>Weight
>Height
>Lifting period

Post your stats to see how you compare to others, discuss diet/routine

I'll start
>192lbs
>5'11
>8 months

Should I do OHP and Bench on the same day?

>6'1
>200lbs
13 months

3 months into lifting

3 months? holy shit what's your weight?

>6'1
>160lbs
>2yrs

First time ever going to the gym

Am I gonna make it

Why can't I make my bench go up, Veeky Forums?

Also, forgot stats.
>175
>6'0"
>17 months

who here /chad/

You may not like it but this is what intermediate performance looks like

>skipping leg day

Ha

>8 months
>asking this

5'7 167 lbs
Currently at 1.1/1.5/2.5/3.5 for reps

This is 4.5 months on GSLP bulking

I've hit a nasty wall on my bench and squat. Any tips anons? Have I gotten everything out of GSLP I can get? I've stalled for about 2 weeks on both

Are you me

Also
Height/weight?
How long u been liftin?

oh shit nice mirin, you prob know more than I do on how to increase bench but have you tried deloading or switching to new chest exercise like from standard bench to incline?

also
5ft 11
80kg
15 months lifting

here

Thx

Yeah youre me

Hi, me. GET A JOB!

i mean you look fine, looks about right...strength and good form/experience in lifting =/= aesthetics

fuck you really are me

>tab humor in 2017
mirin lifts thou, weight?

Post bod pls, am 5'7 manlet too

I'll post when I get home, currently about to bench 1pl8 for volume maybe they'll help. Give me about 2 hours user

Thanks.
I've been lifting for 6 weeks now. 5'7 135 bench 85 squat/dead 95. Curious to see how
i could look in time.

>6'2.5''
>203lbs
>12 months lifting

6ft
11 months
feels symmetric

>5'10
>165
>10 months
>tweaked mah shoulder reeeee

Sorry for the crappy pics, Android phone. Mind you I'm a little over halfway through a bulking phase so I look crappy rn.

thicc

T-thank you user

6'
250 lbs
25 yrs (last 5 with the help of TREN)

Try adding in light ohp on bench days and light bench on ohp days and tell us how it goes.

Literally just add more pullups and chinups and your aesthetics will be sorted.

182cm
77kg
3 months

>186lbs
>6'1
>13 months consistently

>177 lbs
>5'9
>2 years inconsistently

> 5’11
> 199
> 5 years

5' 10"
197 lbs

4 months being serious I guess since I decided t go on gear.

>roiding for this

185 lb
6'0
10% bf
1.5 months lifting

>gear
>that
lmaoo

>5'8"
>169lb
>1.5 months
>9-10%BF
Been training consistently 6 days a weak, eating 2000kcal.

Adding to this

youre either not eating enough
or doing shit for volume
either way quit fucking slacking around, im natty and my arms are way fucking bigger

Program? Weight? Height? Diet?

I'm seriously not bullshitting. I've always just been really naturally strong. All the training I've done has been in the 1-6 rep range. Trying to push for more weight.
Been doing an "Arnold Split". A three day split repeated twice with one rest day.

>gear for this
Reminder to be 18 b4 posting

5'9"
175lbs
Four years on and off with some extended breaks throughout

5'11"
170 lbs
just under 2 months

holy shit almost 2/3/4/5 how does it feel to walk on water

6'0
250lbs (Fat and ashamed, but down 30 pounds since i started)
4 months in a few days

>69kg
>183cm
>none
Yes hello, I'm a DYEL, just fucking kill me now

get the fuck on it then plebian

what's stopping you?

I meant from lifting not killing yourself

205lbs
6'
18 months

You look a lot like me, lol

>nobody showing head gainz

>5'9"
>168 lb
>Mfw I started a week ago

Is strgraphs no longer functional? Anything good to replace it?

>197 lbs
>6'3"
>3 years

>5'11"
>170 lb (cutting)
>have been on-and-off forever, was able to squat 2pl8 earlier this year but fucked off for too long. Restarted back in September.

