QTDDTOT

Does the bulge of a hernia appear immediatelly after something causes it? Or does it take time?

Other urls found in this thread:

kissmanga.com/Manga/Kengan-Ashua
lr-online-shop.com/LR-Nutritional-Supplements/LR-Figuactiv-Diet---Figure/LR-Figuactiv-Protein-Drink.html
researchgate.net/publication/257350851_A_Systematic_Review_of_Dietary_Protein_During_Caloric_Restriction_in_Resistance_Trained_Lean_Athletes_A_Case_for_Higher_Intakes
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3767933/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>weight myself before started working out
>72.2 kg
>after an one and a half hours workout, I weight myself again
>71.7 kg
is it really that quick?

the ancient chinese distilled urine an ate the crystals to gain more testosterone.
Will I gain more power if I do such things,or at least drink my own urine?

let's expose LIES in the fitness industry.
so far I know
)abs surgery are a thing,not workouts shiled such abs as models have
)ghetto workouterslike hannibal DOl lift weights,but say they dont
>kali muscle isnt natty but is right about high reps

>reach my weight goal
>I thought I would look great
>in reality only top abs are visible

fugg

Keep cutting?

I ll tell you my hernia story.

>> Back in 2015 summer, lifting heavy (140 kg squats at 78 kg bw, 105kg bench)
>> Come to Poland for an exchange semester, banging chicks left and right.
>> Feeling extra horny one night, lads went out to party I had to stay in to finish school work, ended up completing it earlier than I thought
>> Started talking to this Belarusian chubby chick on tinder, she's thirsty for dick, I say let's bang
>>We meet she's the same height as me (178) and has wide shoulders for a chick but is a bit heavier than I thought. (she was a swimmer as a kid or something)
>> After the second fuck of the night, we are talking about fetishes we have, she asks if I like lingerie and I reply with who doesn't.
>> She pulls up some cheeky stockings, I end up banging her while she's leaning against the the wall, but she's driving her hips to take my dick balls deep.
>> She had these large muscular legs and I genuinely felt a pressure on my groin while she was banging her hips on my scrotum.
>> Two days later, notice a bulge on my right groin.

That's the story how a chubby, horny Belarusian chick gave me a hernia.

I need some advice on calisthenics. I have made some progress that was very fast in some departments and very slow in others.
My routine for my hands is
>pull ups 7 x 3
>wall assisted hand stand push ups 12
>one hand push ups 12 per hand
>tucked planche hold till failure
>inclined diamond push ups 12 x 2
>parallels 7 x 3
>chin ups till failure
>curls 10 x 3
>l sit 30 seconds
>crow stand 30 seconds
My question is if I change the exercise order will I be able to acheive greater results? I remember reading something about push pull but idk if the resistance in calisthenics is enough for it to matter. Also is this a good routine? I started as a weakling and I can do 12 one arm pushups so but idk if it's good or not because I've never seen anyone else's routine.

any frenchfags pls respond quickly
what does "en conditionnement limité" mean here?
>sirop pour enfant,200mgen vente libre,400mgen vente libre mais en conditionnement limité,600mgsous prescription du médecin.

is this a good workout plan??

no, that's way too easy
it literally says right there that's just the warmup you dumb cunt

I heard of an inmate who does 1K burpees a day.
What would my body look like if i regularly did 1K burpees a day?

well is that a good warmup plan?

yeah it's alright

your anus would be the size of a tennis ball

would that allow me to poop easier tho?

what's this manga

yeah, but it would prevent you from keeping shit in when you need to

kengan ashua
its bretty good and t he art is very unique
kissmanga.com/Manga/Kengan-Ashua

Damn.
BTW how does anus expansion work?
is it gradual or simultaneous?
CAN i seal off my prostate so I can never get a sissygasm?

We all know most people have a overdeveloped anterior delt, and that's not good

What would be the down side of having a "overdeveloped" posterior delt?

so i'm doing stronglifs but i don't have access to a gym on day 3. can i do body weight exercises to replace the lifts?

it would look asymmetrical on your back maybe

Oh boy

can you develop ONLY biceps?
or would hormones impede that ONLY biceps and triceps are developed?

thanks I'll check it out

What I mean is: having a overdeveloped anterior delt can cause rounded shoulders, for example
Is there some type of issue in the opposite(having a overdeveloped posterior delt)?

