I lift for someone who's never coming back

I lift for someone who's never coming back.

i wish i had the motivation to do so
but instead wallow in self pity and cry myself to sleep, hoping she'll come back in my dreams...

must be a weird feel from the other side

men da fuk up user she nevr comin bak jus lik ma dad, lif 4 ur self homie

metoo

Same

i guess in some way...we all do...

kek

same. Not a gf tho

If she came back, would you even want her?

You think so, but its actually awkward as hell. All connection is lost. Its like a stranger. A stranger you inwardly hate and distrust.

kek

it hurts

Same

don't do this, i stopped doing this last summer. Just don't fucking do this to yourself. She's not coming back, trust me. I even got her back for a brief period and she left again. Its never gonna be the same

iktfb

>be me a few days after gf broke up
>"fuckin love the freedom mates, lets go clubbing, hop on tinder, bitches"
>be me 3 months later
>literally crying in bed at the thought of never holding her in my arms again
>tfw somebody else is probably right now

You probably broke up for a reason, try to remember that
t. Guy in almost the exact same position as you
She got a new boyfriend in 1 month btw so I guess I didn't mean much

It gets better.
Focus on your own self development. Keep pushing to be better in every way.
Make sure you look the best you possibly can in terms of grooming, dress, aesthetics.
Take up a fighting sport as a hobby once or twice a week.
Work on developing a skill that allows you to make money in addition to your wagecuck job.

This incremental daily improvement will manifest itself a year down the line as the ability to acquire a woman far beyond the standards of the one you regret losing, and in hindsight you will think it was good fortune that she left.

Or just be a mopey cunt and dwell on the unchangeable past.

>Or just be a mopey cunt and dwell on the unchangeable past.

Thank you. This is what I need to remember. I guess I am beginning to long for someone special again, and she was the last one who could create that sort of attraction for me. So as they say when a beloved dog of yours dies, get a new one.

it's not just that she's gone and I miss her... I'm not the same person anymore and neither is she, those two people who loved each other don't exist anymore and what we had is slipped to faded memories.

I lift for someone who wants me back but I don't.

Abstract kinda feel.

Have a hug user

Me too user.
>tfw it's yourself

This is too deep and relatable, delet this