Rejection stories

> be me
>18 beta fag king of skelly manlets 6' 130lbs
> Cute girl and my female best friend talk about me
> mention how she would date me if I put on some muscle , but now she can't because i'm too skinny
> mfw i didn't even ask her out
> be me , 21 , 6ft1 , 176 lbs
> same cute girl talks to me, ends up asking me out
> say no.
She's legit an 8 but I can't date someone who likes me just because of muscles
How were you rejected or how did you reject someone?

That's stupid. You won't date girls with standards?

The whole "she has to like me for me," thing is some seriously misguided romantic bullshit. You in fact are your muscles, your wallet, your job, whatever. I mean, don't you like yourself more with muscles?

>get rejected because of reason
>put in hard work and dedication to fix said reason
>get benefits of fixing the reason
>refuse benefits

why the fuck did you even bother? fucking retarded mentality

Good for you and a wise decision. You don't want to be a degenerate. /pol/ is proud.

This kind of girls are with you as long as you are healthy and wealthy, they don't deserve our time.
Keep on being a faggot,faggot.

>you are not your job
>you are not the kind of car you drive
>you are not the contents of your wallet
>you are not your fucking khakis

People have preferences, get over it. You probably signaled that you don't care for yourself. Pic related.

/pol/ is only proud of that retard if one or more non-white skin colors are involved. You probably meant to type /r9k/.

white people see make the difference between eros and amor, you will literally never see this with other ethnicities

love is white abstraction

depthlets

>be me
>just experienced my first gains
>full of confidence
>cute girl at uni asks me out for coffee
>"no thanks I don't drink caffeine"
>brain catches up to the fact she asked me out
>"gotta go, see ya"
>walk away at fast enough to be running
Shared classes with her for the rest of that year and the following.

you must not be an oldfag on /pol/. It used to be all about stoicism.

She probably likes you not only because of your muscles, the reason why she didn't want to date you before was because you were lacking muscles, but that doesn't mean she would date every masculine man, think about it, now that you have muscles, she sees you as a perfect man for her, I don't know why, but the reasons are that you got fit + many others that you don't know.

just because someone looks like shit, doesn't mean that they have shitty personalities, just different values and motyvations
>using anime as an argument

What standards? It sounds like she'll jump at the next guy with bigger muscles than OP the first chance she gets

I understand that she has preferences, we all do.
You don't reject someone who doesn't ask you out and expect him to accept you when he tries to improve himself.
Also , the reason why I gained weight is because i stopped doing professionnal martial arts ( black belt, country champ) ,and wanted to try some other sport, nothing to do with her.

>be me chad-ish
>chatting up a girl
>chad-er guy enters the room
>girl visibly likes the guy more because he's chad-er

Rules of nature.

I didn't see it that way, do you think I should give her a chance?

>date
>have fun
>end things if you don't want to get serious

???

>girl asks me to drink wine over at her place
>”sorry I don’t drink”

Not my proudest moment

I know it's fake, but it still pissed me off. Good story OP.

>invited to drink wine and decline
>she has to return her VHS of The Notebook back to Blockbuster
>she watched it anyway, crying about her problems alone
>she didn't even rewind it before returning it

To be honest it's not

Good for you , and fuck her for trying to interfere with your gains.

Be proud. Drinking kills gains. If a girl drinks she is probably degenerate anyway.

To be fair she came over the next day and we cuddled for about an hour. After that she’s been avoiding me.

there was a this little slut when i was 17 and i was trying super hard to get this other gorgeous big titty chick to be my gf who was 16 and the slut was 15, in my state it is legal for 15 and 17 year olds to bang.
>i was close to sealing the deal with 16 year old beauty, friends invite 15 year old slut over with her slut asian friend and slut redhead friend. we all drink and laff all night.
>i am being very charismatic and gregarious because testosterone is starting to come online and i am confident im getting big titty gf. girls are gravitating towards me, im not used to this.
> laffing at my jokes and being flirtatious. slut keeps putting her hand on my leg and making fuck-me eyes at me.
>they’re all friends with my big titty prospect and gossip a lot, she’s a good girl and values purity and loyalty so if i fuck up its over.
>15 year old is now trying to suck my dick in front of friends who are failing with two other girls hard, girl actually makes fun of my friend for trying to rape her unsuccessfully and says he has small benis (he does).
>finally asian and 15 year old (i am 17 member) ask me to take them outside so they can discretely smoke cigs
>take them out. both asian and 15 year old want to suck my dick right there behind apartment building
>i say no because desparately want to keep prospect around and do not want to be known as guy who took advantage of nearly alcohol poisoned 15 year olds
>two of my friends had been accused of sexual assault in exact same situation
>say no, they act like im just kidding and keep pushing
>i get them to stop once asian chick starts puking 30 seconds after i rebuff them
>entire night devolves into taking care of asian slut

