Which butt is fittest?

Right

neither

If I HAD to pick then right. But they both got twig arms either way

Out of attention to detail, I'd assume the more """Veeky Forums""" one to be on cammy
The gluteus height his further up, and there's less sag, but women have more fat on their hinds than men, which can really skew any visual representation
Peach has more sag and adding either the tightness of the stockings or her bodyfat percentage of the thighs, she's either less fit and more fat, or just has more fat
I'd need to feel them to have a better grasp of their fitness, as I'm a hands-on kind of guy

This looks like the same girl. It looks slightly perkier on the left but I think that's because she's wearing taller heels. Not very fit looking, as fit implies some muscle tone

they both have a good butt / thigh -- not-fat-arms ratio so whichever one wanted me desu

Right slightly better but the shit on arm makes her 3rd world fodder.

Here are more pics of right girl

God just look at how frail and skinny she is. If she left the con wearing that at night she better have her head on a swivel in that parking lot. It'd be so easy, even though I love a little fight

she's good roommate-to-fuck-occasionally material because I'm sure she needs a patron for her beta-soul-crushing lifestyle

I would give anything to ejaculate inside either one of them (unprotected, of course) buuut.... gun to my head, I would ejaculate inside the right one (unprotected, of course) first.

neither are "fit" as in i doubt either of them exercise.

That's just what women look like when they are not hamplanets.

Left one is wearing pantyhose. Not fair.

>he thinks that she would room with him or doesn’t have a sea of pet betas and also chads to pick from
it doesn’t matter if she’s a nerd at all dude. the rules do not apply to attractive women. even when women are in charge they don’t apply

you're assuming I'm not a slayer, but I don't blame considering what the majority of this board is. Given the opportunity, she would want to room with me because I wouldn't be autistic about it

2 months of SS + GOMAD will give you a better ass than that

>slayer
g-go back to lookism you fucking sociopath

right>>>>>>>>left

>typing this unironically while not thinking you're autistic

And here are more pics of left girl

Neither. Why do spanks cosplay as Cammy when 99% of the costume is her fucken athleticism? Cosplay whores are the worst.

there's a fine line between autistic / chad / slayer -- you just have to focus on the right things or be more inclined to do so

Would you wife either of them Veeky Forums ?

cammy for sure

I despise women like this so much,it's unbelievable

I would eat her ass until I died suffocated in her braps and shit

Obviously. High standards for females is not a fatass or anorexic retard and both hit that criteria.

How about the
>not hanging out with bare ass in public criteria?

Absolutely no

Facial expression of the left one looks almost retarded. She looks bland as fuck

Right one looks like one of the biggest sluts out there. She will literally suck Tyrone's dick while you are out with the boys

Also thinking that wearing almost nothing and having your ass out counts as a cosplay is borderline retarded

But I guess this is just "women-logic". I mean they just need decent genetics to pull it off. Try cosplaying as Guts or a Spartan with only "decent genetics" and no lifting

Cammy's smile is comforting, so I'll say left butt

Partially true, I admit it. I'd love to just hook up with one of these cosplay sluts, tear of their "costume" and fuck them in a hotel room

kek so true

They both look like utterly average fitness-wise.

name is verabambi and she does softcore for anyone interested

Jesus dude

Man I know for a fact there are better looking con whores now just post those already.

cosplay thots
both 6/10

LOL WHAT

I'm erect

DICK...ATTEN-SHUN

I have a gf. I hate women like THIS!!!! not all women retard. I'd hate men like this too.

Would fuck both and cum on their backs

Holy shit I hate cosplay thots

Would fuck both and cum inside.

Pull out game weak, but stay in game strong

really making it hard for me not to fap senpai

have a hide

jealous you don't get to fuck them, silly nerd?

girl on the right objectively has a better ass but damned if I can't help but vote for girl on the left
don't ask me why idk

typical white women, even the butt ugly ones will somehow try and attention whore kek

>going to a cosplay convention to have betas orbit and buy you shit
Sounds like she's living the life to me

It's kind of different from jealous. There are millions of girls hotter than her whom I'll never fuck, but I don't worry about them.
Cosplay sluts piss me off because they grow a huge fan base of retards who shower them in praise and put them up on a pedestal, which in turn inflates their ego to the fucking edge of the observable universe.
So we're left with an incredibly high-brow cunt who thinks she's hot shit because she can wear revealing clothes. These people are mentally diseased.

Those are slim girls with fat butts. Good stuff, but not fit butts in any way shape or form.

both have terrible butts but the right is slightly better

>look at that girl's twig arms groace

Do men actually think like this now?

The one dressed as Princess Toadstool.

Cammy's outfit looks awful on women who aren't at peak performance.

Yeah if you've ever actually touched a woman you'd know it's not pleasant grabbing some bitch's humerus

>tattoos
D R O P P E D.

yes, skinny arms are just as bad flabby ones.

right is probably more fit, but i'd smash left a lot faster

Whichever one is on my face.

who honestly gives a shit? probably won't even meet any of these people in life. Just enjoy the sexy cosplay m8

Islam conquering the west might not be all that bad desu

ain't no number of squats gonna fix rectangle body

There's two tiers here. Stupid girls who foolishly want to try a sexy character costume.
And patreon coswhores who just want your betacoins.
Most weeb and comic females are of the ham or rodent variety. They're always annoying.
The fantasy of a got cosplay nerd girl is just advertising