Gym Thots

>That chick doing bent over rows in the free weights at peak hour with a 10kg bar
>That chick with makeup on
>That chick with booty shorts and a sports bra
>That chick who only does booty exercises
>That chick with lorna jane leggings that are more expensive than a pair of chinos.
>'I wear it for comfort'
>That butthurt thot who'll reply to this thread

>Wears a baseball cap inside the gym

Why does it matter? Go to the gym, do your workout, leave. The only time I notice someone else as the gym is when I'm waiting to use something.

Found the THOT

t. roastie

closeted homo; the thread

t. White knight beta

Literally the female equivalent of the old guys in the change rooms that stand around with their long sacks just swinging around, pretending they're googling something on their phones.

Some people use the gym to hook up, or to explore their exhibitionist link. Get over it

spoken like a true closet homo

t.thot

>that creep that stares at you doing rows in the free weight area
Please don't approach me like I'm there for your pleasure and try and spark a conversation

It's 2017 and you are on Veeky Forums, no one will judge your homosexuality

sure SJWs will get crazy if you tell everyone you also hate women, but that's unnecessary

all chicks at gyms are thots except 1 or 2 that are more elusive than sam fisher

>overhead some gym thot talking to some kinda regular, buff asian dude
>her exercises were like 90% ass related (super gym thot)
>even has a company of other gym thots around her who only do ass exercises (in the squat rack) (I managed to stare those thots away though...I think...maybe)
>start talking about how she is actually a lesbian to the buff asian dude
>"there are more honest ways to tell a dude that you dont like him" I think to myself

You know, there comes a point where arousal to the ass fades away, and irritation becomes the main feeling, irritation which leads up to the desire to kick them up the butt. Had many such times. These things are so fucking weird and creepy.

>nice larp
t.creep

>takes pics between sets

You know...what if women are the creeps. I find it pretty creepy to be only working on the ass. Its like they are not even human. There are many different muscle groups in the human body. But yea, the ass is probably the most attractive one for females. Still though, doesnt excuse the creepy females (of which are also many in this thread) from being such losers that they not only focus on their ass, they also want others to see them focusing on their ass.

Man, women are so creepy, they should just jump off a cliff lol, bunch of losers they are.

>irritation becomes the main feeling
I get you my dude
These girls are there for attention and attention only and its distracting as fuck to have them there

its great that they want a nice looking ass but its more fun to have a flat ass you can use than a thicc ass she wont use.

I honestly don't see a problem. They work their asses so their asses look great. What's the issue here exactly? For a female, their lower body (hips, legs, ass) is their main sexual feature, their most appealing body parts. It makes sense to work primarily on that.

I mean it's like bashing some guy for being more concerned about working on his upper body instead of his legs.

Oh, wait.

Then why do they work such obnoxious exercises for their ass? They take these really retarded and unfunctional things, like the steps, inside of the squat machine, with a rubber band as well. Going into completely retarded mode. Then they are as obnoxious as possible, take up ass (get it lol) much room as they can, even make pictures of themselves. God. There is crossfit retarded, but regular women in regular gyms are like 90% crossfit retarded. Fuck these creepy ass women. No sense of decency or what is right or wrong.

someone should make a "thot corner" Where all the weird and creepy ass focused women should go. Maybe with pedestals of all sorts like the ones you see in clubs, where semi naked women can dance upon, only with weights and machines lol. Its what they want and deserve anyhow.

>someone should make a "thot corner"
This would negate the reason women go to the gym

Believe it or not women like attention and stares from normal dudes are seen as compliments, hell even from creeps because they can brag about it to their friends later
"Eugh, i cant even go to the gym in my normal outfit without guys staring at me!"

You know, they are only one step away from just doing what they want to do, and that is to twerk...with weights right into our faces while we workout. And when they bump their asses upon us they will go "CREEP IS TOUCHING ME LOL"...and then when we try to move, they use the exercise routine to subtly walk towards us...until like a buttmonster competing for territory the creepy buttmonsters have it all to themselves.

>his gym doesn't have a thot pit

>not using gym thots to motivate you to either hate them or lift for them

Not gonna make it lads

you type like you have autism

It cant be a pit man, it have to be thot pillars. On which the thots show their asses off for all to see while they "work out"

you type like you have a serious case of being a dumb thot.