(you) gotta eat more my guy, also bench more often

5'5

>mcdonalds man
post body pls

>232 (fatty trying to cut)
>5'10
>3 months

>tfw no more pink

Keep at it, consistency is key!

Been lifting for almost a year, kind of slacked off at increasing my lifts during the fall but been going ham since.

6'
19 years old
7 months

here's a tip, stop cutting and actually maybe you'll actually make some gains. cutting/bulking is a meme just lift heavy & eat food

What do you squat you filthy liar

>novice
>6'185
>10% bf
yea something's not adding up here bud

i maxed out at 325 the other day, typically i work with 275 for sets of 4-5. i can't squat lmao3pl8 for more than 2 reps

>190
>6'2
>2,5 year

96kg
1.87m
Over 1/2/2/3 for reps
Around 15% bf
Done a lot of fucking around now in 8th week of madcow with some dips,curls and pull ups

I weigh less than you and squat more and I got 1 tier color less than you

Post pics

replace bench with incline bench and squat with front squat, then do GSLP progression on them until you've squeezed your gains out of them, then switch back to squat and bench. You should have increased your ceiling a bit, but you're probably nearing the end of your ability to make gains on an LP and it's time to look for an intermediate program.

5'8
130lb
3-4 months

Something doesnt seem right here x)

>10% bf

Post body. I can't readily believe that you became proficient level in just over a month, with that bf%. Also, what do you do as a job? Are you in manual labour or something? Explain yourself.

do SS god dammit

182cm, 102KG (225LB), 20
Programming is 3 day split
Day 1: legs + rear and Lateral delt
Day 2: chest + arms
Day 3: shoulders + back
Day 4: rest (cardio + biceps)
Repeat
I alternate between going heavy and don't 5x5 on main lifts and volume split where i do 10x10. Main lifts are back squats, bench (5x5 i use dbs, 10x10 i use the bb), and OHP. I keep the heavy DL the same for 1x5 on both days. Accessories are also kept the same, except leg press which i up to 3x10 on volume days.
Legs: squats, leg press, hip thrusts, leg curls/extension superset. I also do side leg raise w/ bands before squats. And then 2 sets of facepulls and lateral raises each
Chest/arms: warmup with Triceps pulldown and a quick 20 reps with ez curl bar, bench press, flies trisetted with bicep curls and hammer curls, 1x8 incline, db
tricep overhead extension, 21s, dips
Shoulders/back: hit dl first then RDLs/leg raises superset, Pendlay rows/back extension superset, cg seated cable rows, lat pd, rear delt fly, OHP, Facepull, Lateral raises, rack pulls above the knee.
Rest: elliptical 20 min, cycling 10 min and then 4 sets of random bicep curls chucked in.

Workouts take 1.5 to 2 hours, you have to sleep a lot, eat a lot and drink a lot of water. I drink 3L of water during my workout pretty much every day.

Forgot i do calves on my leg press warm up sets and do a few wrist curls on biceps days

apparently im a strong ass motherfucker legwise

You would make a good fighter

about what you'd expect i guess

as in legit or memewise?

Been playing football for a good 6 years (the amerifat edition) but been looking for something new for uni.

90kg bw and 4 years natty lifting
>Dat disproportionate back

pulled 3 plate for the first time, which is twice my bodyweight too so that was nice. Hadnt deadlifted heavy for like a month and no squats either because knee pain but just thought fuck it today and it felt pretty dam good

>5'9
>75kg
>2 years

I think Pendlay row numbers are fucked cause I get the same thing. Maybe they assume stricter form because I don't really trouble myself with that

186lbs (up from 178lbs), 5"10, been lifting for about 11 weeks (since 13th September.

I never trained for strength before so I don't know

> 6'0"
> 188
> About 6 months

Feelsbad

Forgot to link image like tard

Will do user, thank you

6'2, 189lbs, 4.5months lifting