Advice for fatbot?

>be me
>19
>270(ish) lb
>5'11
>social anxiety and mild depression
>more or less been morbidly obese since early childhood (grandparents overfed me to fuck, easily 4000-5000 calories per day with no exercise on the regular before I even hit double digits (age))
>started losing weight over last couple of weeks
>lost about 14lb
>doing this via calories restriction (900-1400kcal p/d) with one day off a week to allow myself some treats (like red bull or crisps)
>mostly sedentary lifestyle (uni and part-time retail job)
>too poor and anxious to join gym or run about outside
>too poor to buy weights

What home exercises (that don't require much room) can I do build strength and further my weight loss?

And what can I do to minimize loose skin?

Any more applicable advice?

And as you can tell, I'm very new to Veeky Forums

pls help Veeky Forums

My advice for you would be to just go to the gym. I was anxious as well for the first time, but just look up some beginner routine/tutorials and you shouldn't be really doing any dumb shit. Also as long as you're not being an asshole nobody really cares what you're doing or how you look. If you really are too anxious to do this you'll need another user to help you out, I know jack shit about home exercises.

If you put your mind to it, you're going to make it one way or another. gl

1. go to /fast/ and learn the shit
2. replace all snacks with no-carb versions
3. get a hobby to replace eating

>My advice for you would be to just go to the gym.
The issue is, I'm also poor. All my money goes on rent/utilities and food. So going to a gym is unfortunately out of the question.

READ THE FUCKING STICKY

>go to /fast/ and learn the shit

I've heard /fasting/ increases excess skin(?)

>2. replace all snacks with no-carb versions
>3. get a hobby to replace eating

Already consuming about 1200kcal per day on average, mostly natural shit (white rice, onions, red onions, bell peppers, tomatoes, potatoes, whole milk etc)

>READ THE FUCKING STICKY

Cheers user. Just read it.

I lost about 30kgs in about 5 months. Keep your eating to 1500 max, try to fast if you can (I'd do IF), DON'T fill out your 1500 calories only because you can, every calorie counts. Don't try to run, you'll fuck up your knees, try to cycle if you can't afford to gym. I know you said you're a poorfag but try to join a gym, read the sticky, I'd say start with either SS or ppl. Don't weigh yourself everyday, do it once a week let's say on Mondays after you get up at the same time every week. If you have any other questions ask away, I'll keep an eye on the thread.

Good form, pupper

good form pupper

>If you have any other questions ask away, I'll keep an eye on the thread.
Cheers bbz

> try to cycle if you can't afford to gym

Being as poor as I am, I can't afford a bike and would have nowhere safe store it (uni accommodation is fucking dreadful), plus the streets where am seem to have terrible drivers, there's semi-regular car crashes at the end of my road, which I know about bc I can either hear it happen, hear the sirens, or go past it when I go to the local corner shop.

Some general questions:

What can I do to minimize excess skin?

What are the best home excises to do if you (a) don't have much floor room, (b) can't afford weights and (c) have little general muscle mass (calves and thighs p decent compared to rest of me tho)?

congrats op for taking the initiative to change your life for the better. you're better than all the other fat fucks out there that refuse to do anything.

start out easy, your body is going to have to work towards a healthy weight first so you don't fuck your joints doing a bunch of body weight movements.

start out by going for walks. you shouldn't be too nervous to go outside and walk around the block a few times a day. that'll burn a lot of calories and help your knees.

look at reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness for some pointers too. general pushups and bodyweight squats will do you well also towards eventually getting into weightlifting.

once again good luck and congrats on changing.

also make sure you take some photos of yourself now to look back at every once in a while to keep your motivation up.

No gym at your uni?
Honestly if your goal is weight loss cardio will do more for you anyway. Its tough to overcome anxiety, but getting a run in every other day will help you reach your goals faster.

>congrats op for taking the initiative to change your life for the better. you're better than all the other fat fucks out there that refuse to do anything.

Lol cheers

>start out by going for walks. you shouldn't be too nervous to go outside and walk around the block a few times a day. that'll burn a lot of calories and help your knees.

I can manage walks fine, anxiety-wise. It's only really anxiety inducing when I'm running or jogging bc I'm jiggling more than jelly during earthquake and my man titties go all over the place.

>look at reddit.com/r/bodyweightfitness for some pointers too

Cheers, I'll check it out.

>once again good luck and congrats on changing.

;)

>also make sure you take some photos of yourself now to look back at every once in a while to keep your motivation up.

Will do, user

>No gym at your uni?

The gym at my uni is even more expensive than the private gyms around me, which I can't afford anyway.

>Honestly if your goal is weight loss cardio will do more for you anyway

It is, but I also want to gain some muscle mass along the way bc joining the UOTC is my goal for September next year.

Go to the fucking gym
Honestly the people who actually lift will help you out and would be more than happy to see you better yourself

>Go to the fucking gym

>doesn't read OP

I can't afford it. I live off 10GBP per week after rent/utilities and all that goes on food.

You won't be able to gain much muscle mass without gym equipment and protein heavy diet. If this isn't financially viable for you, focus on weight loss for now and count on UOTC to whip you into shape when the time comes.

What kinda uni doesn't include gym access in tuition?

>If this isn't financially viable for you, focus on weight loss for now and count on UOTC to whip you into shape when the time comes.

Fp, will do.

>What kinda uni doesn't include gym access in tuition?

The Scottish kind that doesn't charge tuition to Scots or Eurofags but does to Englishmen, so I'm being charged 9k p/a for very little compared to an English uni.

good form, pupper

Can't help you with home exercises don't know shit about them. People say IF helps you with excess skin but it's mostly genetics and a slow rate of losing weight. Drink lots of water to stay hydrated so your skin can recover.