>be me, insecure skellington
>make a female friend 1st year at uni
>diabetic, fatty and insecure nerd
>some time later she indirectly admits she likes "someone close" in front of other friends, but she's not doing a move because she believes she has a childish mentality (she does)
>think that if it's me she should do something about it herself, I'm keeping her as a friend since I like her company
>ff 3 years, a psycho bitch and a failed confession to another friend later
>still friends with said girl
>getting Veeky Forums
>hit it with current gf
>friend starts getting distant
>day of her birthday
>been planning to throw surprise party with friends but canceled because exams
>dealing with drunk gf all day
>before I have the chance to call her at night to wish her happy birthday, I get a message to never talk to her again
>remember how she was probably in love with me
>tell gf and she gets furious (understandably)
>next day she confirms that she's in love with me
>tell her she had her chance for fucking years and confesses now that I actually have a gf and am happy
>tell her I don't want to be friends anymore
>have been avoiding each other until this very day and will continue to do so indefinitely

>before I have the chance to call her at night to wish her happy birthday, I get a message to never talk to her again
From who? Fat friend? Gf? Crazy stalker?

Heh never been rejected by a girl
because i never attempted to get one

Good luck on your first rejection bro !

>girl likes
>say no
>girl no interest
>go away
>feel sad

why?

she came over to get fucked and you just cuddle wit her, gee i wonder why she's avoiding you

>6feet
>130lbs
What the fuck man? It wasn't that you didnt have muscle, you were fucking severely underweight. You probably looked auschwitz mode. She was probably just thinking "Man, I bet he would look cute if it weren't for the fact that he looks like he's at death's door"

Resentful bullshit, a winner would have railed her

As I mentionned above, competitive martial arts fighter, categories by weight.

>be me
>sixth grade
>gym class
>sitting near crush
>boy picking on her throws her shoe across the gym
>gallantly, I retrieve it for her
>her words have haunted me for the last 18 years
"user, I think you're really nice, but I think you're really ugly"
>stunned
>confidence shaken
I'm 30, married, have kids and i still think about this moment every once in a while

I’m not a that kind of guy desu. I would have needed at least one more date because I didn’t know her that well.

Besides I have a class with her next semester anyway. Hopefully I can repair the damage because she is a cool person.

I really hope this is fake

physical attraction is important in relationships user

>You don't reject someone who doesn't ask you out and expect him to accept you when he tries to improve himself.
You can't reject someone who never asked you out though. All she did was talk about you with a friend. That's a perfectly normal thing. You never played fuck/marry/kill or just talked about the girls in your class when you were younger?

The fact that she said she was interested at all and then later actually followed up with that interest when you actually gained the muscle only tells me she is genuinely interested. You're acting as though you asked her out in the past and she laughed at you and said "Maybe if you had some muscles you fucking skelly!" and now that you have them she's begging for a 2nd chance. When in reality she simply mentioned in private that she thought you would look better with muscles and now that you have them she's following through and actually showing interest to your face.

>be me
>been lifting for a year think im DYEL but others think im Veeky Forums
>still a virgin at 18
>pounce on some pussy 6/10 at my first college party
>start fucking her every day
>she wants to start dating so I do
>after a few months I break it up because I can't stop thinking about oneitis that I held hands with once.

