Jeff Cavaliere

Literally the best youtuber out there. Super helpful.

He's also the head physical therapist for the new york mets.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JM9qGOsIfZc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=q5sNYB1Q6aM
youtu.be/wI8FNhKLnD0
youtu.be/5vjvzm82etQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Jeff pls go

ok

His last vid is weird, he's basically saying "don't do these 5 things I taught you in other videos or you'll be a dick in the gym".
It's like he's half admitting the meme status of his own workouts.

>5'7

You're right, he is. Once you get past his mega clickbait titles, he is the BEST out there.

Most likely natty too. Dude LIVES the style. He eats a god damn carrot cupcake as his yearly cheat meal on his birthday.

I got some REALLY fucking good exercises from him that I'd never seen anywhere else. The "cavaliere crossover" for upper chest is one I use every single workout

m.youtube.com/watch?v=JM9qGOsIfZc

so this is the natty limit

He looks like a sneaky butler and his videos are clickbait as fuck.

>Once you get past his mega clickbait titles, he is the BEST out there.
Pretty much this, yeah.

That's john turturro, you pleb shit

Some faggot gets on TRT, probably eats like shit then says his cheat meal is a carrot cupcake and idiots like you eat that shit right up.

agreed

I'm 31, and the older I get the more his advise is gold
check out his light weight delt fly routine, it's insane. I'm 1,93 for 90kgs and I can barely complete 10 full reps using 5kg dumbbells

nice projection

he looks absolutely twink, especially if he's 5ft 7
literally nobody who isn't juicing looks good

Great rebuttal

interesting repraisal

lol he's not natty, let me guess, you've been lifting for a year?

He sure as hell isn't natty, but he knows what he's talking about.

proof that lifting won't make you attractive

Bro he LIVES the lifestyle! Did you see his cheat meal? It was a fucking carrot cupcake. He probably eats broccoli and chicken ALL DAY. He's definitely all natural.

>>r/incel

He's just a pathetic little manlet trying to make up for his genetic handicap.

Why couldn't he be natty? I don't see any weird hypertrophy or absurd overall size about his physique, and he has put the years of work in that would be required for his mass. I always thought he was a good example of the "natty limit" for the results that are possible with years of work and low bodyfat.

say that to my face faggot and not online and see what happens

Jeff is breddy gud desu - he's friends with Alan Roberts and doesn't afraid of anything

Its very difficult for naturals to be that lean and have that much size, but even with genetic anomalies, considering that he is an older man his natty status is very questionable.

anons who can't do lmao1pl8 are the ones who claim he isn't natty.

The title reallyis clickbaity but the content is real stuff. Especially for those just starting out

(NoU)

Hi guys, this is Jeff Cavaliere, AthleanX.com. One of the biggest problems i have faced while training athletes, mostly pro baseball players, is that they train with progress not designed for their body, today I’m going to teach you one simple trick to determine which typo of exercise is good for you. I want you to stand on the frame of a doorway, just like this. Now, fix your posture and lift yourself with your tiptoes, lift yourself as much as you can. See, doorways are a standard height, so if your head touches the frame, it means you are a tall guy, at least 6 feet 1. If you can do this, stand on your tip toes and touch the frame, it means you are perfect for heavy lifting, deadlifts, squats, whatever. Now, what happens if you can’t reach the frame, if you are short guy, well, I’ll teach you a trick to fix that. Get one resistance elastic band and hang it from the door frame, since you can’t reach it, stand on a chair or a box. At this moment, place the elastic band around your neck and hang yourself until you die, there you go, an easy fix for your manlet problem, that way no one will ever say you are compensating.

I never understood that about his videos

Kek.

>antonio here from real men real style

kek

Saved

I always read this pasta in his voice

A challenger appears.

And then quickly disappears.

the fuck you want, powder?

long skull of peace

>sips
fucking revolting

like his hairline

why you talking shit?
he's pretty buff
he's making the best of his baldness.
he looks good overall.

the way your post
reads makes me ponder now
about new haikus

G O L D
O
L
D

What's up guys

he just likes contradicting himself
>"I think intermittent fasting isn't as widespread because suppliment companies can't monetize it"
>gives a whole host of ways companies monetise fad diets
>ends video with "for intermittent fasting I recommend taking my zero calorie Athelean X amino acids before every practice so you dont get fatigued!"

his click bait titles are awful. other than that he does have some good advice.

he always does these retarded poses for his vids

Alan Thrall is the best fitness youtuber if your goals are to really make progress and increase performance in your sport.

