>Boogie will never lose the wei-

kek

PAY

>it took 20 years
>he had to get surgery

He's still a failure

Dude's 5'9. Call me back when he weighs under 190.

He's more machine than man, now.

>still is a manchild

What the fuck??? He weighed 600 lbs at 5'9"? I thought he was like 6'4" or some shit.

>those question marks
You have to go back.

He's lost more weight than you, asshole.

>Veeky Forums - I hate fat people, they should just stop eating so much and lose weight any way they can
>Boogie gets surgery and starts losing weight.
>Veeky Forums - Not like that

FOR

stop spending all your time online discussing things with 16-18 year old boys.

Kek

Boogie pisses me off. You can tell he has Chad tier facial astetics(behind all his face fat) and a naturally broad frame, but he squandered it by stuffing his face full of mayo and not working out. Also his wife/girlfriend is ugly af. Waste of good genetics.

People hate boogie because he's been self-pitying and spouting excuses for almost a decade. At his size, he could've lost weight eating thousands of calories a day. He didn't because he has no willpower whatsoever.

If he got surgery from the get-go, no one would give a shit. Make dozens of videos flip-flopping from optimism to hopelessness and of course you're gonna get on people's fucking nerves.

>you can tell he has Chad tier facial astetics
Booger pls go

He cheated, but combine an addiction to food, with his job which is literally sitting in front of a computer all day, with his horrible genetics. He needed it.

>implying this is a merit of success

shiggy

>addiction to Food
eat less
>his job
make fewer videos, it's not as if he struggles financially
>horrible genetics
go back to fucking tumblr

you're almost as good at making excuses as the real thing

>Genetics

You're right except for the make less videos things. To be fair to Youtube creators in general you gotta pump shit out factory style to earn the same living you did before the ads were changed