I wouldnt mind having girls work out their asses if i could date them and get a piece of it
Granted, i havent asked any of em out or its been a long time since but the rule for girls is if she is moderatly attractive she is taken and if she isnt taken she isnt interested in men

You know, even if I could plow them...I dont know, mires here and there like with most males...but it just isnt decent. It doesnt belong in a gym. A gym is for hard work and dedication and to any straight male who sees asses of females infront of him its a huge distraction, which takes immense amount of willpower to overcome. Focus on your exercise is paramount for PR's and efficient workouts.

So there should seriously be a corner for thots. You may know about the lunk alarm...well from the male perspective it would be reasonable to have a thot alarm. Maybe if you are a shitty male without any kind of standards of sense in your brain you would rather have your club be somekind of stripclub with sports...but I am not a shitty person like you.

>I am not a shitty person like you.
Hey thanks satan, that hurt my feelings

Either way, if girls came to the gym with serious intent and you could get to know em and date it would be great
Imagine having a gf who enjoys working out and understands you wanting to hit the gym as often as you do

Sadly this isnt what thots are about, they arent into fucking, relationships or dating. They want attention and they will get it, if not from you then from someone else
Turn her down and she has 1199 septillion other dudes who are standing right behind you wanting to talk to her

>Sadly this isnt what thots are about, they arent into fucking, relationships or dating. They want attention and they will get it, if not from you then from someone else
>Turn her down and she has 1199 septillion other dudes who are standing right behind you wanting to talk to her

YOU FUCKING LOSER IT DOESNT FUCKING MATTER. ITS JUST ETIQUETTE. NOT EVERYONE IN THE GYM WANTS TO GET LAID ALL THE TIME.

YOU DONT MAKE TOO LOUD GRUNTS, YOU RE-RACK YOUR EQUIPMENT USED. WIPE OFF ANY SWEAT YOU LEAVE BEHIND. ONLY USE ONE MACHINE AT A TIME. PLACE A TOWEL ON THAT MACHINE TO INDICATE THAT ITS YOURS. ITS POLITE TO ASK HOW MANY SETS THERE ARE, BUT NOTHING MORE THAN THAT.

and most importantly, you dont act like a huge obnoxious faggot. There are many types of people who go into the gym, some are old, some are lightweight, some have very weird routines, some are stupid, some are not...if every single group, or even individual had its way with all the weird rules, it would be chaos...and women and their butts are just part of the groups who HAVE to abide by the rules for proper usage of the gym. Otherwise they fall into the "obnoxious faggots" category.

>YOU FUCKING LOSER IT DOESNT FUCKING MATTER
Ofc it does, thats what they advertise and thats why i brought it up and why it matters

Its not them breaking the rules thats the problem, its the false advertisement thats my issue with it
If they were serious about lifting and dating/fucking id have no problem with em but they arent so i get annoyed

he doesnt, tho. fuck off thot

Do they pay moment like you do for "dating" in the gym? What is a gym used for I wonder? The category of "false advertisement" whether its true or not in your brain is moot in the first place, its a false dilemma. I can safely say that I enjoy lifting weights a lot, and that its my primary purpose of going to the gym. I pay for the weights and some of the machines to use them. Thats about it. Whatever retard sounds you make right now are completely irrelevant to gym etiquette. Go to r9k lol

Your autism is impressive.

>Go to r9k lol
I honestly dont know what i expected because you do seem a bit autistic but you kept the convo civil at times which is more than i can say for most

>why does it matter? I'm not trying to tease you or get your attention, goy.

t. ho

Oh gee, like I need the approval of some empty headed thot. All these labels and insults, god...so typical of your decadent vaginakin. No we dont want you slow twerking around us. No we dont care if you dont even have us in "mind". Your exercises are retarded, you are retarded, there are less obnoxious ways to work your asses without annoying us too much. Fuck off to a womans only gym, you are unwelcome in ours. What bullying power we have we will use upon you. Regardless if you want to lay with us or not.

blah blah blah blah blah

>That chick that wears gymshark

What the everloving fuck are you talking about?
Have you lost your mind?

I was talking about how girls false adverise about being fuckable and do stuff for male attention and that id want a gym gf and somehow im a girl for this?

probably just a woman who wants to bait me into posting r9k shit or something dumb like a woman like you thinks that she is so good at lol.

