Totally natural bro, 100% natty I swear!

>totally natural bro, 100% natty I swear!

Define what is natty.

Lol pussy can only curl 20 lbs. That's actually so pathetic.

fuckkk. Chris pretty much has my goal bod

Time to hop on the juice

it's says metric system you dumb american fuck

Dam, that bicep is bigger than my head.

>just be yourself bro

Protip: when you're literally injecting substances in your bloodstream with a syring, you're NOT natty.

he eats onions all they btw

How tf his delt is popping like that?
How big are his arms?

Any steroids or suplimemts help getting better at improv? Watching him riff in Thor 3 and Cunt Ghostbusters was unbearable.

protip: you aren't actually injecting them into your bloodstream, you are injecting them into your muscle, which then slowly makes its way into the blood. it's an important distinction, don't hit a vein with roids lol

not him but still, with that arm he better be doing 5x100 curls with 20kg

does only 44 pound dumbbells. Is the biggest sign someone not natty they huge and only messing around with baby weights?

>he doesn't want his roids rushed to his heart for instant gainz
come on bro, dyel tier

steroid you retard

why would anyone watch cunt ghostbusters...

People on this board have absolutely no clue about steroids or who is on them.
>anyone bigger than me is on steroids
>anyone leaner than me is on steroids
>anyone stronger than me is on steroids

There are people who are on steroids who look like shit and are smaller than natural people.

I get accused of steroids on this board regularly but hardly ever in person. I work in a gym and can point out half a dozen dudes on shit that look like they are natural and a couple of dudes who are 100% natty but blow everyone else out of the water.

Am I naive if I think this CAN actually be achieved natty, even if this guy took the shortcut?

congrats dude you really know how to state the obvious

Come on man, that dude 100% is not natural. Yeah steroids accusations get way over blown, but pick your battles.

If I had to make an educated guess Id say Im bigger than 90% of Veeky Forums but probably only average strength, natty.

Probably more to do with how you train

>photographers only take pictures of people doing their 1RM

that looks too big for most guys to be natty. Maybe if you have godly genetics, but even then I doubt it is

Yeah obviously. His delts and arms look bodybuilder tier huge

>I work in a gym and can point out half a dozen dudes on shit that look like they are natural and a couple of dudes who are 100% natty but blow everyone else out of the water.

Hell yeah bro all you need for a physique like this is hard work, dedication, and maybe a protein shake now and then. Steroids don't even make that much of a difference.

Armchair endocrinologists. Armchair endocrinologists everywhere.

I see ectomorph lanklets are at it again.

>Mom told me if he can do it so can I

He is also 6'5" did he use juice for that to ?

A photoshopped picture of jeff seid you sure fuckin showed me guy

What if I take something by pill or inhaled form?

What the fuck? I swear the last time I saw that pic the dumbbells were 40lbs each.