Hopelessness

Veeky Forums I'm 19 years old and 5'11'', is there any hope for me?

kys

It's less common, but I actually gained 2 inches in height from 19-21 believe it or not, still a manlet though

read the sticky and start lifting you dumb faggot. what a waste of a thread

iqdb is the most useless image search, has LITERALLY never worked for me

Being 5'11 is bit your problem mate

Weight? do you look good in a dress manlet? what color is your panties? Im asking for a friend

*Not your problem

I was around 5'8 at 18 and am 5'10 at 21 so an inch is never out of the question.

132lbs, I don't think I'll turn into a trap tho

Have you been doing any kind of diet?

Just eating healthy really, plenty of lean meat, rice or pasta, and assorted vegetables. In the mornings I have a huge shake cosisting of a banana, yogurt, peanut butter, milk, and whey.

I attribute the majority of my height increase to posture improvement. I had a bad case of forward head and a curved upper back. Few months of deadlifting really helped with that.

Eat clean and lift heavy.

OwO send thigh pick desu

Oh, that may be one of the factors, my posture sucks

I've been eating pretty healthy, not lifting that heavy tho

Jesus christ bud I was 140 and a fucking skeleton. Eat

>18 years old
>5'9"
I'm not going to make it...

Welcome to the club user

i was 5'4" when i was 12 years old gained 10" in one summer and then an additional 2" from 18-21
its never to late user i believe in you you can grow those last 3 inches and leave the manletpit just keep eating your veggies and sleep plenty

Same for me, had to go through knowyourmeme where someone posted the full page in the comments, which then was easy to find through Google. Can't believe it took me that many years to track it down, was always fond of that image. It's a cute story, too, though nothing special.
/blog