So let me remind you again: THEIR AVAILABILITY DOES NOT MATTER, ITS FUCKING ETIQUETTE

GO DIE IN A FIRE ALREADY

This thread in a nutshell
>normies at the gym are retarded and some of them are female

>r9k
Funny you should say that because you seem very angry about this, i mean more than any healthy person would

Im annoyed by the distraction because men like sex and when the "option" is presented we tend to look but its false so its useless. You however seem more invested

Whatever man, a simple solution would actually be to create a mens only gym if you think alot of dudes want this type of thing

oh yea sure...whatever you say misses thot. We are all angry and deprived of your ass twerking in our faces when we just want to get a perfect rep...yeeeesh, that ass is just what we desire every single day. They should also ban all those girls who got a bigger ass than you too dont they :))))))))))))))))))))

Op here, forgot about this thread
Yeah but they dont play rugby or climb mountains so its not practical or useful other than vanity which is a sin. I go to the gym to look good but also because Im military and I need to be strong. Further more I can do it in a pair of running shorts an old t-shirt. Women dont have some overarching physiological need to dress like cunts when they lift.
If you arent there just ti lift then dont fucking go. Gyms are not night clubs. Cunts.
Thots. Get out you dont even lift. Should make it a rule that you need to be able to do 20 heaves and bench 100kgs to post on Veeky Forums.

Ok so this post will obviously be a generalization but it's true for like 99% of women.

Look, they are bombarded by so much bullshit that you cannot even begin to comprehend it. If you're a girl, you don't have any friends, just some frenemies who try their very best to look like they're your bffs but are low key actually trying to undermine your every move and every accomplishment. Because for a woman, you're failure raises their value in the sociel hierarchy. Remember, women haven't evolve to actually produce stuff and acquire resources, that was always the role of the men. So from their perspective, this makes perfect sense. So your friends will try to untermine your every move to better yourself, small stuff like encouraging you to eat more ice cream or don't care that much about your body image because "gurrl you're already gorrrgeous!". And of course, because of female vanity, this usually works.

Now anyways, to make things worse, there's a whole industry specifically targeted at woman to "better themselves". Now for a man, the sticky is pretty much distilled goodness - there's everything in there, now go out there and find a gym and lift heavy stuff. Pretty simple, right? Well, for a woman, the sticky is worthless because you see you wouldn't want to bulky and gross looking like arnold, would you? No, instead you want to try these ab exercises that make your belly look flat by doing them just 5 minutes a day! Don't listen to science anyway, because science doesn't factor into the most important things there ever is and could be to a woman: feels.

See, women don't go into a gym to "look better", or to objectively get stronger and to lift heavier things - no, they do it primarily to make them feel better. That's why they can sit on some meme pussy machine for literally as much as half an hour working with 5 lbs without breaking a sweat, because the point is so they can tell themselves - and their group of frenemies - that they've BEEN to the gym.

look thot, broad, vagina kin or whatever. We dont care. Go to a womans only gym for all we give a flying fuck about it. Stop annoying us with your retarded butt related matters.

This here is a prime example of someone who understands the female mind. What baffles me is that so many people actually fell for the meme that females are compassionate and empathetic - i mean yeah, they tend to be, but only when it benefits them. In essence, they are psychopaths who know that feigning empathy is a good strategy.

THOT DETECTED

>Either way, if girls came to the gym with serious intent and you could get to know em and date it would be great
>Imagine having a gf who enjoys working out and understands you wanting to hit the gym as often as you do
I have this going on, except she's a catholic and won't bang unless I marry her (pretty much everything else is fair game though). It's such a tease, but I guess you can't win them all.

Lmao I also I think most girls do retarded shit at the gym but I don’t have autistic fits about it because I go to the gym to lift, not get annoyed about other gym goers

every one who uses "fitness clothes" despite the fact that female athletes who train in the gym generally dress like dudes, with sweats more often than not.

>You know, there comes a point where arousal to the ass fades away,

>thot
Fuck do I hate how normie this place has gotten. It's like I'm on facebook. Why do I need to use a nigger word acronym for slut when the word slut or whore exists? Especially when the word fucking sounds like thought when said aloud?

