What do? i love her

what do? i love her

Stop wasting your time and obsessing over women that arent interested in you. Its a pathetic way to live.

Damn OP, that sucks. Honestly don't know what to tell you.

Its over, brainlet.
Move on and find a girl who likes you.

Keep a friendly relationship at work.

Nothing
You’re done kiddo

She's being really nice about it. Just accept it honestly, there are way worse ways of being rejected.

this

OP just say something along the lines of

"Okay, cool, sorry for misreading the situation. Hope this doesn't make things awkward."

and move on. sorry man.

Let it go, move on, work on yourself, find someone else. Pick 4

Seconded.
>"Okay, cool, sorry for misreading the situation. Hope this doesn't make things awkward."

Is pretty smooth.

You'd love anything that wasn't disgusted by you. This is why women can't be nice to betas. Apparently not being a shit person to a beta means you want to fuck.

But you're a "good guy" right. Women are the problem, not you.

she is testing you. Follow this regimen:
-treat her nonchalantly, like some normie who hasn't tied their shoes and you're casually telling them to tie shoes
-make her ponder your change in behavior, let her know what she is missing
-get her jealous. talk to other women in a friendly way. It doesnt have to be around her, she will see you doing it sooner or later.
-if she ever talks to you for any reason what-so-ever, or tries to get your attention, this is a bite. Do not validate the bite! Keep her dwindling.
You have the potential my friend, I have high hopes in you. Good luck.

Its time to abduct her and cut her head off, OP. Sorry.

>saying sorry
delete that word and it's ok
>I guess I misread the situation, no hard feelings

and then you never talk to her again

well no we did go out on a date and I was a little to agressive/forward with trying to fuck her and it was weird. hence the "future"

She's letting you down nicely, instead of having you around as a live Attention-Teddybear.

Realize the chemicals in your blood is just fucking with you. They just trying to get you to procreate madly like some slave to evolution. To hell with those feels and to hell with love. Marry for money!

>outside of work
pls tell me you didnt hit on someone you see every day

This

Then go bang her best friend

>what do? i love her

Find another girl to fuck/date.

It's a win/win because 1. you get to fuck someone else who's probably even better than the bitch you're hung up on and 2. it'll make the one who rejected you feel like she made an error (as women take cues of what's appropriate from other women)

Forget her, there's no other way around. Same thing happened to me three years ago. Got depressed as fuck for a whole month. Then I decided to change and become rich so I invested everything I had in bitcoins. Now I'm rich as fuck but still feel miserable af why don't you love me Elina?

Date? You mean """""""date""""""". I guarantee you she didn't see it as a date. Or she just thought you weren't very interesting or attractive. Probably both.

dumbass OP, don't shit where you eat

move on m8. it seems like she's being harsh, but she's literally doing the nicest thing she can do. you have to realise that saying that is the nice thing to do, while playing along and feeding your misconception isn't.

Accept it I'm shocked you found a girl that would be straightforward about it instead of leading you on like a dumb bitch

Wat to go champ, always have to bring her up huh?

> You're*

How thick is your next out of interest?

>k cool
>"some unrelated question about her"
fucking children cant talk to girls at all

I bet your fuck is pulsating with a sense of superiority as you wrote that

fuck off

U dont no wat my fuk is do

Drop her. You're going to be in the exact same place you are now, and you'll be a year or two older if you don't drop her and move on. I'm sorry, but there's nothing for you there.

This op

>No
>but...pls. I love you. What do you want me to do with these feelings
No one owes you anything or is responsible to take care of your feelings. It sucks but you have to move on and learn to manage yourself. Once you find someone it will be easy. Because they want to care

>>I love her

No you don’t. You’re infatuated with her. But you’re an emotionally stunted man-child and can’t tell the difference.

Tell her not to start her car in the morning.

this, holy shit count your lucky stats OP. ive had it a lot worse

I wish more women were as straightforward as this.
This is a flat no.
A lot of women won't even give you that, or avoid answering at all.
I'm sure we've all been in the situation where we persue a woman who didn't have the guts to just say "I'm sorry, but I'm not interested", I know I have when I was younger.

Fpbp

Well she obviously doesnt love you