Let's say that I want to train purely for strength. Am I supposed to lift heaviest things possible with low rep count?

My ass sweats all the fucking time and I don't know what to do. I sweat from the crack so much it soaks throw my boxers and my jeans and is visible. I've tried baby powder but I sweat so much I eventually out-sweat the baby powder. Right now I just put a small handtowel in my asscrack to slow down the process but I eventually soak the towel and my boxers anyways. I'm not even overweight, how fix?

You lost water weight, not body weight.

You also have to develop your core muscles, cutting isn't 100% of the battle. If you have, then you may have to bulk about 20lbs higher than your goal weight then cut

Doing workouts in a certain order does effect results. If you haven't already, check out Bar Brothers. I think it might cost money but it's a great calisthenics routine in order for maximum results.

When I do pec machine flies I do one at a time so I can go past the midpoint. Is this actually helping me at all?

How do you people come up with this stuff?

Veeky Forums I have a very very important question to ask you

How many days does it take for your body to fully recharge to get the maximum pleasure from masturbation? Like, is there any difference in
waiting two weeks to one week in abstaining jerking off?

How long does your body require to get the full benefits of jerking off?

Full ROM, what's the problem?

About a week or so.

Sometimes I only have access to a gym with a smith machine and very few free weights. I'm new to lifting and still trying to perfect my form but I'm wondering if switching between a smith machine and lifting would fuck me up. What should I do?

Niiice. I'm on day five. Happy days.

I just jacked off and got all the feelings of cuming without anything coming out? only relevant lifestyle details I can think of are my meds (rispiridone) which can cause infertility and can boost estrogen levels

do what you can with what you have

In my experience, you'll feel the tear, and if you keep going itll be a very localized pain that is hard to power through

>having a overdeveloped anterior delt can cause rounded shoulders
not really. rounded shoudler is caused by people hunching over their computer.

Is kaged preworkout any good? It would be nice to get a really good preworkout to use to juggle end of semester cramming. Also im getting a burning sensation on my right knee after doing sumo deadlifts today for 255, anyone had this issue?

just bulk and lift.
depends. when im low energy from lots of work it takes me 2 weeks to recover. other times i can recharge in a day or two.

Why not just go to the gym on a different day?

>doing OHP
>push myself to get that new PR
>upper back is hurting now

Alright Veeky Forums, what did I do to myself this time?

I only have access to a gym 4 days in a row, and I use rest days so I can only lift heavy for 2

no, but do them anyways

I get the same pain from heavy ohp too. Try stretching

any recommendations? I just stretch my neck to the sides since the pain extends to my traps too

As you go up in OHP, are you also going up on your back exercises?

Man I just youtube shit and follow it and only do 2x types of streches per week to see if it makes a difference

Sounds worth it desu desu

Thoughts on deload weeks?

I've been making decent progress and only lift 3x a week, and haven't deloaded yet on my current routine. How do I know when to take one?

I used to be alarmed by this until I realized I never have to clean up now.

I started lifting a month or so ago and I have two questions:

1. Are DOMS supposed to last more than a day? I moved from a SS-ish routine to PPL. Did my first leg day on Saturday and was sore on Sunday. That's to be expected, but the soreness persisted till today.

2. I'm on a pretty big cut (maintenance is 2500, I'm eating 1500, currently at 100kg, already dropped 25kg), how much protein should I get for "noob gains"? I'm aiming for 100g a day at least

Jesus you need a doctor

So I was lifting for a year, then got hurt, then got lazy. I didn't put on two much weight but I got stretch marks from losing my gains. Just started lifting again, will they go away or am I fucked?

My back lifts are going up, I think my form was off as I tried to get that last rep out. I'll have to be more careful next time

>just bulk and lift.
Thing is that I don't want to look BIG, because that might look funny as I'm just 5'9. I would prefer to surprise people with my strength packed in slim body.

Could you not try something like
ABxA xx
BAxB xx
ABxA xx

Did deadlifts for 2nd time.
Wake up the next day back is siezed up and can barely move without tons of discomfort
Is this DOMS or have a paralyzed myself

Guess I’ll do that then

How bad is eating too much salt, in regards to weight management? I'm a former fatty who now teeters on underweight. I don't add salt to most of my food, barely even cook with it, but I like REALLY salty popcorn. Does it affect weight?