Fuck off cletus

>Identify a gym that hoe over there
>Found the that hoe over there
>All chicks at gym are that hoe over there
>not using gym that hoe over there s
>Sadly this isnt what that hoe over there s are about
>Whatever you say misses that hoe over there
It's so fucking stupid to use this fucking word
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It's stupid to use the word "hoe"?

Stars and stones, you truly are autistic

>that chick that tries to talk with you
>that chick who stares at you

I'm just saying how stupid the term is for thot unless you were just using it without knowing the meaning. And no, hoe is perfectly fine and makes a lot more sense to use than "that hoe over there". It's not like the other 3 words make hoe worse sounding. It's literally the dumbest fucking insult I've ever heard. It lacks punch or meaning. Even shitlord is a better insult.

That's a bad thing?

Is it pronounced tots or thoughts?

yes she looks better without it.

I catch your drift. Whenever I hear "hoe" I involuntarily think of Santa.

9/10 of the ones in my gym are tanned as fuck, but when you see their faces they're all wrinkly and look in their 50's when they're probably 30.

What's with all the faggots here, thots are okay by me, free test boost plus eye candy.
I'd much rather have them than sweaty homos spotting each other while squatting.

How's planet fitness treating you, bud?

I don't go to Planet Fitness, you sound like a faggot though

It's the natural reaction, for a male to get a test boost and shoot past his limits if a suitable partner is in the vicinity. It helps that there are no outrageous gym thots in my gym, most look pretty homely actually.

I present you the ultra thot

You might be a faggot.

During my workout time there is a group of four 7-8/10 (with one 9/10) gym thots who do ass exercises in the squat rack next to me. I get a bigger test boost than after eating 10 raw onions. The best is when they're desperate for attention because they think you don't notice them, and end up doing shit like grunt-moaning, feeling each other up and complimenting their physiques (srs), or my favorite is when they decide to do yoga poses immediately behind my squat rack, so I get a nice glimpse of their gains during squats.

Seriously, he sounds like he should head to /r/incels. He types like a nu-brainlet, someone who was born relatively normal but years of fapping and social isolation have eroded his brain, as studies have shown, and have caused him to permanently type like a retard.

final boss thot

What are you looking at, boys?? I'm just here to work out

>not putting women and their pussy on a pedestal makes you a homo
numale detected

>your blog post
or
>women go to the gym for attention and self validation, not progress
color me surprised
thanks for wasting my time, heres your (you)

>It's the natural reaction, for a male to get a test boost and shoot past his limits if a suitable partner is in the vicinity.
/r9k/ the post

There's plenty of dudes who go to the gym just work their bi's or pecs

nice projection lad

I cringed

Sounds like you get easily distracted by women in the gym. Never gonna make it

Thot...eh, I really don't care, but there are too many normies here now
t.nigger

>le cringe haha
This site is for 18+ only

Not distracted at all, I actually hit higher PRs

>be in squat rack
>doing lmao 3pl8
>see thot in mirror wearing skin color tights take a 25lb dumbell from the free weight area and walk all the way over to the rack beside me, adjusts the bars to her ass height, and does rows sideways in the squat rack with her ass towards me
>mfw

dude, what? the point that the guy was trying to make, is that women are as insecure and clueless about themselves as much as men are. Someone thought that the picture was mean, now do you think that the dude who was in the picture would get sad about it? He would just laugh it off and keep going. No harm was done. Now people who look at a picture like that and think: "hmmmm... women truly are psychopaths" are the ones who really need to re-evaluate their way of thinking.

I agree, my dude. If thot's are anything, it's good eyecandy to make my workout merrier.

Where do you think you are?

>mens only gym
>yes please

Thot

Women like that aren't there to workout, they are there to show off. And, if they don't get enough attention, they do crap to try and get it, like 'stretching' 2 feet in front of you when there is no one else around and tons of space

I was at the gym at peak hours today. There were many thots in spandex roaming around.

Tfw I wasted time fantasizing about fucking them after closing hours instead of focusing on my workout

>dude, what? the point that the guy was trying to make, is that women are as insecure and clueless about themselves as much as men are

no he wasnt, it says it clearly in the picture that women only think inwardly without taking other peoples feelings into consideration (most of the time)

>working out be like [peach] [bicep]
what did she mean by this?

Nothing wrong there. She is wearing clothes and working out.

educational.

>hat
>hoodie/thick long sleeved shirt
>booty shorts