Can we also share stories where we reject girls because of autismo

>head to a good friend of mine's party in his garden
>two girls are seated on a tree trunk, sharing a dish
>it's a big tree trunk and there's no where left to sit down (party still in it's early fase) so assert myself on that tree trunk
>girl sees this as a sign of interest and becomes talkative and genuinly interested
>regular convo but bleeds out after 2 mins because I can't hold out any longer

>see her again a couple of days later, in the middle of the night, on the terrace of a bar
>kinda ignore her, she's standing at another table
>finally builds up enough confidence and approaches me
>'hey, user, do you remember my name?'
>y-yeah
>sperg out massively, in a way it looks I brutally rejected her

Share all the stories you want to share user , we're here for the feels

explain pls

Alright then.

>out early with a buddy
>meet 3 girls
>talking goes well. Hyped up after a few beers
>talk about a party that's kicking off that same night but none of us knows where the exact location is at
>girl 1 leaves to go get a friend of hers
>'bye user, maybe give me your number in case you don't find your way to the party'
>'nah it's okay I'll manage'
>startles
>'okay bye'
>other girl I was talking too says she was hitting on me

>night out with one of my best mates
>drinking, dancing, having a good time
>5.30am, sun is rising
>go outside to chill a little bit
>all of a sudden a girl approaches me
>'hey what's up'
>'huh'
>'don't remember me?'
>'n-no not really'
>'oh wow we had such a deep conversation inside the bar'
>'w-what?'
>'yeah we talked for like two hours. That was you right?'
>'Uhm no I don't think so'
>keeps persisting we talked to each other inside
>eventually leaves
>couple of drunk lads that were also standing on the sidewalk tell me I'm a moron and that she obviously wanted to go home with me

>approach pretty girl on the street
>we talk and tease each other. Tell her I want to see her naked and she giggles like a little girl
>All fun n shit
>have a couple of dates where she's always giving me those big fuck-me eyes, touches me constantly and giggles at my jokes
>become obsessed with her because she's elegant and beautiful and smart and says the funniest stuff.
>think she actually likes me
>get sexual but she refuses to kiss me. OK?!
>give her a call a few weeks later and she frames it as if I'm desperate to see her
>literally tells me I couldn't hurt her even if I wanted to
>realize that she learned to do all those things from a young age and perfected them and that I was just something to do on a boring afternoon
>delete her number and go nc

Still feel like shit for actually thinking someone like her could love me back

Welp, I tried my luck at love and it never goes well. I guess I shouldn't ever expect a girl to love me back. Just having vapid, meaningless sex is alot easier.

Iktf
>in middle school
>be very fat and ugly
>was also funny and high in the dominance hierarchy despite this, basically everyone always laughs at my jokes and respects me for my attitude coz I didn't give a shit
>one day a girl i liked said: it would be so good to be together if you weren't so fat

I'm a 24 yo kissless virgin but fit now and still remember this often.

people like that fucking exist?

>be me
>went on a schooltrip to berlin in germany
>one night we went to this townfair and suddenly this chick from my school comes up and says she likes me.
>feelsgood.jpg
>start talking and getting her number
>when we get back to school the next week, we start texting and go on two dates
>both dates go pretty well
>both dates ends with a goodbye hug that she initiated, cuz i always sperged out

The autism really hits hard in the part.

>she invites to bowl with her friends who i have never met
>ohshitheretheanxietykicksin.omg
>say "sure", keeping my spirits high
>go to the bowling building
>meet the friends there
>start bowling and being really silent cuz i don't know these people
>literally didn't talk to anyone except to one guy for 10 secs
>sometimes catch eyes with the berlin chick and give awkward smiles
>godplzkillme.jpeg
>fast forward two hours later of bowling and not talking
>one of her friends walk over to me
>"hey can i talk to you"
>"yeah sure" i reply
>"great, hey listen i don't want to be rude, but you just gotta be more social"
>you just gotta be more social
>go home
>get text saying from berlin chick: "yeah sorry it's not gonna work out"

Just be more social, those words still haunt to this day. But atleast not hugless am i r-r-right

fuck normies, you just might be an introvert, like me, i don't talk about bullshit, i usually only talk when talken to because i don't feel like starting conversations.
obviously this doesn't workout too great with girls but i don't care about girls, it's all about my goal body and them mind gains boi.

>assert myself on that tree trunk
what the fuck did that tree ever do to you, you sick son of a bitch?