Full disclosure I don't do this myself.
You'll need to judge for yourself if you're recovered enough, and don't push yourself if you're not upto it.

Some anons can squat every workout. Some can't

Is this any good? never had protein powder before.
my mom could get some stuff for free on LR and asked me if i wanted anything told her to get me some if they had any and she got me this.

lr-online-shop.com/LR-Nutritional-Supplements/LR-Figuactiv-Diet---Figure/LR-Figuactiv-Protein-Drink.html

price is shit but for free i guess why not try it.

if you feel actual pain in the spine, you fucked up, call an amberlamps
if you feel actual pain in a specific area, rest and take some weak painkillers, if it still hurts after a few days go to the hospital
if you feel general soreness (i.e. what you're describing) you'll be fine, it's just DOMS. keep lifting, you'll get it less and less over 2-4 weeks, and eventually you won't get it at all anymore.

doms

1. Dude, sometimes I get DOMS, especially in the calves, that lasts 5 fucking days. Unless the pain is weird and lasts more than a week, you will be fine.

2. eat 200g of protons. (the norm is 2g of protein per kg of body weight)

What are some good websites to look for gym attire, specifically shorts to stop chafing.

yes doms last more than a day
sometimes lasts me 3 or 4 if i go on a vacation or something
you shouldnt cut that hard you will lose muscle too along with fat
just eat 1900-2000 cals
aim got like 150g at least
you did good on switching from SS i fell for the SL meme and became a trex
you shouldnt squat every session, if you do you should do your other main lifts too every session so its balanced
t. was noob like you

SRS QUESTION CAN YOU SEARCH THE ARCHIVE LOL IF SO HOW

It is ok to do stronglifts for 2 days per week. Progress is a bit slower though

>Over $100 per kilo
What the living fuck. Only Euros or women could be this stupid

>First ingredient is soy
Drink up faggot

please respond

>2. eat 200g of protons. (the norm is 2g of protein per kg of body weight)
Nigga you trying kill his kidneys?
1g per pound of bodyweight is an upper limit.
0.7g per kilo of bodyweight is the usual number that's thrown out.

salt has no calories
i thought it did too when i started but it turns out it doesnt
problem is only health wise idk blood pressure and shiit im dont know much about that but no u wouldnt get any fatter

How's this for a Upper Lower Split? Looked at PHUL and I don't like that Bench and OHP is on the same day as I like to go as heavy as possible on them.
Also I want to focus on building up my Back/Leg strength.

Upper 1:
Bench 3x5
Dumbbell Flies 3x8
Barbell Row 3x5
Weighted Chin Ups 3x8
Seated Dumbbell OHP 3x8

Lower 1:
Squat 3x5
Light Deadlift 3x8
Leg Extension 3x8
Leg Curl 3x8

Upper 2:
OHP 3x5
Lateral Dumbbell Raises 3x8
Barbell Row 3x5
Weighted Chin Ups 3x8
Incline Dumbbell Benchpress 3x8

Lower 2:
Deadlift 3x5
Light Squat (maybe legpress) 3x8
Leg Extension 3x8
Leg Curl 3x8

Core work on off days.

No sharp or weird pain, just soreness, so I guess I'll power through it. I guess that's an advantage of a PPLPPLx routine, I can do the other stuff even when I'm still with DOMS

Damn, 200g will be hard without a supplement or a shitton of egg whites. I'll see what I can do

What if I don't really have any muscle to lose? I'm a fatty that for the first time in his life has that little, timid bump on his arms while flexing
I'll try to up the protein intake nonetheless, maybe slow down the cut and get 1750kcal with more protein

I liked the SS routine but I feel like it's easier for me to stick with things if I have something to do every day. I hate doing flys and I kinda miss OHP but I get more motivation that way

you should just add ohp yourself you dont need to follow everything exactly as some guy tells you to
be flexible and experiment yourself

See 150g is the absolute MAX
Even if you wanna be conservative, aim for 100g

Why do i get inner chest pains immediately after i do dips?

