can’t cum. They’re literally peeing on you. Female orgasm is a myth

nais thx, rumpl is a bit pricey for poorfag me but the general idea is quite sound

nope, neither, I just have wild dreams lol

well the OP talked about female ass sweat staining his bed so my point remains

mah nigga

I will actually try to sleep nopan tonight, since I wear tight underwear that warm my balls a lot and that's not exactly ideal

This. Also, I like the smell after a good fuck. I will even sniff the sheets after she leaves the next day.
I'm a base animal.

i wanted to meme at you for this but tbH sex funk is a drug in itself

how wrong you are dicklet

have slept naked since I was 15

> rip cut fags

It's fucking cold and i'm paranoid about insects

I sleep with a shirt only because I get bad bacne if I don't. Otherwise, I'd go naked

That's true. But I think there's something fun about peeling boobs off your skin. Otherwise, I just flip over and sleep back to back.

>doesn’t have enough regular contact with boobs

Chad doesn't even know this website exists. He's too busy exploring planet Earth and finding the next Stacy to bang.

Minimum of 8 hours while sleeping, then whenever I would like between the hours of 5:30-9:30pm after work before bed.

Though I'm of the opinion that you can never get enough boob contact

Maybe for you

>implying chad doesn't have the innate luck to become intimately aware of technology that will shape the future of humanity for the sake of lols and to troll virgins

>BRAAAAAPPPPPPP

also, sleeping naked:
I get cold when I sleep so I need pajamas