'Confidentally claim a place on that tree trunk'

You haven't evolved yet user. I too was autistic like that until it morphed into being quiet but then saying dumb shit that people laugh at.

Don't know if this counts as rejection but here it is anyway.
>Be me
>At work
>Busy server
>A couple of months back
>Semi new girl asks me "user you look so serious all the time. Do you have any feelings are you able to feel emotions?"
>Look at her a bit bewildered and say "yeah"
>She didn't say it in a playful or bantery way she was genuinely asking as if though that was possible
>I know I look expressionless most of the time but still thought it was a silly question to ask
>Shrug it off
>Decide to make an effort to be more friendly and less sullen
>I'm bad at conversation but I try anyway
>Ask her how her week was every time I see her
>I only work weekends
>Ask her question about her life outside of work
>Tell her she's pretty once
>Not even interested in her just thought it'd be a nice thing to say
>Do this for several weeks
>Notice she never asks questions about my life outside work
>I'm always the one asking
>Notice she starts conversations with other co-workers but never me
>Whatever
>Decide to talk to her less
>Do this for past few weeks
>Skip last week
>She comes up to me and asks how's my day going.
>Engage in brief conversation
>Tell her Saturdays are the only days I look forward to because it's the only day I have time to hangout with my friends after work.
>"You have friends?! because you don't look like the type to have any friends."
>Again, not playful or bantery
>The way she said it.
>The way she looked at me
>I know I still look like an autist but that really hurt my feelings.
>Pretend to laugh it off and tell her it's just the workload that makes me look depressed.
>mfw

I've been working at that restraunt for the past four years and have always gotten along well with the customers and my co-workers so I know I'm not a complete sperg. Don't know what is her problem tho.

DELET

Kek, you posted the same in another thread on a different board, right?

Don't beat yourself up about it. I had the same situation (also with a latina btw).

My best bet would be to show more drive and positivity, less depression and autism. Maybe insult her back?

lol I did but talking about it with you guys makes me feel better.

oh, follow up. I did wanted to lash out at her but I have a reputation there as being a nice easy going guy so I don't know how that would play out.

Literally me. Shit, I really like that girl, she's a qt and an angel. I might want to marry her.

Lashing out would be a bit harsh but some light insults under the belt, like she did with you, should be the way. Put that bitch back in her place.

But now that you have muscles, how can you tell that a girl isn't just interested in your looks?

I'm not that guy but think about it like this: give her a chance but have the mentality that she should impress you and not the other way around. If she gets how shallow she has been she is worth it, if not then it won't work out anyway.

I want to do this with my oneitis and then hate myself forever.

>at a party
>girl comes up to me
>hey you wanna come outside and smoke
>nah i don't smoke, but i'll come with you if you want some company
>it's okay
>she walks away and smokes with some girl
Never gonna put a cancerstick in my mouth for some girl but still, it kinda hurt

>I've been working at that restraunt for the past four years
You are working in a 5/5 restaurant if this is the first cunt you have come across. It's all her. If you have had no problems for 4 years in a restaurant then people there like you.

98% of restaurant workers are natural cunts. That remaining 2% where you work.

Honestly this. At least give yourself the chance to fuck her. You'll see her for who she is, and might even learn to hate her. But rejecting her cause hurr durr she wanted a better version of me is fucking stupid. Even YOU wanted a better you. I swear autismo, you are petty and need to do some self reflection!

>falling for the troll

She wanted one of your smokes not your company. Wouldn't take it as an insult just realize all trashy people want something for free.

It's not high end. It's an Ihop in a ghetto part of town but I guess you're right.

Back in high school there was a girl like this that I worked with. She teased me all the time. Turns out I'm into that. Why.

>God I would totally date you if you weren't my cousin

I've never felt more BTFO

Guess that's one way to look at it.
If cigarettes weren't such fucking health hazards I would smoke all the time. Shame they're probably one of the worst things you can do to yourself.

I guess this was kinda different because it was kinda bantery. Or maybe it wasn't.

My mom once said that she'd be into me if she was younger and I wasn't her son. That was fucking weird

>be very fat and ugly
>was also funny and high in the dominance hierarchy despite this, basically everyone always laughs at my jokes and respects me for my attitude
oh fuck are you me user? I was like the most popular kid in the school because I'm funny as fuck ... still a virign now tho.