>Damn, 200g will be hard
well, since you are a begginer and your are fat, you dont need that much

Are test boosters worth it? How bad are side effects? Thinking about buying T absolve, but not sure if it will fuck me up

>be flexible and experiment yourself
I'll try adding OHP after arnold press every couple of workouts and see what happens, if it gets too rough I'll miss it up or something

150g shouldn't be THAT hard. I should probably add a few more calories to my limit, a scoop of whey and maybe switch rice at lunch for some eggs

I'll move on to a "full" diet with 2500kcals and such once I drop a few more kilos, I just don't want to be (that) fat anymore, thanks for the advice

Just got discharged from the hospital from a case of acute pancreatitis
How long until I can lift again

I need some suggestions to replace some exercises as I currently don't have a pull-up bar

On this routine:
>Pull-up
>Bent-over Row
>Reverse Fly
>Shrug
>Bicep Curl
I switched the pull up for reverse curls. Is this ok?

I still need a substitute for reverse leg raises here:
>Squat
>Lunges
>Single Leg Deadlift
>Calf Raise
>Hanging Leg Raises

I work out at home and only have adjustable dumbbels for now

A virile,high T man gets a TOTAL chastity belt that prevents him from cumming even in wet dreams,and thus he can't ejeculate.
How will this change the man?
will he become more violent?
become depressed?

Answer from biological and pshycological POVS' please.
I finally bought one,im anxious,ill have no more wet dreams now.

is it ok to drink alcohol every day? I drink about 10 standard drinks a day. will i still make gains?

Can I do Greyskull LP more than 3 times a week? I love lifting and after the first two months I don't really get DOMS anymore.

depending on brand. 2scoops is an average of 45g protein.
assuming you eat the usual eggs, oats, chicken, etc. it's not that hard

Actually when you're cutting you should eat more protein to help preserve muscle. This study recommends 2.3-3.1g: researchgate.net/publication/257350851_A_Systematic_Review_of_Dietary_Protein_During_Caloric_Restriction_in_Resistance_Trained_Lean_Athletes_A_Case_for_Higher_Intakes

It takes A LOT of protein for kidney problems to develop, 2g is nothing.

you didn't ask the doctor?

the sockets where my thigh bones go into my hips have been pretty sore around the adductor connection and the whole anterior area
the soreness seems to be proportional to my gains in mobility
it doesn't feel like DOMS
I dropped down a full 100 lb on my squat and dl and the soreness is much less pronounced days later. lifting heavy aggravates it.
am I on my way to snap city if I go back to lifting heavy, or is this normal? I *can* lift heavy, it just feels funky. no sharp pain. just a ROM I'm not used to down there

also, completely unrelated, is it normal to stall on OHP at over double the rate of any other lift?
it's basically a meme lift for me at this point

he's a fat outta shape guy with no muslce to begin with.

noob gains will balance out the deficit on a cut

Foods high in protein? Currently weigh 182 lbs and struggle to get 130g a day, let alone a 1:1 ratio amount, unless I don't need as much as I think on a cut

that is probably too much alcohol user. you're at a significantly higher risk for cirrhosis drinking that much.
also chronic alcohol consumption at that level is going to be bad for your test levels, from what I understand.
not to mention there's a lot of empty calories in beer if that's what you're drinking
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3767933/

whey is probably best bang for your buck, on a cost per serving basis.

egg whites, chicken, tuna

forgot to reply to second part, you should be able to make gains regardless but the returns on the investment you put in are going to be lower if you're drinking so much
my gym buddy is an alcoholic and we both started going at the same time and started out lifting roughly the same weight
I've gone up at an exponential rate compared to him. he's not exactly stalling but I'm already a lot stronger than he is and we havent even been lifting two months yet

I don't know how to jump, at all
Does anyone have a basic workout so I can learn how to jump? Tomorrow is cardio day so I want to try new things. I never really learned how to jump and I hope to fix that

Whey, eggs (especially whites), Greek yogurt (low-fat, no added sugar), cottage cheese, chicken breast, tuna, pork chops, lean beef.

Are you an elephant? Try bending your knees and quickly straighten them, pushing ground with feet.

If I do Rich Piana's 8hr workout, will I die?

can i just do this ABCx instead of AxBxCxx

i'm currently only working part-time and have basically 24 hr gym access + plenty of food