The thot purge

Can you lad's name one girl that goes to your gym, who seems cool and knows what shes doing, and who's not an obvious thot?

It cant be THAT hard.

Girls with bf's dont count.

Oi vey
Women go to the gym to get attention from men, very few women world wide need to work out to get attention from men so why the fuck would they do something most normies think is boring just to get something they already have?

If you could just drag your ass outside and have girls get on their knees and beg to taste your dick chances are you wouldnt be hitting the gym either because youd be busy doing whatever you wanted

I thought autists were logical

There is this super hot powerlifting girl in my gym who is really strong

there was this hella cute chick in my gym and she went with her mom, but i still think she was probably a thot

No
Because I don’t know their names I’m trying to workout

she was over 20 years old btw not underage haha

do you have autism btw?

>girls with bf's don't count

why not? there's one russian girl in my gym who always comes with her boyfriend that actually does the exercises and fucks off. the girl has a 2/10 face but both of them seem to be chill as fuck

the rest of my gym is pretty much full of attention-seeking whores (even guys). there are some girls who work out alone and actually do the exercises right in the female-only area but even they do some meme shit that is laughable. can't blame them though because social media is full of retarded exercises that do nothing for the body parts they're supposed to activate

Yes. She always comes with her husband who is a really big guy.

Yeah, just look if they're doing deadlifts

There's a few of them but I never actually got to know them. I never talk to girls in the gym.

pretty much this

there's a couple

but really all they do consistently is squat

yeah plenty but they all have boyfriends. one of the girls that I SHOULD HAVE MADE A MOVE ON. is now dating this 36 yr old ex-wrestler who comes to the gym. shes 20(my age)

i hate my life

>tfw I lift in all males gym

There's an Asian girl who pulls up, powerwalks to the treadmill with headphones in and runs for 30 minutes, then powerwalks out without even glancing to the side

She's cute, i would probably talk to her if it wasn't so clear she wants to be left alone.

It doesnt matter and your obsession is holding you back IMO desu

yeah and she asked me to show her how to squat; it's on tonight!

Those knit bikinis do things to my dick

Margot
She's pretty cute and is really friendly, we eat together and discuss about fit stuff, I got her into calories counting and cook for her every now and then when she's coming at my house
And I'm pretty sure she's pure

I used to go to a gold's gym. Several gurls there were strong, committed lifters. Squatting 2 plates. Benching 2 plates. Saw a chick do a seated 1 plate ohp with a spptter lol. This was when I had first transitioned from lifting in the backyard to doing so in a real gym. The motivation was intense.

know no names for either cause we are only on a polite head nod basis but

No. 1
>petite womanlet, like literally 5 feet even, possibly a wee bit less
>not too strong given her size but gives her all doing compound lifts
>trains with us stronk bois in the free weights area, only goes to the meme part of the gym for isolations and is visibly pissed off when she comes back kek
>actually friends with two of the biggest lads, jokes about their size difference in a “would hit but I would split” manner
>gives sound advice to noobs

No. 2
>fairly tall endurance athlete
>mostly just comes for treadmill work when the weather is too shitty for track stuff
>generally friendly but literally death stares and calls out men who ogle her
>rumor has it she boinked the owner but still no thot, if true it was a yearlong relationship kind of thing

You havent fucked her yet?

I don't deserve her, and she wouldn't want me

What kind of retarded beta mindset is this? If she's pure go to church with her and get yourself purified fag

>girls benching 2pl8 and OHP 1pl8
>girls

I'm a beta inside user, and I don't want to take the risk to lose her, she's the first girl in my life who appreciate me for who I am and if I lost that I'll just kill myself on the spot

>Girls with bf's dont count.
Shouldn't any decent man or women have a bf/gf?

Where was that

>tfw you go to Guy Heaven Gym and don't have to deal with any thots

>Girl goes to the gym
There's none
On a STEM campus with a 1/4 Girl to Guy ratio and they're all scared.

but user, that means you are the new thot

Yeah, gymqt. I was alone in the room with her today and still didn't try to talk to her. Help me lads, she's so cute, she works hard and seems nice overall, but I've noticed she's also shy af...

i forget that orher people are shy

This one lesbian who prefers upper body lifts and usually just wears baggy pants or basketball shorts. She's cool

>go to planet fitness because poor
>all women are fat
>all of them glare at me
You start to miss the thots after a while. They are predictable in a comfortable sort of way, and mutual mirin always feels good

Don't know if it really qualifies as shy. I just have a really hard time approaching people I don't know, be they men or women. But of course, it's especially noticeable around qt girls. At least today I managed to look her in the eye and say Hi when she entered the gym, so that's something I guess.

>squatting 2pl8s in the same tier as 1pl8 OHP
I pulled a muscle hiking yesterday and I did a 2pl8 squat, fuck off

My wife is a cardiobunny. Rocks that eliptical machine 45 minutes a day. She's expert level.

There's one girl who does squats and hang cleans as supplementary work for track sports. She looks like she doesn't know what she's doing considering she's using the same small weights for high reps everytime (some coach might have told her, don't know), but at least she has a decent purpose.
There's also a girl who does a brosplit (I think) but I haven't seen her in a long time. Looks quite intimidating.

If a girl does deadlifts, she's 99% of the time a thot with the bar in front of her feet so that she has to bend over and flare her ass more. She also follows the 20-20 rule: 20kgs for 20 reps.