The same thing happened to me except I'm a smoker and actually went out. Guess what happened? I gave them both smokes and lit one up myself. The girl who asked me turned her back to me and talked to her friend, ignoring me while i stand there awkwardly with a durry in my mouth.

desu I'd often wish for a reason to get away from the party, it's too loud and triggers my autism
when people ask why I'm outside saying I needed a smoke sounds less retarded than "needing some air"

Also thought about doing that but I'll only be working there until December 17th. So is it even worth it?
Tbh I'm kind of scared of girls because of how good they are at spreading gossip and rumors and if I just start making comments about her. I'm sure she'll use it as an excuse to make me look like a dick to the rest of my co-workers.
This week I just ignored and avoided her and I guess she kind of knew I was done with her shit by the way she acted around me.

This

Being an introvert isn’t an excuse to be autistic. I’m heavily introverted and I’ve gotten a lot better over the past few years through practice. If you can lift weights you can become more social

She sounds like a jerk

>high in the dominance hierarchy

in middleschool.

kek.

15 years ago I had to change school in because my parents moved.
One of the cool kids asked me what CDs I had and I told him I don't need CDs because I have Napster.
And that's how started the 6 most shitty years of my life.
I hope that piece of shit is out there somewhere, stuck in a dead end low level job. Definitely didn't graduate at least

What martial arts? Sounds like bullshit. You were way too underweight

> be me 23 7/10
> been chatting with an acquaintance's older sister for a couple of weeks
>9/10
> met her at a gym, where she came up to me and told me she knew who I was, but that she was surprised by how strong I was
> always flirting with me
> one day I meet her at the park, surprised to see her
> start talking to her, I like her, flirt back
> make jokes, she laffs, play with her dog, have a good time
> get a text from best friends
> where you at? wanna join in on a game of soccer?
> really want to go and see my friends now
> thinking about an excuse to leave, but I do want to hang out with her later
> she looks at me and actually asks me to be her boyfriend
> startled
> fuck yes this is happening
> ...
> ...
> "wtf no"
> run off to play soccer
> realise what I did
> cry myself to sleep
> have wet dreams about her for a week
> never heard from her again

yeah, knowing that she breaks people's heart as a cynical hobby is like looking into the dark abyss but at the same time you can't help but be charmed. I only thought women like this exist in songs and movies but well, they roam the streets of your city too.

Begone thots

You did the right thing user

it's not the muscles that makes her want you

(subconsciously) it's your ability and determination to get something you want done
which is attractive to females

same reason that money, fame, status are all stereotype chick magnets. it doesnt (usually) come automatically

they do

I'm not bitter

>this severe autism at fucking 23
dude

>walking to a club with friends
>about three years ago
>one girl is holding onto my arm
>she's talking, half the time I just smile and nod because autism
>"hey user, want a sip of whiskey?"
>I agree and take a sip
>gag immediately, choke and start coughing
>she laughs and walks away

learn to type a story

>just be more social
>just be more social
>jUsT bE mOrE sOcIaL
>YOU JUST GOTTA BE MORE SOCIAL

i fucked up so many good potential relationships and decent girls because of how hard it is for me to even be talkative. i literally need drugs to come out of my shell

i'm sorry you also experience this man

> be me during high school
> on the football team during junior year
> after a game we won, I walk over to a cheerleader I’ve liked since jr high
> hand her an original handwritten poem
> she looks at me as if I’m a dying kid from the make a wish foundation.
> “awe thanks user”
> Mission success
> Fast forward the following Monday
> Teammates start roasting me
> Turns out she read the poem to all the cheerleaders and some of my teammates after the game at a restaurant.
> mfw when all my friends are mocking me
> “You’re so beautiful with your Laura Croft hair”
> Become the laughing stock for the next couple of days
I made a goddamn video game reference in my poem.
I WROTE A GODDAMN POEM.
3 years later and I still feel the cringe.

Deserves you right for having anime pictures saved on your pc.

> she looks at me and actually asks me to be her boyfriend

What

Aww buddy
It's a fun memory when you're older, and a good story. Don't be embarassed about it, shit's cute.

My mom tells me this all the time