7 years

He gives good advice sometimes, but he got super buttmad when I once commented saying he's on TRT for sure, he even made a video where he whined about my comment for like 10 minutes.
Also he's friends with Bill Clinton which is suspect as fuck, probably a pedo.

link

>typo of exercise
Idk why but this sent my sides to orbit

>trusting someone who ALWAYS skips leg day
ever wonder why he wears those long pants in EVERY video? It's to hide his chicken legs

>mets
>health
yeah, im good. thanks tho

holy shit that was you that made him so mad? hahahahaha him and jesse ranted about you for like an hour before filming that I hope you know that hahahahahahaha

yet he has a wife, children, and a successful career. that's three things you'll never have faggot

no kids

Pls be true

how the hell does this guy stay this dry year round without depressed hormone levels if not drugs?

damn jeff, bit touchy about how ugly you are?

Same way I do it, you were depressed all the time before you looked this good, why should things be any different now.

Jeff. You should have ate that gummy bear you fucker.

He talks in videos about expecting twins. Did his wife miscarry?

>but he got super buttmad when I once commented saying he's on TRT for sure, he even made a video where he whined about my comment for like 10 minutes.
If that's true, then he's definitely on TRT

Jeff please

>I'm a lazy piece of shit and use the 'everyone better than me's on roids' fantasy to justify my lack of will power.

I think you mean bigger

He takes a whole load of supplements daily - he shows them all in one of his home videos, that's probably something to do with it

You forgot to include shilling for his AthleanX elastic bands. Yes, he actually sells those

His video on proper lateral raises are fucking game changers. This guy truly knows his shit.

Before lateral raises caused pain and I barely got pump, now the pump I get is insane and I can do them pain free.

I would say he is the best for fitness advice.

link?

Are they shit or something?

Just remeber that you need to keep your tumbs above the pinkie.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=q5sNYB1Q6aM

>Most likely natty too. Dude LIVES the style. He eats a god damn carrot cupcake as his yearly cheat meal on his birthday.

god damn. i could never live like that even if my familes life depended on it. How does he do it bros??

link

If you really think Jeff isn't natural then your body must look like total shit. Probably spergs from lgbt that think they know what they're talking about because they've lurked for a while but have no idea because they don't even lift

youtu.be/wI8FNhKLnD0
start of this video

his insta has pics of his kids

because he wants the physique more than he wants the sugar
my goal is to be accused of being on steroids
it's like being called a hackor in online games
it meansyou're beyond people's expectations

I just checked out his channel. This guy is absolutely incredible. Thanks for sharing.

I've been lifting for two years and look EXACTLY like him

How do you know they ranted for an hour? You personally know them?
And yeah it was my comment, he didn't show it in the video but he read it word for word and then went on a rant explaining why he's totally natty.
I'm pretty sure he's on TRT to be so ripped at his age.

Nice job posting a picture

>don't do tried and true exercises
>do these hyper specific modified exercises designed for use on a specific cable machine I own that your gym probably doesn't have
Wow, many tips, much useful!

what video?

Scott Herman just did a video on scams and how lifters fall for bait like this because we WANT to believe it when we hear things like that. Our desire for gains makes us gullible, the same way anyone else tends to believe things they want to hear.

That's a weird way to spell Candito.

He literally advocates for tried and true exercises, he just provides alternatives and modifications to target specific muscles or work around injuries.

>doesn't make 3 videos on how to squat every month
WOW HE ADVOCATES PEOPLE DON'T SQUAT, WHAT A SHAM

Jeff doesnt really have any real competition. Hes that great. I like Scoobert too though

The next time I workout in his filming studio with his equipment, I'll be sure to put those tips to use.

His tip about thumbs above pinkies for lateral raises and hands above elbows for face pulls are good. That's pretty much it. Everything else, he contradicts himself way too much. You can find long winded "scientific" explanations on his channel for the absolute best incline press angle where he argues for multiple different angles in different videos that shit on each other. It's insane.

youtu.be/5vjvzm82etQ
>back squats are bad for 95% of people
>you should do some leg isolation exercises instead, like kettle bell squats
Fucking defend this.

Squatting is best for quads confirmed

He's alright. He's also like the only bodybuilding youtube personality not on roids, so his advice probably stands more ground than some other faggot roided out of his mind trying to teach me "proper routine".