What's the current unironic manlet cutoff?

What's the current unironic manlet cutoff?

an inch above the average of your country

Shorter than the average woman

this

6'0

Unironically 6 foot

>when his height starts with a 5

Avg. of country
>USA = 5’9”

6 foot 1

>exactly 6 foot

dodged a bullet, but I truly feel average most of the time, you just don't stand out, at all.

5’10 is the male average so 5’10. Truly, the evidence is right there in front of you.
Also, depends on where you are located

Most guys are not honest about there height.

A truly 5’10 person is normal for a guy and won’t be considered a manlet

Anyone shorter than me

4"/10cm+ taller than the sloot you're trying to bang

5'7. Don't let anyone tell your different and understand that even manlets get cute gfs

5'8"

Manlets detected.

It's. 6'4

fuck off faggot

Why so mad little guy?

this makes me feel better

THEY INCREASED THE MANLET CUTOFF AGAIN?!

>tfw 10" taller than womanlet gf
She makes me feel like a manmore.

I wonder if you would say that to Bruce.

>tfw 6'5
AHAHAHA manlets on suicide watch, here let me take off my watch so they can hang themselves with the strap

>tfw 16cm taller than the average woman in Australia

Make me a egg roll while i impregnate your chink wife

>5'7
Yes thats my height but I genuinely feel the fact I'm in proportion means I don't look that manlet-ish. If you have weird proportions you're fucked

that would hurt

>chink wife

The cutoff is when people noticeably perceive you as short.
Below 175 imo

RICED

Bruce Lee wasnt an angry guy at all user, intense yes, but not angry. But why did you deflect the question my infinitesimal friend?

Not even that guy senpai

Would be considered a manlet by a 6'3 demigod as myself.

>Chang Thundercock

>Chang Thunderwang

fuck, that's better

Average height for U.S. women is 5'4"... so lots of U.S. short guys just breathed a sigh of relief.
>inb4 /pol/ MUH SHITSKIN MONGREL HEIGHT STATISTICS
Non-Hispanic white women average 5'5"

That's only one inch taller than my mother.

Lmao.

5'10 if you're not an insane person, 6' if you are a northern european. Anything outside of these two is a meme and you're just being fucked with or the person isn't a responsible thinker and shouldn't be asked questions (as they are not willing to be reasonable). Anything below 5'10 is manlet status

> Anything outside of these two is a meme and you're just being fucked with or the person isn't a responsible thinker
Manlet mental gymnastics

avg height of spartans: 5'10
avg height of romans: 5'8
avg height of vikangz: 6'-6'1
avg height of americlaps: 5'10
avg height of bongs: 5'10-5'11

nah you're just autistic

Unironically 5'6

6'2

5"10 is the suitable height for life, clothing, rollercoaster rides, cars etc

6" or more is the traditional number for what is considered perfect height by women or 'tall' by most men

5"8 or under is when men start being known as 'the short guy'

Holy fuck really. I didn't know that. Never mind. As long as you're visibly taller than most women then.

lmao where'd you get these numbers buddiolio?

Yeah, there is a greater average difference than people tend to think. I believe so anyway. I was actually pretty surprised the non-Hispanic White number was so low. As a white 5'6" guy I'm happy I'm at least taller than the average woman. However, the key to manlet happiness is to develop a sense of humor about yourself and not care about it any more than absolutely necessary, which has worked fine.

Using spartans, romans and vikings is not a good argument because the nutrition in ancient times wasn't as good as ours and also there is a lot of imprecision.

6'5

>literally presents a list with supposed height averages of ancient civilisations
>calls someone else autistic

jokes on you I'm 6'2

>6'2
lmao get into the pit

5'10. Women who say "ugh your height starts with 5? No thanks little man" can't tell the difference between inches. If you have a strong personality, 5'9. If you're wearing like 1 inch lifts, 5'8. Women can't into measurement.

>Implying Bruce Lee would give 1/16th of a shit

Projection won't make you any taller

>he believes the personality meme

>5"8 or under is when men start being known as 'the short guy'
5'8 is the guy who is short
5'6 is where you become 'the short guy'

Realistically you're not gonna have any problems irl if you're 5'7 or over.

A couple inches is hardly noticeable and if I didn't know my own height as a reference point I'd barely be able to tell a 5'10 guy from a 6' guy

get off my board you knife eared fucks

ANYTHING TALLER THAN AN AVERAGE 5 5 WOMEN