Reverse Gains thread

Fit to DYEL edition

The roids giveth...

He's just bulking

did he roid in second picture?

To be fair, dude probably still looks great when wearing clothes.

More like please, I find it oddly fascinating to see people just give up on looking good.

I can't imagine setting such a shit example for your kids. I would want my kids to genuinely believe that their dad could beat up all other dads.

i literally know this exact feel. it really hurts, brahs. and all in the course of one shitty year.

it's just part and parcel of working out

>numale expression
>beard
>thick black frame spectacles
>hapa kid
>overweight

it's all there

he wasn't really fit to begin with, he was just young and had it easy

so, a chad?

that's not a chad m8.

it's just that, having a non-decent body when you're under 20 requires hard work. you need to make an effort to treat your body like utter shit, eat garbage, avoid any physical activity, etc.

when you're over 40 it's the opposite, having a decent body requires a lot of effort. you need to train 4+ times a week, eat clean, avoid alcohol/tobacco etc.

anything in between is on the spectrum. young people have it very easy. which is why most people go to shit around 30.

>implying that man was ever a Chad
C'mon now user

post body

All the trainers in my gym started doing meme cross fit and ads to grass and lost all their gains or got chubby lool

What hurts? It hurts to make huge progress?

Damn this is so me

>started smoking more weed
>started smoking black and milds
>started drinking more coffee

Made an actual plan for this week though, cut off for smoking is about 5pm today

Some people might stop due to injuries or other health reasons

isley isley isley.. u neba lern man u neba lern. i got your binch in de bag

user you better fucking do it or a bunch of strangers on an anime image board are going to be very disappointed in you

not user but im trying to stop smoking all day and you have no idea how hard it is

Thanks, I know. I bought some nice Gildan hoodies and Ts to fill with muscle

He had so much potential :(

It hasn't gotten too hard for me yet, I only started in March but it's starting to take a slight toll on my looks. The fit life is way too good to pass up since I'm 22 right now

Don't need to lift with that gorgeous palate Tbh

instead he found happiness :((

I remember eating KFC and whatever shit the lunch ladies cooked up back in high school and somehow was repping 225 like nothing as a 17 year old.

Started smoking weed in college and didn't lift until 22, a 4 year hiatus, and even though I'm still super young I can barely rep 185 for 5 reps after 5 months of being back into it.

Not posting pics because I hate looking at myself at the moment but here's my story.
Started lifting in 2011, made gains, 6'1 all fine and dandy. Got into an accident and slipped into 7 month coma during the latter half of 2015, 'woke up' in feb 2016 (first signs late january, started regaining consciousness sporadically throughout the last week of february), took a month for the brain to recover, severe atrophy across all of my body but especially my limbs.
Spent 4 months relearning how to sit up, get out of bed, stand up, walk, climb stairs, and slowly jog a bit.
Got transferred to a special facility and relearned cycling, running, jumping, swimming, more basic shit.
Got severely depressed during this time period probably due to the meds I was on and starting losing weight again despite already looking anorexic.
Skipping forward a bit, last october my father died, which hit me like a truck and caused me to rethink what I was doing with my life. Started eating better, going to the gym again, first only cardio and bodyweight, now doing a kettlebell routine.
Soon enough I will be able to do barbell exercises again without the risk of snapping like a twig.
Anyway, that's how I went from fit to DYEL, and hopefully I'll get those gains back.

Looks like he could have been. Good jawline, chin, and facial genetics. Had he lifted weights and joined a fraternity he would have slayed pussy, but unfortunately it looks like he was in the outcast group.

He was literally never that Veeky Forums. He just had a low body fat percentage and possible looked at a weight room once or twice.

Surprisingly if you have low muscular development and then eat a ton, you look like absolute shit.

Sorry to hear that user, that's pretty fucked up.

You're really well though, by trying to improve your situation and get fit again.

I wonder how happy he is going to be in 10 years when the diabetes starts kicking in.

>which is why most people go to shit around 30.
>Be the exact opposite
>Spent early 20's eating like shit and getting fat again.
>25
>Start cutting 2 years ago lose 60 pounds
>Start lifting 6 months ago, weight loss slows, but put on muscle and make crazy gains.

I've made a deal with that I'm not allowed to be sad about getting older as long as I keep pushing myself to get in better shape. Who cares about being 31 if you're in better shape than when you were 22.

looks like he took the vegan pill

Lots of people in your situation would have given up, I'm proud of you user for fighting. No one deserves gains more than you.

Remember it is not about where you are at the moment. Just go into the gym and be the hardest working dude there, the rest will naturally come.

This is what it looks like to have "stepped in a weight room once or twice." A lot of you people don't realize that your perception is skewed and that your definition of an average male is way more muscular than the skinny untrained men I see every day. No wonder so many gymbros have body dsymorphia, after spending a couple years of hard work and diet most people just write them off as an "average joe" completely ignoring all the skinny little hipster shits they see every day.

I feel the same way about fat men who everyone looks at as if theyre really strong, when the reality is they have very little muscle and gym strength, yet they look pretty well built with a shirt on since forearms don't carry much fat.

yooo....

Adie

I haven't felt so bad at laughing so hard in quite a while.

Lolwut, are you being real, that dude has almost zero muscular development.

His traps are tiny and barely evident, even when grinning and flexing his neck like a retard. His biceps are only slightly visible because of his low body fat, they are not at all developed. His lats look absolutely tiny. His chest isn't developed at all. His lats are nonexistent.

That dude has not engaged in any serious level of weight lifting for any extended period of time. He was likely moderately physically active in regards to sports, at a low body fat and had decent genetics.

>I feel the same way about fat men who everyone looks at as if theyre really strong, when the reality is they have very little muscle and gym strength, yet they look pretty well built with a shirt on since forearms don't carry much fat.
To be fair, weight and momentum do allow them to throw hard punches if they put their weight behind it, I'd always bet on the fat dude if he was fighting a skinny lanky soy boy.

Fat guys who reasonably active also tend to have some muscle just due to the fact they are constantly doing body weight exercise due to their size.

Fat guys tend to have reasonably well developed calves too. The biggest calves are on chubby guys who do stuff like hiking.

I thank god I was a toe walking fatass at 13. My calves are huge as a result.

And there it is

>zero muscular development
>That dude has not engaged in any serious level of weight lifting for any extended period of time

Which is precisely the same as "having stepped into a weight room once or twice"

Why do numales gravitate towards facial hair anyway?

They are insecure and they hide their faces with thick ass glasses and beards.

Damn, you are a fighter user. Go make us proud

1) It hides weak jaws and double chins.
2) Years of seeing dominant males with beards through media consumption.
3) It does make you look a few years older, and the eternal manchild will always desire to be seen as mature.
4) Laziness, not having to shave in the morning is pretty relaxed.

>lose gains
>become happy
What did he mean by this?

Thats what I'm saying dude.

He MAYBE stepped into a weight room once or twice in his life. He obviously has engaged in no serious weight lifting in his life. He was clearly coasting off maybe sports, good genetics and being young.

So it isn't surprising that he fell apart.

Zero arm, delt, or chest growth despite the massive weight gain. No wonder his bench sucks so much.

No, he's just carrying less fat. About 45lbs of it.

laziness

I am smoking a black right now. I will punish myself with deads tonight

Are you me?
I'm rolling right now kek

i can't help but notice the fucking numale face everywhere now

I feel what you're feeling

holy fuck
routine?

MUH POWERLIFTING

He's 27 on the left picture and 30 on the right, nothing with under 20.