I HATE BEING A GROWER WHENEVER IM IN THE SHOWERS ALL THE OTHER GUYS HAVE BIGGER DICKS THAN ME...

I HATE BEING A GROWER WHENEVER IM IN THE SHOWERS ALL THE OTHER GUYS HAVE BIGGER DICKS THAN ME REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

why are you looking at their dicks?

is jelqing a meme or does it actually work?

Why do you give a shit about what other guys think about your dick? Unless you're gay - in which case say something like "I've never had any complaints;) "

it'll break your dick

>tfw 5" softie and grower

So walk into the shower with a stark erection and show them who’s boss. You are a grower, right?

>tfw 9 inches soft but only 8.5 inches hard

>tfw dicklet forever

The only time its worth to spend your energy thinking about other dicks is if it makes you aroused.

Same here.
How much does yours grow to? Mine grows to between 6.5-7

>fucked a trap
>her feminine penks was slightly bigger than mine
welp

stop looking at their dicks you flaming homo

Tfw barely 5x5
Dickinson size doesn't matter right???

5->7 isn't a grower

It honestly doesn’t
>t. 5.5 who fucks a new tinder slut every week and they always want to meet again, had 3 long term relationships, made plenty of girls cum etc etc
Sex is mostly a mental thing. You need to learn to pull the right strings at the right time

Btw by no means I’m not saying dick isn’t important. But it’s not as important as you think. I used to obsess about my benis all the time as a teen, looked at jelqing and shit, was literally depressed and thought i had no chance in life. At 30 now it’s fucking hilarious to me. I’m 6’0 and 5 inches. I would add 1 inch to my height over 2 inches to my dick any day.

Thanks user...

Then why don't you grow in the shower and show them who's boss

The guys who have been in the shower longer than you have adjusted to the temperature so their dicks hang lower.
You ever notice that your flaccid size is much better when it's hot out?
Though the same happens with your balls, and like saint Piano said, your dick should hang lower than your balls.

That's not a grower unless you are getting insane girth.

kek thats a show-er u fag. bait taken

You can get surgery for that.

What would class as a grower

How? Expln urself

Covetly rub ur penis b4 showering, its nbd brah

The only solution is to go into the shower with a raging stiffy my man

>30yo, 6'0 and 5 inches
Literally me, senpai

>be me
>grower
>2" flaccid
>maybe 5.5" erect on a good day